Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/29/16 08:58 PM
Try making friends first, then send a friend request.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/29/16 08:49 PM
I don't answer my phone if I am with anyone for any reason.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/29/16 08:47 PM

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second

I knew those makers of "Jiffy Pop" were lying!

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/28/16 09:06 PM
Maybe North Korea will do us a favor and nuke DC.

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/28/16 08:34 PM
I smell a pardon!!

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/28/16 10:21 AM
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck ...

metalwing's photo
Wed 03/23/16 02:20 AM

the difference id simple , ISIS applies the God's laws into reality because quan says that those who don't govern what ALLAH COMMANDS , those are the disbievers . Muslims out ISIS don't so that they are not believers and ISIS is the modern version that happened in the age of muhammad

The problem is that God has little to do with it.

metalwing's photo
Wed 03/23/16 02:00 AM
Edited by metalwing on Wed 03/23/16 02:05 AM
Unless our country comes to grips with the actual "cost" of twenty trillion dollars of debt, the party is about to be over. Our debt ratio is approaching Greece's.

There used to be a tradeoff for having a government job, lower wage but high job security. Now the government jobs pay more than equivalent free market jobs, and welfare is being provided for non-citizens.

The reason the US dollar is worth a dollar that it is a benchmark for the value of foreign crude oil (petrodollars) which is sold around the world. There are many reasons that the trend is to switch to Chinese, Euro, or even Russian currency. Without the oil support, the US dollar will crash in value, interest rates will skyrocket, and personal savings accounts will lose major value.

When real interest rates rise to, say ten percent, see how much interest the US will pay on 20 trillion. It's two trillion a year.

The budget pie!

Now take two trillion and see where it fits in the pie above.

Additional facts: Debt is expected to reach 24 trillion before anything can be done to stop it. Hillery wants to grow it.

Now see where ten percent falls in debt ridden countries.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/22/16 09:28 PM
Money for nothing and your chicks for free!!

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/22/16 09:28 PM
If only the world were filled with honest people ...

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/22/16 07:41 PM
There is no end to the PC movement.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/22/16 07:19 AM
Salafism (Wahhabism)is certainly the cause of the spread of much radical Islamic thought, and Saudi money has built Mosques all over to spread the word. However, the number of Americans killed by Iranian IEDs reads in the thousands and the spread of terror with money and weapons to match by the Iranians is unmatched.

Both branches of Islam are to blame and both pursue the hatred of the West with equal vigor.

Is ISIS a bigger threat than Iran? ... Only time will tell. Both should be removed from the civilized world.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/20/16 09:07 PM
The 'medium' of GR is space/time. Einstein's theories are being proven in many different ways.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:57 PM

Was Einstein from the future.

He could just see it... in a way.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:43 PM
The lessons of life.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:33 PM
Welcome Borat!

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/20/16 08:29 PM
I'm in the country just outside Houston, Texas. Few have it better.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:19 PM
I don't think glass actually decomposes. It can weather if left exposed but glass is made of melted rock and some of that rock is still around billions of years later.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:11 PM
As a kid, I played with black powder a lot. I carefully unrolled hundreds of Black Cat firecrackers for enough powder to build a real grenade. Five Gallon steel cans were blown up! Aspirin bottles were tossed just like they did in the movies...

I really shouldn't be alive.

I have some black powder now for my 1847 Walker Colt.

Some things never change.:wink:

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/19/16 06:01 PM
The problem is that you are attractive to all men and that includes the ones you hope not to attract. Just ignore the losers and play on the forums. You will meet nice people and have fun.

Welcome to mingle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25