Community > Posts By > metalwing

metalwing's photo
Thu 02/11/16 06:33 AM
There reaches a point where what Obama does can't be undone simply because there isn't time with a slow moving congress. Laws don't matter anymore.

metalwing's photo
Thu 01/28/16 08:26 PM

I get the one on the left...At least his shirt is cleaner happy

That might mean the one on the right has a job!

metalwing's photo
Thu 01/28/16 08:23 PM

Could be ..... I mean - History repeats itself right? :-)

me personally, i think everything in the universe has a fluid like structure, including time...

Time is a measurement, a metric, something created by Humans.

You shouldn't keep stating as fact concepts you don't understand. You can have an opinion but it should be expressed as such. Note that a couple of recent posts are Einstein's theories being proven again and again, and he certainly doesn't share your opinion of time and has pretty much proven otherwise.

I once read that Einstein had a theory that there was no big bang. He later retracted it because modern day physics at that time didn't add up.

Apparently even today, some top scientists are saying that it could be Einsteins greatest work, if, as some think, it will one day be proven correct.

It's worth a read if ever you come across it.

I have. Modern big bang theory is based on the fact that all the evidence is consistent with a "big bang". What we don't know is "What if it is also consistent with something else?"

metalwing's photo
Thu 01/28/16 07:45 PM
The problem was getting the velcro to stick to the kangaroo pouch.

You don't want your C4 to come out while hopping!

metalwing's photo
Thu 01/28/16 07:43 PM
These guys greatly helped win WWII. I hope their memory is always honored.

metalwing's photo
Thu 01/28/16 07:39 PM
Soufie is impressive!!!!

metalwing's photo
Mon 01/25/16 04:32 PM

examples of record snowfall and low temps are examples of what global warming causes ... not examples of the opposite.

Except that the computer models used by the IPCC all predicted the opposite.

Plus, your argument is the standard attempt to present an unfalsifiable argument.

No, my argument uses facts instead of BS. Your statement about the number of scientists who believe the "man caused" portion may be insignificant is simply false.

I don't know where you got the IPCC predictions but it is false also. All real global warming models predict weather extremes. A weather extreme works both ways, cold and hot.

Maybe you should watch the video I posted and report back. You obviously could use a dose of real science.

metalwing's photo
Mon 01/25/16 04:11 PM
The article is possibly the worst anti global warming diatribe I have ever read. The fact that anyone would trust an acupuncturist as a legitimate expert on global warming totally escapes me.

I won't go on forever about the flaws in this crappy article (I could) but examples of record snowfall and low temps are examples of what global warming causes ... not examples of the opposite. Global warming deals with the overall average temperature of the planet. 2015 is now the hottest year on record.

Global warming is causing extremes in weather, exactly what we have been experiencing in recent years. That means extremes in rain, snow, drought, floods, and intensity of storms.

Large parts of the Antarctic Ice shelves have broken off. This condition changes the termination of major ice flows slowing them down which allows snow to build up for awhile until the flow characteristics stabilize. If you you want to know some real science about what is REALLY going on at Antarctica, go to the NOVA website and watch the film "Mystery Beneath The Ice". It is current and well documented. It also gives information you might want to know about how the world is actually changing.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/earth/mystery-beneath-ice.html

metalwing's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:39 AM

have you any idea how immature your post sounds, you're 53 FFS

Bingo!

metalwing's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:33 AM

Could be ..... I mean - History repeats itself right? :-)

me personally, i think everything in the universe has a fluid like structure, including time...

Time is a measurement, a metric, something created by Humans.

You shouldn't keep stating as fact concepts you don't understand. You can have an opinion but it should be expressed as such. Note that a couple of recent posts are Einstein's theories being proven again and again, and he certainly doesn't share your opinion of time and has pretty much proven otherwise.

metalwing's photo
Sat 01/23/16 08:27 AM
I think that a ton of ancient knowledge has been lost including scientific knowledge.

metalwing's photo
Fri 01/22/16 08:21 PM
I would think that the genetics could be traced in the same way they can trace humans or other species. Maybe the genome has not been fully analyzed yet?

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:42 PM
Gee, this hole looks really, really deep!

Oops.

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:37 PM
How's that working our so far?

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:35 PM
It's nice when they teach their dogs not to eat your cats.

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:32 PM
50 #8-32 screws and 50 #10-32 screws. I'll be so happy when they arrive!

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:25 PM

laugh

Hi metalwing waving
I'm glad I made you laugh today.
Thanks for dropping by.

You did indeed!!

flowerforyou

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:23 PM
I like meteor rocks. They are unusual and collectible...

Wait! What's that huge black thing in the sky??!!!!

AAAIIII!!

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:16 PM

If it wasn't for men, BBQ wouldn't exist!!!
I think you will find mr metal .. That cavemen ate raw meat until a women thought to use fire to cook it .. If bc is anything to go by cavemen did not cook :-) smiley devil icon .. My icons are still not working .. Waving and winking :-)

Women cannot grunt properly to BBQ!!!!!

he has the positioning wrong .. To make her grunt .. He needs to be behind .. Satan smiles icon . That way he can keep his eye on the BBQ too .

Men have been smoking the snake ever since... although women did add the invention of the BBQ rub ...:wink:

metalwing's photo
Tue 01/19/16 03:04 PM
I have bent them all to my will!!!! MUAHA HA HA

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25