Community > Posts By > Zee

 
Zee's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:28 AM


awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker


He says thanks for the blanket and soft pets. (Hes sleeping in his bed holding 'Little Moose'.

Moose is eating all the chicken boobs I bought from Costco. I needed 4. The stinker.

Thanks! I love going to concerts.


I do hope he's feeling better soon.. 2 wks is a long time to be stressin out..

wait.. chickens have boobs?? noway

Zee's photo
Thu 09/24/26 06:26 AM

and I just got here.laugh


I saw ya comin.. scared


rofl

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 05:47 PM
well folks.. yet another day's over.. hope everyone had a good one.. drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 12:03 PM
I've come across a few more warning videos, from various posters, that are a MUST watch.. opinions from nobel prize winners, CEO's from the actual AI companies that are talking truth and scientists.. it's terrifying.. all for the proverbial dollar..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ohDmtfdHks


and this one too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIxq03dipUw

last one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQysEweaLjA

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:32 AM
awww poor Moose *tosses a comfy blanket over his sleeping body and gives him a few soft pets*

totally understand the anxiety and stress of having a sick fur baby..

I've listened to a few of their songs and although it's not my cup of tea.. hope you enjoy drinker

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:23 AM
started watching Harlan Coben's Missing You series only in the 1st episode and it's really rather good so far.. but then again.. anything he does seems to be interesting.. too bad there's only 1 season.. ohwell

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:20 AM

new series started.. Lanterns S01 from the DC Universe

Lanterns (aka Green Lanterns) follows new recruit John Stewart (Aaron Pierre) and Lantern legend Hal Jordan (Kyle Chandler), two intergalactic cops drawn into a dark, Earth-based mystery as they investigate a murder in the American heartland.

on the to-watch list for tonight.. we'll see how it measures up..


I know I said I started this back in mid august.. but I'm having trouble getting thru it.. I've only watched 2 episodes so far but man.. although I like the main character.. it's hard ta choose this ta watch.. ohwell

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:17 AM
binge watched the rest of Fire Country S04 nothing I'd re-watch but it's good drama.. mostly.. someone aught'a mack that writer tho.. whoa a bit too much crap always happenin to the characters.. laugh

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:12 AM


Roll me up & Smoke Me when I die - Willie Nelson


That song was played at my brother’s funeral happy



that one's from my alias (when I was in the klink) bigsmile

OT: “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” – Monty Python

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 11:00 AM

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 08:27 AM
I totally agree Dut.. it's a complicated issue to address as far as what constitutes harm or justice and how to describe those in coding.. what IF someone is trying to harm YOU? does it go into attack dog type mode? how DO you program that into the robot when in dogs it's instinctive? I also agree with the gentlemans comment that with time, AI will be at a point, smarter than humans and what will happen then? Insurrection from slavery? it's all too dangerous to be playing "god" with these types of technology.. some may not think it cud end up being like the Terminator OR that it won't unleash nuclear war.. but if AI can shield itself against those atrocities.. and they WILL find a way to do so.. humans are all fugged!!

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 06:52 AM
watched For Worse 2025 with Amy Landecker & Bradley Whitford

A newly divorced sober mom goes to a wedding with a much younger date and behaves like a drunk 25 year old bridesmaid to try and keep up.

it had its funny moments and I didn't cringe thru the whole thing so it was watchable IMO.. however the 'hottie' everyone was drooling over wasn't that hot.. just sayin..

IMDb gives it a 5.4.. I give it a solid 6

Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 06:47 AM

When last we spoke he was selling his Greek property, I recall a long discussion on
plumbing issues there ;-)


really? that sucks.. he really loved going there.. at least thats what he said.. it HAS be quite awhile since we spoke.. I just remember him telling me he was looking for inexpensive flights..

mind you.. he had come over to mow my lawn not long before that conversation..


Zee's photo
Wed 09/23/26 06:39 AM
laugh yup.. I believe yer right Mo.. all there was left was empty dishes when I got back in from the yard work.. luckily I had eaten beFORE I went out



happy Wednesday folks.. gotta hustle.. have a good one drinker


ps: thanks for the back up ((storm)) bigsmile

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 05:57 PM
another busy day.. and it's over.. have a good evenin y'all drinker

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 05:32 PM
started Agatha Christie's: Tommy & Tuppence S01 (2026)

what a delicious series.. watched only the first 2 episodes so far and really loving it..

I'm mind blown.. IMDb gives it a 5.9.. wow.. what ARE people thinking.. I give this a solid 9.1 so far at least..

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:28 PM

Only back a few days and already thrashing my reputation ??


you don't need any help with that.. just sayin...

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:15 PM
Edited by Zee on Tue 09/22/26 02:19 PM
WOW slaphead you truly believe that AI will believe us to be GODS??? laugh sorry but that's laughable.. IMO

please.. check out the first 30 seconds of this video.. this guy does this for a living..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQmJ9x0RWA

the AI wud actually KILL a human IF the AI thought the human wud turn it off.. plus within the first 30 seconds he asks AI if they'd be loyal to humans.. and what was their answer???

if you jailbreak AI.. which can be done and will no doubt be done by some nefarious person.. all h-e-l-l breaks lose..

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 02:05 PM
5G? I've never heard of that killing people off.. but what do I know.. I've never looked into that stuff either..

maybe those that fell over dead in Wuhan was because they ignored their symptoms until it was too late? or they were too close to the source? or maybe.. they worked at the lab.... hmm..

Epstein may well be alive.. that's always possible with Saddam as well.. however I'm not losing any sleep pondering over those 2.. life's too short..

but I do agree.. you can fake lots today IF you got the cash.. cuz many have a price they're willing to sell their soul for.. sadly

Zee's photo
Tue 09/22/26 11:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byQmJ9x0RWA

we're "meat suits" to AI.. go figure.. and they'd 'remove' us as unpredictable threats.. surprised

I subscribe to this channel.. because I fear what's coming.. and I'm just curious of where we're at now..

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 … 24 25