Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:24 PM

Ewwwe gross

The law of the jungle is "Eat or be eaten!"

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:22 PM
Just like flirting, cheating, loving, or any other measure ... it's about even.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:20 PM
^ Two of the best people on Mingle2!

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 05:16 PM
I would think that the first thing to do if discover if zombies are good to eat. It would solve many problems.

I would expect them to be a bit gamy.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 11:04 AM
Hugging is for friends. Kissing is for lovers. Grabbing of the body parts is for the overly excited.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 11:02 AM
I admit it! I couldn't stand to wait any more!!! My will power failed completely!!!!

I had a fried Spam sandwich. It was delicious!

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 10:06 AM

yeah,,, I'm pretty sure there is zero connection between a billionaire and the kids who started the BLM movement

"The Washington Times reported on how George Soros provided in excess of $30 million in seed money to groups affiliated with #BlackLivesMatter.

Now that #BlackLivesMatter has shown that it has the capacity to be a disruptive force in American society and increase misery and danger for black Americans living in inner cities, the deep pocketed Progressive donors are looking to increase their funding:

Some of the biggest donors on the left plan to meet behind closed doors next week in Washington with leaders of the Black Lives Matter movement and their allies to discuss funding the burgeoning protest movement, POLITICO has learned.

The meetings are taking place at the annual winter gathering of the Democracy Alliance major liberal donor club, which runs from Tuesday evening through Saturday morning and is expected to draw Democratic financial heavyweights, including Tom Steyer and Paul Egerman.

The DA, as the club is known in Democratic circles, is recommending its donors step up check writing to a handful of endorsed groups that have supported the Black Lives Matter movement. And the club and some of its members also are considering ways to funnel support directly to scrappier local groups that have utilized confrontational tactics to inject their grievances into the political debate.

According to a Democracy Alliance draft agenda obtained by POLITICO, movement leaders will be featured guests at a Tuesday dinner with major donors. The dinner, which technically precedes the official conference kickoff, will focus on “what kind of support and resources are needed from the allied funders during this critical moment of immediate struggle and long-term movement building.”

Yeah, am I'm pretty sure you are completely clueless about BLM.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 09:48 AM

no, I am clear on what I am talking about

those who didn't come to stroke his ego who were verbal enough for other ATTENDEES to resort to mob violence which Trump had no issue with and condoned

those who are in dire straights on the streets being brutalized by trump supports and Trump praising their passion

IM talking about Trump saying he will legally represent someone if they 'hurt someone'

I'm talking about Trump declaring he could SHOOT Someone and have the supporters not bat an eye

lol

Trump doesn't invite violence,,,

hystericallaugh laugh laugh

I am scared too, of americans who are crazy enough to rationalize every vile act against 'others', while claiming its the 'others' who are a threat

laugh

We went through all this.
We posted links to you & quotes & video. YOU were proven WRONG.
Trump never said that.
Repeating yourself doesn't make it true & will not turn people away from him... ALL the drama makes him more popular & powerful.

Self defeating much ?

actually you didn't, but keep believing the ridiculous....

and I know nothing I say will turn his more extreme and ridiculous supporters away,, certainly not,, even he knows,, he could commit MURDER and they would still rationalize and defend

The facts are that BLM, MoveOn.org, and Berners are showing up at Trump rallies for the sole purpose of denying free speech and to cause trouble. They need their azzes kicked.

rhetoric

how does a citizen deny free speech exactly?

using free speech doesn't 'deny' anyone else the ability to do the same

but lets throw logic out the window, and cling to the sensational rhetoric

yes, lets get violent,, THATS The trump supporter way,, cause he doesn't incite people to BE VIOLENT

laugh laugh laugh

Perhaps you don't watch the news but groups, all over the nation, have been showing up at Republician rallies and even some Democratic rallies and shouting down or even taking over the podium for the express purpose of denying the speaker the ability to express the view which was the purpose of having the rally in the first place. This is denying free speech and it is abhorrent. Liberals have been using this technique for quite a while to silence the opposition.

