Community > Posts By > sillygirley

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:36 AM
no matter how much you want to, don't message him! just walk away and start over, if he wants you he will contact you, dont waste time on someone who won't consider your feelings, you can do better!!! good luck!!flowers

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:32 AM
well maybe they cant post a pic did you ask? When I first joined this site, I was logging on with my smart phone and couldn't get the pics to upload. The darn phone can do almost anything but wouldn't deal with uploading pics, sending pics, it was so rediculous! Or maybe they will send one to your cell and just don't want everyone to see their pic who knows!

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:24 AM
are you sure she has been avoiding you, or have you been too clingy...absence makes the heart grow fonder!! She may be blowing you off, but maybe not. Just come right out and ask her, say"are we done? what's going on with you?" and if she says she wants to be with you, then try backing off, let her come to you instead of you hounding her all of the time! See if that changes her attitude torwards you, you will probably see a big difference.

sillygirley's photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:15 AM
wow! I would stay friends, but if they were your best friend, don't you think that this topic would not have been a suprise to you?

sillygirley's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:19 PM
For the first time in my life I have more girl friends than guys! I always had prefered guys, because women were catty, and self centered more, and out of all of the friends who stabbed me in the back, it was always a woman, men don't get into the drama, and believe me, my life seems to always have enough drama and the last thing I need is my friends adding to it. But now my 3 best friends are women, either we are just getting older and more mature or I finally just met the right ones!!lol

sillygirley's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:42 PM
It's funny that this is a topic at this point in my life seeming how I just had to deal with this situation. I recently just had to end a relationship, because I found out my boyfriend was hitting my 9yr old. The boyfriend claimed it only happened twice for very understandable reasons, I didn't like it since I rarely spank my children, but do believe in a spanking occasionally when absolutely called for. Then come to find out over lengthly conversations with all three of my children that this was occuring on a regular basis...so he had to go! Parenting is difficult for either the parent and step parent, but punishments should be a team effort, both should be on the same page, if he needed to punish him there are other ways and then we could have all talked about it together and went from there either for that incident or to be able to have rules for future problems.

2 Next