metalwing's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:06 AM
Excuse me while I go vomit.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/19/16 04:02 AM
Puppetmasters at work.

metalwing's photo
Fri 03/18/16 04:22 AM
If you study physics, for example. You will find deep insights that are being proven every day. These discoveries are science in it's purest form. Einstein's theories are only now being proven in some parts such as gravitational waves. Some areas of physics deal with objects too small to measure that act in ways that can be proven mathematically only. As the projected theories involve smaller and smaller operations, physical proof is physically impossible at this time and theoretical science becomes philosophy.

metalwing's photo
Fri 03/18/16 04:05 AM
100 foot ocean waves are not unusual. Waves interact in ways that sometimes cancel each other out and sometimes multiply just as they do in sound. Waves are mostly caused by wind and high winds have been the norm of late.

A meteor could cause a high wave by striking the water but it's gravity would have no effect.

Without an earthquake, most really big waves are caused by large hillslides, one of which caused a 150 foot + wave in Alaska. Fear of a huge similar wave on the Pacific coast of the US caused by a hillslide in Hawaii is well documented. Waves as tall as 1000 feet are predicted and existing evidence indicates that they happen on a regular basis.

http://www.livescience.com/25293-hawaii-giant-tsunami-landslides.html

metalwing's photo
Thu 03/17/16 07:24 PM
I dated a bi-polar for many years. It is tough and it gets tougher with time.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 10:09 PM

sick sick sick ill ill ill
Idiots are slowly but surely destroying every Institution in the Country!frustrated

Don't confuse stupidity with carefully planned destruction.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 10:07 PM
Rubio was out of his league. His immigration stance killed him.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:59 PM
Hate comes in many flavors and for many reasons. I have recently been hated for stopping someone from stealing and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Sometimes all it takes is shining a little light on some ugly darkness.

Never be afraid of doing the right thing.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:42 PM
Edited by metalwing on Tue 03/15/16 02:43 PM

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:30 PM
You are correct, but Trump can't put a term limit on Congress. He can't change the laws protecting Civil Service. He can't reform the campaign contribution problem (which allows everyone from both parties to be bought).

It's hard to say what Trump might do but he sure couldn't do a worse job than what is being done now. The US is bankrupt.

metalwing's photo
Tue 03/15/16 02:24 PM

I mean, Soufie can says she's happy with Krupa, but for all we know, she buried him in the backyard? spock JK

But in spite of that, the forums can give a pretty good impression (unless you're dealing with a narcissist who can give any impression he likes or think you like).

I'm betting the cats ate him! He had dogs after all!!! Cats are sneaky like that.

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:53 AM

Women are always fooled by the "serpent".

Men can't ask for directions or take them, not even from ' God '

That's because Men were given a "natural sense of direction".:smile:

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:43 AM
laugh

metalwing's photo
Mon 03/14/16 05:40 AM
Women are always fooled by the "serpent".

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:36 PM

We all make mistakes at times. What is wrong today may have been just fine 100 years ago. Times change, laws change, people change, and we do things at times we would NOT do at other times.

The government has gotten way too involved in child raising.

...and I know this way too well...sadly...the end result isn't always in the best interest of the child...

The Government doesn't want you to hit a child, punish a child, teach a child the hard lessons of life, or do anything that may have an adverse lasting effect on the child (in the opinion of the government) or the government will take the child away from it's parents with no regard as to what THAT might do to the long term welfare of the child.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:17 PM

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:14 PM
We all make mistakes at times. What is wrong today may have been just fine 100 years ago. Times change, laws change, people change, and we do things at times we would NOT do at other times.

The government has gotten way too involved in child raising.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:04 PM

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:31 PM
Welcome. I think you will do just fine.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:27 PM
It sounds a bit like the "fun" in "Fifty Shades of Gray".

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25