Community > Posts By > Zee

 
Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:16 PM
Rattle the Bones by Shunned at a Funeral

http://www.youtube.com/shorts/NRKHBzVKaD8

Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:07 PM
Lose Yourself - Vincent Vinel (backstory: he's a legally blind French singer doing a cover of Eminem's Lose Yourself on the Voice.. fuggen amazing)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9oZZzLr3BU

Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 03:03 PM





what slaphead


Jealous much?





Ditto on that.

And people ask for ratings on blank profiles because they either are seeking an ego boost on their looks, or think that their looks alone will make grown men drool or young women drop their knickers.


And old ones too.

Stick to what you do best, hall monitor


please go to page 1 and read MY rules.. rant I don't give a fug WHO you are (and yes.. I know you're a Canadian.. a rather rude one at that... to my utter dismay) but I DO give a chit at the way you are acting towards the friends that come around and chat with ME in MY PUB.. he wasn't talking to YOU.. he was responding to MY comment.. so take your snide remarks and don't let the door hit you on the way out.. there are plenty of other threads you can beat your chest on..


Frankly.. I am totally embarrassed by the Canadian men on this site that have posted in my Pub.. and some wonder why I remain SINGLE INTENTIONALLY whoa.. rudeness will NOT be tolerated towards ANYone.. I WILL call everyone out on it.. if y'all don't have something nice to say to people then STFU and LEAVE.. some may THINK they're funny.. but they are far from it.. and I've had enough of those that think they are better than EVERYone else.. they are NOT.. they are actually FAR WORSE.. fuggen misogynistic, uncouth neanderthals that think tearing others down makes them look somehow smarter or endearing.. NO it does NOT.. and if y'all didn't hear me the FIRST time.. I will NOT TOLERATE this kind of behavior..

Zee's photo
Tue 09/29/26 07:09 AM
well lookie atchu ms TG.. all smexy without glasses.. WOO HOOey.. nice!! :thumbsup:

ah okay.. you guys do it too.. cool..


mornin Storm.. hey.. that looks like my cuppa on the back deck.. considerin the temps are currently 52F out here.. gawd I love a brisk mornin drinker


mornin all.. headin out.. have a good one..

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:53 PM
okay.. I'm out.. drinker

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:49 PM


mornin all.. taday is VOTE day.. well pre-vote that is.. and I went.. easy breezy.. in and out in about 2 mins.. WOOT.. 🥂

Pre-vote.....wth is that.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Gonna have to report that one.
Hi Stormy :wave: may sure you pre-vote today.

What's on the menu for today :thinking:


pre-vote is something Canadians are allowed to do to avoid voting day rush.. may be something like your mail in votes??

we have stations set up a week before actual voting day (oct 5 this time) where we can go vote.. it's as legit as THE day itself.. our votes are counted with all the rest.. like they wud be on THE day if we voted then.. capiche?? spock October 5th is for choosing our provincial ministers and their parties..

menu today was (I ate it all sowee blushing ) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. bigsmile


sorry for mansplaining Sir.. I've just come across too many male ijits lately IRL and I'm tryin ta shake the need.. it may take a minute

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:46 PM




what slaphead


Jealous much?





Ditto on that.

And people ask for ratings on blank profiles because they either are seeking an ego boost on their looks, or think that their looks alone will make grown men drool or young women drop their knickers.


I tell ya.. don't look 'em in the eye and they'll eventually go away!

besides.. once I point them in the directions of page 1 and the RULES they tend ta walk away slowly, so they don't shake up the smell bigsmile

yeah.. yer probabyly right Mo.. lookin for an ego boost and thinkin they're gawds gift to the world.. whoa

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:43 PM


there are 2 things that confuse me on this site (ok.. more than 2 but these are the one's I'm goin with today)

1) why the fug do people want you to rate their profiles when there's nothing on them TO rate.. and why the fug people don't put info into their profiles on a dating site while expressly looking for a partner... where's the logic with that chit?? spock


and
2) why do people start new threads.. only to use OTHER peoples similar threads (usually created prior to their new ones) instead of the ones they created themselves?? whoa mind boggling..



I dunno. Boggles my mind at times.

Im confused with the one word "email"... Hello.

Umm. Im not carrying your conversation. You contacted me. Better have substance.


glad I'm not the only one mind bogglin

those emails are just a show of lack of intelligence.. like they're texting and expecting an immediate reply laugh "oh.. hello" I presume is the expected response.. me? I go straight for the jugular.. "that's it? that's all you got? wow.. you must be great at parties!!" and probably why I don't get many emails laugh

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 05:36 PM


someone that can actually put words together to form a comprehensive sentence.. whoa

AND...

a new yoyo.. ma string broke tears



My syntax is wonky as it is.


