Community > Posts By > Treasa

Treasa's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:03 PM

Hello Treasa, I'm Vivian.....have we met?

I think so, but it's been a while since I've been on here.

Treasa's photo
Mon 11/09/09 05:01 PM

I am glad you are ok now. And its nice to see you back.
Anything new and exciting in your life?

Not a thing, except I wish I lived on a tropical island, oh wait, I've always wished that.

Treasa's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:46 PM

Teresaflowerforyou
Nice to see you again.Where have you been?

I don't even know. I had a bout with my health took me out for a couple of months. That part seems better, now having problems with my back. Just really tired today. Of course I had my 19 month old grandson all day today, he would wear anyone out.

Treasa's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:42 PM
I see Betty is here, who else is online tonight?

Treasa's photo
Mon 11/09/09 04:40 PM
:angel: Anyone remember me?, I guess I should say, Anyone Miss Me?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:10 PM
:angel: Hello Peeps, I am still among the living though I may not feel like it. Surgery and all other tests went well, there is no cancer in any of the places. Dr. said go live long and have a HAPPY Menopause. That's a man for you. Talk to you guys later. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Fri 09/18/09 08:03 AM
:angel: this thread moves so quickly, it's hard to keep up and if you miss a few days, you miss A LOT!! Have a great weekend everyone and GOD bless each of you.:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:10 PM

:angel: anyone still awake?:angel:

:angel: guess that's a NO good night anyway:angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 09/16/09 08:08 PM
:angel: anyone still awake?:angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 09/15/09 08:51 PM

Yeah the people in Dallas are complaining about the rain too. It has just made it cool down here and we needed the little rain we got.

How are thing with you T ??
I'll send you a letter

Treasa's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:47 PM

Well Betty, it's rained here every day for almost 2 weeks now, so how is the weather in Canada?

UUHH OOHH, I think my guy is here, I need to go. Later:angel:

Treasa's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:44 PM
Well Betty, it's rained here every day for almost 2 weeks now, so how is the weather in Canada?

Treasa's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:41 PM

Good evening every one :) Where are yah VI??

I think she's tending to the horses

Treasa's photo
Tue 09/15/09 04:37 PM
:angel: evening ladies:angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:33 PM

I haven't made potato soup in a long time, but I used to like it. Now I just try to justify the healthy benefits of it. Where? IDK

:angel: a great thickener for the soup is instant potatos, sounds bad, but I made it for a group of friends and they asked what i used to thicken it, they loved it and asked for my recipe. It's so easy, I also add a little velveta cheese to just give it a spin on the taste. I think I'll make some for tomorrow. Good night all.:angel:

:angel: Oh yeah, new pics, most recent since i've lost the 27 pounds, not a good pic though, but thought I'd add it anyway since most of you have more than 1 pic. :angel:

Lookin' good girl friend!!!

Thanks for the compliment, I needed that right now.

Treasa's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:32 PM

Hi Teresaflowerforyou
are you leaving us so soon?
I'm having some health issues and am drained of all energy, I just wanted to say hi before I crashed. Told my daughter tomorrow morning to just bring the baby in and put him in the bed with me, and let us sleep. I'll tell you the whole yucky story another time.

Treasa's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:29 PM

I haven't made potato soup in a long time, but I used to like it. Now I just try to justify the healthy benefits of it. Where? IDK

:angel: a great thickener for the soup is instant potatos, sounds bad, but I made it for a group of friends and they asked what i used to thicken it, they loved it and asked for my recipe. It's so easy, I also add a little velveta cheese to just give it a spin on the taste. I think I'll make some for tomorrow. Good night all.:angel:

:angel: Oh yeah, new pics, most recent since i've lost the 27 pounds, not a good pic though, but thought I'd add it anyway since most of you have more than 1 pic. :angel:

Treasa's photo
Thu 09/10/09 07:27 PM

Treasa's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:28 PM

I'm here now betty:angel:

OK, I'm too late again. Later everyone :angel:

Treasa's photo
Wed 09/09/09 07:27 PM
I'm here now betty:angel:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 19 20