Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:32 AM

Hi teresaflowerforyou
So far it has been.How are you today?

Well, I have Landon, a job all in it's own. The doc told me she thinks I may need a hip replacement, I won't know until I have all the test done, praying not to have to have it done. Waiting for the weekend, I can't get anything done with Landon here. He is so allergic to airborne things, that I can't do anything outside without him getting sick so we have to stay inside, and if i'm in the kitchen, he thinks he needs to be in the sink. Like I said I get nothing done. He's yelling in the other room right now, probably stuck in his walker. He can walk, can climb in and out of it, but sometimes gets both legs in one hole. Need to go check on him. He's yelling MeMe. Catch up with you girls later. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:28 AM

Hey there! Glad to see you finally flipped this thing. I've been to the gym, showered, cleaned 2 bathrooms and ready to go get grammy. Busy day. Got some business to take care of also. Life is almost never dull for me.

Slow down and take a breather girl. You make me tired. I wish i had that kind of energy

Treasa's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:26 AM
:angel: Is it ladies only this morning?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:45 PM
thanks

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/23/09 02:41 PM
:angel: good afternoon ladies :angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 07/23/09 06:00 AM
:angel: Morning Sage, Music, up with the chickens myself, Landon came early this morning. He is feeling much better as well am I. Have a great day, Landon beckons as I type. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:30 PM

:angel: 2 years today at 12:05pm. Ages ago and yet just as fresh as if it had just happened. Went to the cemetary twice, layed on his grave and read the Bible(he would have wanted me in the word today). I wondered what he would have me to read, so I just opened it and let it fall open. John chapters 10 and 11, and of course the 23rd and 24th Psalms. GOD has helped me through this day and I know he will continue to be with me as I make my daily life decisions. There is peace in HIM!!!:angel:

((((((((((((((:heart: )))))))))))))))

:angel: Thanks Mary:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:22 PM

:angel: anyone still up?:angel:
just trying to catch up and about ready to catch some zzzzzzzzzzz's yawn yawn
I know, i just got in from church and had to do a China-Mart run, before coming home. Get some rest. I'll try to catch up later, i know i have been an absentee for a while but i'M still around, you guys don't forget me. Day before yesterday was the 2nd anniversary of Jerry's death, it was very difficult, but I will survive, GOD is on my side, so I can't fail.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/22/09 08:17 PM
:angel: anyone still up?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:29 PM
it was a really tough day yesterday and today. cried a lot of tears, visited the cemetary twice, then had to find someone to just give me a hug. Sometimes a good old bear hug helps. I got a few hugs and felt better. I dont grieve for him, because I know he is no longer in pain, the tears I cried are because I miss the man and the shell that held the man that I love so dearly. I'll see him again in heaven before too long. I just have to keep holding on and keep the faith. Thanks for responding. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:18 PM
:angel: 2 years today at 12:05pm. Ages ago and yet just as fresh as if it had just happened. Went to the cemetary twice, layed on his grave and read the Bible(he would have wanted me in the word today). I wondered what he would have me to read, so I just opened it and let it fall open. John chapters 10 and 11, and of course the 23rd and 24th Psalms. GOD has helped me through this day and I know he will continue to be with me as I make my daily life decisions. There is peace in HIM!!!:angel:

Treasa's photo
Mon 07/20/09 09:13 PM
:angel: you still up Mary?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Fri 07/17/09 08:28 AM
:angel: waving good morning all, hope you have a beautiful daywaving :angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:51 PM
:angel: GOOD NIGHT :angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:48 PM

:angel: Hi sage, are we the only 2 still up?

guess I just missed you too.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/15/09 08:45 PM
:angel: Hi sage, are we the only 2 still up?

Treasa's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:07 AM
:angel: 28 went by really fast, but I haven't been on here a lot lately either. Hope everyone is doing ok :angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 07/14/09 06:59 AM
:angel: people keep telling me that time heals all pain, obviously they have also heard it, but never lived it. Times does not heal all pain, my dad was killed almost 32 years ago, i walked out to the car with him as he drove off and was the last to talk to him, i still cry and miss him. My husband died 2 years ago next monday, the 20th, oh my, the pain if i let it, i try to keep it supressed, and try to be happy, but it is still there, 1 week later will be dads 32 anniversary. Lots of pain to remember in 7 days, but I WILL be alright, it will take me a couple of weeks to get through it, byt I WILL be alright. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:27 AM

49 and 5/8, getting ready for the over the hill club.

you're never "over the hill" unless you think you are.. I'm 67 and still going strong.. Juat bought a Harley yesterday!flowerforyou happy

:angel: Hey silver, I totally agree, sometimes I feel like a teenager, but then again there are times I feel 90, but mostly young. Live life while you have it, you never know when you will take your last breath. The Bible says to Praise GOD in ALL things, that means the good as well as what we take as bad. I praise GOD for the time I had with Jerry, I now praise HIM that he took him on to heaven, because for the 1st time in his whole life he is completely well, never to be sick or hurt again, I do praise GOD for that. I wouldn't bring him back to suffer for 1 second, though I miss him with all of my heart. Will be 2 years in 12 days, just yesterday, but then it was forever ago.tears . GOD is my comfort and my stay. I am 40 something and just starting to live again, hard for my kids to accept, but I must go on. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 07/07/09 12:41 PM
:angel: Hi everyone:angel:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20