Your position on this matter is either ignorant or vile.

shouting down the podium?

wth does that even mean?

there are hundreds of people, supporters shouting out, but somehow, those who aren't supporters shouting prevents the speaker at the podium from carrying on?

smh

denying free speech would be jumping up there and putting a muzzle on him

if he can carry on speaking, as he does , for instance , when someone yells out derogatory names for a fellow candidate, or praise for him,,,,,,his speech is in no way 'denied'

As I said, maybe you should watch the news ...

If you disrupt a speech, it is speech denied.
If you shout down a speech, it is speech denied.
If you cause enough turmoil so that a speech gets canceled, it is speech denied.

MLK had his speech denied. One would think you could understand that.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 09:15 AM

those who didn't come to stroke his ego who were verbal enough for other ATTENDEES to resort to mob violence which Trump had no issue with and condoned

those who are in dire straights on the streets being brutalized by trump supports and Trump praising their passion

IM talking about Trump saying he will legally represent someone if they 'hurt someone'

I'm talking about Trump declaring he could SHOOT Someone and have the supporters not bat an eye

lol

I am scared too, of americans who are crazy enough to rationalize every vile act against 'others', while claiming its the 'others' who are a threat

laugh

Trump never said that.
Repeating yourself doesn't make it true & will not turn people away from him... ALL the drama makes him more popular & powerful.

Self defeating much ?

and I know nothing I say will turn his more extreme and ridiculous supporters away,, certainly not,, even he knows,, he could commit MURDER and they would still rationalize and defend

The facts are that BLM, MoveOn.org, and Berners are showing up at Trump rallies for the sole purpose of denying free speech and to cause trouble. They need their azzes kicked.

rhetoric

how does a citizen deny free speech exactly?

using free speech doesn't 'deny' anyone else the ability to do the same

but lets throw logic out the window, and cling to the sensational rhetoric

yes, lets get violent,, THATS The trump supporter way,, cause he doesn't incite people to BE VIOLENT

laugh laugh laugh

Perhaps you don't watch the news but groups, all over the nation, have been showing up at Republician rallies and even some Democratic rallies and shouting down or even taking over the podium for the express purpose of denying the speaker the ability to express the view which was the purpose of having the rally in the first place. This is denying free speech and it is abhorrent. Liberals have been using this technique for quite a while to silence the opposition.

Your position on this matter is either ignorant or vile.

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 09:09 AM

Doesn't incest create craziness?

It is said to perpetuate and amplify Mental and Physical Deficiencies.
spock

So. Incest could be used to breed a whole family of belly bombers!

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 09:03 AM

lol

laugh

Trump never said that.

Self defeating much ?

metalwing's photo
Sun 03/13/16 08:57 AM
Doesn't incest create craziness?

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 06:02 PM
Welcome.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 06:00 PM
Time will tell.

I think there is going to be a pardon.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:58 PM
His obvious reply!

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:36 PM
Edited by metalwing on Sat 03/12/16 05:38 PM
Lie like a rug. Say, It makes my butt hurt, and then trade it in on what you really wanted. Add that you have an oddly sensitive butt and/or that your best friend's mother was killed on a bike just like this one.

Then cry a little in a manly way.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:33 PM
If you go back in time and look at the science forums here, you will find serious discussion on all your topics and much, much, more.

Black holes contain what formed them plus what they have since eaten. They also contain distorted space/time if you consider the event horizon as a type of boundary.

There are other dimensions.

The belief in God is up to the believer.

There is no "why", only "is" and "is not" exists.

Something vs nothing? See answer above.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:18 PM
One would think that gene would have been bred out by now!

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 05:15 PM
I am part Native but mostly White. I have attended Pow-Wows and had heart to heart discussions with those who live on the reservations. It depends a lot on where you happen to be. Natives in Alaska have it pretty good. Other places, not so much.

There are programs to give help in college education, etc., but peer pressure and lack of interest holds many back. The US government has interfered with life to the degree that self determination is more difficult than it should be.

A study of American Indian culture is enlightening and shows how man could co-exist with nature much better than he does now.

metalwing's photo
Sat 03/12/16 12:33 PM
Chicken and dumplings!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25