Sorry about the string! Hmmm. What can replace it?
Fishing line?


your syntax looks fine ta me.. no one's perfect.. but at least yours is understandable..

hmm.. fishing line might just do it.. thanks Storm

OT: my right shoe seems to have gotten up 'n left.. laugh

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 03:25 PM

you have to find someone another so your soul will be at peace :hearts::point_left:


Being alone has a power that very few people can handle.

— Steven Aitchison


I don't need someone for my soul to be at peace..

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 03:16 PM
there are 2 things that confuse me on this site (ok.. more than 2 but these are the one's I'm goin with today)

1) why the fug do people want you to rate their profiles when there's nothing on them TO rate.. and why the fug people don't put info into their profiles on a dating site while expressly looking for a partner... where's the logic with that chit?? spock


and
2) why do people start new threads.. only to use OTHER peoples similar threads (usually created prior to their new ones) instead of the ones they created themselves?? whoa mind boggling..

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 03:09 PM

FOOTBALL :football: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:


on a monday?? spock so all ya have is the sports channel eh? remind me never to stay for movie night.. unless yer watching the longest yard.. laugh


OT: currently working thru S01 of Sheriff's Country and S07 of Suits.. never did finish that series.. ohwell

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 03:02 PM


a good, reliable, honest mechanic


Wut the problem is?



squeeze me?? spock


OT: someone that can actually put words together to form a comprehensive sentence.. whoa

AND...

a new yoyo.. ma string broke tears

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 02:56 PM

mornin all.. taday is VOTE day.. well pre-vote that is.. and I went.. easy breezy.. in and out in about 2 mins.. WOOT.. 🥂

Pre-vote.....wth is that.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Gonna have to report that one.
Hi Stormy :wave: may sure you pre-vote today.

What's on the menu for today :thinking:


pre-vote is something Canadians are allowed to do to avoid voting day rush.. may be something like your mail in votes??

we have stations set up a week before actual voting day (oct 5 this time) where we can go vote.. it's as legit as THE day itself.. our votes are counted with all the rest.. like they wud be on THE day if we voted then.. capiche?? spock October 5th is for choosing our provincial ministers and their parties..

menu today was (I ate it all sowee blushing ) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. bigsmile

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 02:49 PM


what slaphead


Jealous much?



Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 09:08 AM
I like this one.. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons

thanks for sharing Mig

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:46 AM
I can be alone without being lonely. In fact, those times of solitude are necessary respite for a beleaguered soul, set upon by the pressures of life. I need to take whatever moments I can to just be still.

― Steve Goodier

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:33 AM
mornin all.. taday is VOTE day.. well pre-vote that is.. and I went.. easy breezy.. in and out in about 2 mins.. WOOT.. drinker

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:31 AM

Awe gf.... I do understand all the frustrations... It seems when one thing hits it is more like there is always more to follow all at one time...

Tent huh ohh hell I got and extra twin bed ya can crash in but ya have to come to Texas

You would feel right at home I have plenty of house repairs ya can work on... biggrin :smile:


appreciate that gf.. might end up in jail after trying ta get thru customs tho.. ICE doesn't much like us canucks yanno.. ohwell

Zee's photo
Mon 09/28/26 08:29 AM




been a busy day.. gonna be a busy evenin (gotta blow up a mechanics garage pitchfork ) hope everyone had a good one.. drinker


Thought ya had that mechanical problem all taken care of.


I thought so too.. first guy wanted $5-7k to replace the tranny, then after I told him it WASN'T that and showed him what it WAS (by sending a video) he gave me back the car but it wasn't 'fixed' it was jerry-rigged ta work and told me I owed him $300 (which I'm not paying.. no invoice rec'd either).. I wasn't comfortable with that so took it to another garage and told them what the problem & fix was.. they ended up charging me $288 for a $19.54 part.. so yeah.. a lil peeved at being told a) I didn't know what I was talking about (when I DID, he admitted it after the repair) b) was told the $20 part was NOT in stock, when I looked online myself, showed them it WAS in stock and c) they overcharged me cuz they bought the entire shift assembly instead of just the $20 part.. so scuse me if I wanna blow the fuggers up for charging me a total of $480 from my $500 october food budget for a job that shud've cost TOPS under $100..


Yeesus! I hope ya at least got a kiss before they F'd ya.


not even.. but I DID go back this morning and pick up the entire shift assembly.. figured I paid for it.. might as well have it.. ya never know huh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 … 24 25