Community > Posts By > sillygirley

sillygirley's photo
Tue 10/13/09 02:55 AM
thank you the rest of the ignorance was making sick!!

Hahaha, if I remember correctly when Bush won the libs foamed at the mouth like rabid dogs, so nothing new when an opposing party wins.

As far as the comment made by Cenk Uygur (Conservatives seemed to be outraged that this is partly a snub of Bush.) clearly shows his ignorance. huh

Conservatives AND some smart democrats know that Barack Hussein Obama winning the Nobel Peace prize is a complete disgrace and discredits the organization. It has absolutely nothing to do with Bush.

When I heard about the award, Bush NEVER came to my mind, what came to my mind was "why", "for what". Simple as that, taking something so simple and turning into something else, well.... gosh, I'll be nice. :wink:

sillygirley's photo
Sat 02/21/09 12:53 PM
mind games are bad business!!spock

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:02 AM

my 8mo old daughter is sick for the first time ever shes teething and has a fever of 100.2 and has has some diarrhea along with a runny nose i cant get in touch with her doctor and im not sure what to do i gave her some Tylenol and she seems happy and has been playing like normal anybody know what to do

Motrin better

motrin is the best, always have stores of it in my house!!!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:54 AM
boy, you need to just be blunt with her and then deal with her answers!!! It will be better for you and her in the long run. And then tell her you will not tolerate her putting you off and you deserve someone who will put in as much as you put into the relationship and then if she keeps putting you off... you will just need to bounce!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:48 AM

well maybe they cant post a pic did you ask? When I first joined this site, I was logging on with my smart phone and couldn't get the pics to upload. The darn phone can do almost anything but wouldn't deal with uploading pics, sending pics, it was so rediculous! Or maybe they will send one to your cell and just don't want everyone to see their pic who knows!

Oh yeah, I've had them email me saying they can send a pic. I don't feel comfortable with that; makes me think the pic might not be suitable for all viewers, if you know what I mean.sick

I understand the hesitation. but I just know once I didn't have a pic am I really that horrible looking?

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:29 AM
I have only been married once and I am leary about it. He would have to be prince charming and geez where the hell isyawn he already?????

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 06:00 AM

I think a better question would be.

"If your best friend got a sex change, would you go out with them?"

"yes" from me ^_^

WOW! you are...WOW! That is just weird!!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:10 AM

My children are free to live their own lives when they get older..my hope is that I raise them well enough to remember where they came from and to always have respect for that

absolutely!! right on!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:08 AM
how long has the runny nose been going on? If a long time it could be allergies to something, like pets, ect...! If it is just a cold and you are sure, just keep on with the suction bulb! also try they make a vapor bath for infants it works like charm. and if airways sound constricted get a cool mist vaporizor!!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:02 AM
Edited by sillygirley on Thu 01/08/09 02:03 AM
YUP! unfortunately I did, but I don't completely regret it, because he was the best boyfriend I ever had!! It was the hardest thing I think I ever had to do...I just knew I didn't love him like that, but I sure wanted to!!! It sucked really bad! I am still sorry I hurt him!frustrated

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:59 AM

Honesty, loyalty, monogomy, and a strong sex drive.

HERE! HERE!drinker

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:52 AM
that's messed up i just had a guy make up fake profiles after we broke up and it is creeeeepyyyy!! Now i wonder if i need to be looking in my rearview mirror for his truck to be following me!! yucky!! so i know how you feel and I am sorry she is crazy, but hey at least you know you must have been good in the bedroom or she wouldn't have lost her mind!!! lol!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:45 AM

LA in a day?? Never getting in a car with you! I'll toss the floss as you drive by :smile:

lol! lol!:laughing:

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:44 AM

Something that you feel you look good in... and comfortable. Be it jeans or a dress... depending where you are going... but I am sure you have an outfit that you feel really good in... Confidant... Have a good time!!!

I agree!! comfort=confidence

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:41 AM
hell no... move to ohio and you have yourself a date!!lol! good luck!and don't worry she will come when the time is right!!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:38 AM
how is it you don't know for sure? Haven't you ever been to where he lives? Does he make excuses for not wanting to see you at times?? I mean how can you not know? In a way it is a good and a bad thing to do on myspace, but it is a way to get answers, but then you will have huge issues on your hands girl!! to tell or not to tell the wife. and then if you do she will probably blame you(easier to do than for her to blame him...which is stupid, but the way it usually works!!) but at the same time she may be partly right, because you have almost been stalking her on myspace and lying about who you really were!! crappy spot to be in chicka-good luck to you!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:30 AM
sometimes nice guys do finish last at first, because when us girls are young and dumb we find those bad boys soo attractive for some stupid reason and then get burned and hopefully wise up and start seeking out the nice ones and hopefully it's not too late!!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:24 AM
Edited by sillygirley on Thu 01/08/09 01:25 AM

sad part is now, the guy i was fwb with that married my sister is telling me he made a mistake and misses me and that he loves me

to bad for him im not anyone's second choice and i'd never do that to my sister

absolutely!!you go girl... man though your poor sister, did she know about your guy's arrangement?

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:17 AM
I hope you are okay now. And as messed up as that may be, do you know now that everything happens for a reason? but it doesn't mean it is any easier. when I was a kid we had a garage sale and so of course i wanted to make money, too. so, gathered up a lot of my toys and tried to sell all my starwars guys(and I had a lot) my mom bought them for nothing and held on to them. You think she would give them back to me now, I mean I was only like 6 or 7, but no she is going to sell them on ebay...nice huh!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:43 AM
Good for you girl, I found it easier to go back after the divorce and kids, because now you are there because you want to be, not because that's where everyone tells you, you should be!! You will love it nursing school was one of the best times of my life!! Good luck and congrats!!!!

Previous 1