|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
Yeaaaahhhh, finally I can watch football without having to fry bacon, scramble eggs, and flip pancakes at the same time.
how lazy can ya get
men
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
hey Stormy.. how's it hangin
bat balls??
|
|
|
|
|
|
gotcha.. just watched that episode and I tell ya.. I feel her pain'n frustration on getting crap lumber..
I always go into the lumber yard with the guys loading the wood just to make sure anything I get is worthy of building.. has to be straight, clean and NOT warped.. which is really hard to find.. they keep telling me "you get what you get, no choosing allowed" but come one.. if I'm paying for 1st's I want quality.. not crap.. if they're warped.. they're not 1st's.. they're 2nd's or 3rds at best.. when stacking or storing lumber at home tho.. I make sure they're on a completely flat surface and leveled away from any humidity.. nothing worse than getting lumber for a later project only to reach for one when it's time.. to find it's bent outta shape
anywho.. thanks for sharing Soufie.. much appreciated |
|
|
|
|
|
started watching The Odyssey 2026 with Matt Damon however it is NOT the Christopher Nolan epic with Damon, Holland & Hathaway (amongst others) it is actually a B-rated poor knock off that isn't watch worthy with no actors of note.. the big box Nolan film is still in cinema with not even a bad cam video recording showing online yet.. may be another few months before the REAL movie is released..
|
|
|
|
|
|
watched Mayday 2026 with Ryan Reynolds & Kenneth Branagh
Lieutenant Troy Brennan's reconnaissance mission over Soviet territory goes awry, forcing him to crash-land and survive in Russian wilderness while evading capture or rescue. not your typical "Deadpool" type performance from Reynolds but does have some comical scenes interjected.. all in all it is fun to watch tho.. IMDb gives it a 6.8 however I feel it shud be at least an 8.4.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
good afternoon all..
busy mornin.. pourin rain here and COLD brrrr.. heats on.. oh yeah.. small brunch today..
|
|
|
|
|
|
I checked out one from 6 yrs ago.. she didn't do anything but rake leaves onto a lean-to/shelter.. how far back shud I go Soufie?
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
hope everyone enjoyed their day.. have a good evening
|
|
|
|
|
|
Edited by
Zee
on
Sat 09/19/26 10:13 AM
|
|
|
oh.. makes sense now.. okay.. I'll look for older stuff to check out.. thanks Soufie
that was one ugly azzed smiley
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
mornin folks.. happy Saturday
|
|
|
|
|
|
ok.. so I just sorta watched an episode of girl in the woods.. interesting.. not something I'd watch every day but still.. interesting..
|
|
|
|
|
|
cool.. so basically shows about how to live off the grid? I think I saw one.. I believe it was about a group of folks helping those that live in the wilderness.. the episode I saw was a about a couple living in the mountains and having issues surviving.. their solar panels were set up wrong.. I don't remember everything but I remember it was an older man and a 40ish woman that were helping the mountain couple..
it was interesting but didn't seem to catch my attention more than that.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
well folks.. anudder day done.. a good day.. alls ready for the actual roof to be laid on the rafters as all the cross supports are in place now too..
things are startin ta look up.. FINALLY.. hope y'all had a good one.. enjoy the evenin
|
|
|
|
|
|
I can too.. I actually watch some before I even get outta bed in the morning LOL
as for bush or off-grid shows.. which are you talking about? don't think I watch any of those.. |
|
|
|
|
|
YAY.. I'm NOT alone
gotcha.. I don't have TV cable or anything like that either.. internet only but.. yes.. George Clark IS british and he's an architect that designs or redesigns homes.. brilliant chap.. Holmes is from Ontario Canada.. he's working with his son and daughter now.. fixing homes that other contractors botch.. very cool show too.. |
|
|
|
|
|
so I'm the only human who likes these types of shows?? really??
guess so huh
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
mornin folks.. happy Flyday to y'all
off ta get busy again.. have a good one
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
annuder days done..hope everyone had a good one..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
I bring my own salted peanuts, (smuggled across the border to avoid tariffs), unsalted are for sissys. so now yer sayin I'm a sissy?? cuz I happen to like having healthy kidneys, heart and blood vessels??
just save 'em fer yerself.. I like SOME of the customers that come in and wouldn't mind keepin 'em around for a very long time.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
I like the new sign....feminism is another word for woke ....and in no other previous socities did we experience so much of it ...It going to be the collaspe of the western world soon .... what's gonna collapse the western societies is men who think they're God's gift to the world (and to women) but have absolutely no clue how to run things.. aside from running things into the ground.. just sayin.. so take yer unsolicited opinion and by all means.. don't let the door hit ya on yer way out.. bye now..
|
|
|
|
|
hey Stormy.. how's it hangin
I always go into the lumber yard with the guys loading the wood just to make sure anything I get is worthy of building.. has to be straight, clean and NOT warped.. which is really hard to find.. they keep telling me "you get what you get, no choosing allowed" but come one.. if I'm paying for 1st's I want quality.. not crap.. if they're warped.. they're not 1st's.. they're 2nd's or 3rds at best.. when stacking or storing lumber at home tho.. I make sure they're on a completely flat surface and leveled away from any humidity.. nothing worse than getting lumber for a later project only to reach for one when it's time.. to find it's bent outta shape
cuz I happen to like having healthy kidneys, heart and blood vessels??