|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
been another crazy day.. cooking up a storm, doin the accounting and lotsa house cleaning.. best way ta pass a rainy day..
hope everyone has a good evening
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Humanity doomsday?
|
|
|
Sorry if I keep adding more but.. I feel strongly about the warnings being issued by those actually IN the industry so.. here's another I stumbled upon earlier that needs a watch.. this one is truly terrifying with the assumption that AI can actually jailbreak itself already..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw5DkDfKw_c |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
afternoon folks.. busy mornin here.. hope everyone's enjoyin a wet Flyday
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
cool.. I'll have to check it out once it's released outside the cinema..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Humanity doomsday?
|
|
|
I just watched this from an ex-google insider warning about AI..
it's just under 20 mins but well worth the watch.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4ZY25OU4Ys |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
hey Sir.. Mo.. yeah.. it's been raining up here too since late this afternoon..
felt like I was in boot camp.. spent most of the afternoon cutting up a huge bag of potatoes
is that the "Digger" movie Mo? looks interesting.. saw the trailer.. Cruise is really hard to recognize in that role.. anywho.. done for the day.. hope everyone had a good one..
|
|
|
|
|
|
watched A Remarkable Place to Die S01 E01 and feel this cud be a good series..
"Detective Anais Mallory returns to hometown Queenstown, New Zealand and faces startling homicides. She cracks cases while confronting personal ghosts from her past." Each ep is about 1.5 hrs long and there's 6 in a season, although S02 has already started dropping figured I'd start at the beginning. So far not bad.. a good mystery plays it close to the chest.. and this one is proving to be good so far.. I knew I recognized actor Aggy Tarrant and confirmed he's from NCIS: Hawaii where he played an agent in a regular role for 3 yrs.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
mornin folks.. happy Thor's day
busy busy busy.. hope y'all have a super day |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
Dave.. I see the Hens are back.. YAY.. with the weekend coming we cud use some fresh eggs
TG.. doin the happy dance for ya.. I know how dry it's been out yer way so having that to wake up to must be awesome.. joinin in on the dancin |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
methinks it's time ta or at the very least.. crawl into bed with a show or a good book..
anywho.. been a day.. hope everyone had a good one..
|
|
|
|
|
|
starting Line of Fire S01, E01 next.. gonna see if it's any good The series centers around a family of agents from various branches of law enforcement who find themselves tangled in a deadly conspiracy. so I watched the first episode.. a lil weird if you ask me.. a few decent actors but.. not sure about this series.. will have to watch another or 2 ta see if my first reaction is solid or not.. IMDb gives it a 6.2.. at the moment I'm tending to agree.. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
by the way Storm.. how'd it go at the vets? how's moose doin??
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
afternoon folks.. been a busy mornin.. had a decent nights sleep for a change.. 7 hrs straight
wow..noice..
anywho.. got lots more ta do so hope everyone has a good one..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
pre-vote is something Canadians are allowed to do to avoid voting day rush.. may be something like your mail in votes??
we have stations set up a week before actual voting day (oct 5 this time) where we can go vote.. it's as legit as THE day itself.. our votes are counted with all the rest.. like they wud be on THE day if we voted then.. capiche?? 🤨 October 5th is for choosing our provincial ministers and their parties.. menu today was (I ate it all sowee ) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. 🤪Keep forgetting you're on the other side
No wonder the food be tasting kind of blight the other side sounds like a star wars analogy "come to the dark side Luke" *said in ma best darth vader voice*
blight? what is this.. attack a Quebecer month??
I'll have you know I take great care in the storing and cooking of my foods.. harrumph *zee states indignantly while she innocently adds a lil belledonna to Sir's soup*
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Humanity doomsday?
|
|
|
stumble across this one a bit ago.. these AI responses can be so scary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbEqMkxEzvA |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
how about "please be a gentleman and move on"
thank you |
|
|
|
|
|
watched Why did I get Married Again? 2026 with Tyler Perry, Richard T. Jones & Michael Jai White
Jasmine loves Wesley, and their wedding is near - but her stern father and others disapprove, prompting couples around them to question their own "perfect" marriages. IMDb gives it a 5.3.. it was ok but not 'great' IMO so I give it a 6.5 |
|
|
|
|
|
starting Line of Fire S01, E01 next.. gonna see if it's any good
The series centers around a family of agents from various branches of law enforcement who find themselves tangled in a deadly conspiracy. |
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
Hold that thought. Im scarfing down a veggie sub sammich. Moose isnt getting any better. Going to the vet in the AM. Back to chicken, rice and pumpkin. Probiotics are helping make things worse. Stopped those yesterday. I am sorry to hear that (((Storm))) please let us know how he's doing after the visit.. I'm sure they'll come up with a way to make him all better..
|
|
|
|
|
|
Topic:
Zee's Pub! - part 9
|
|
|
well.. I feel better
now.. back to our regular scheduled silliness and tossing bodies onto the velcro wall
|
|
|
|
|
felt like I was in boot camp.. spent most of the afternoon cutting up a huge bag of potatoes
Dave.. I see the Hens are back.. YAY.. with the weekend coming we cud use some fresh eggs
methinks it's time ta
or at the very least.. crawl into bed with a show or a good book..
wow..noice..
) texas beef hearty soup with olivina on plain bagels.. it was yummy.. 🤪