Community > Posts By > AnnaNastasiya

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 05:17 AM
I find it hard to believe people comes here to look for love. This isn't the type of website where people expect to meet a long term partner, unless it's a partner in crime.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 05:12 AM
No, no prying for me. She (God) doesn't like needy people. She's all about free will.

I'll tell my dad to go with the smaller boat. We can always leave the Elephants behind. Last time we had to leave the unicorns behind but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 05:02 AM

god? With a small g?
Is that one of the minor deities? I'm Catholic so I need a guy who's into one of the major deities.
I'm not as picky about the dog though. A small d type dog is fine by me.
god does not put on airs

You've met her? She's told you this herself?
Did she say anything about when the next flood is coming? My dad is looking at buying a new boat and I'm wondering if he should buy one large enough for two of EVERYTHING.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 01:16 AM
What's wrong with your computer keyboard? Are some of the letters broken?

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 01:06 AM

I use the rules from the Monopoly game.
What, free parking, go to jail and go round the board collect �200 or dollars? Ha ha, some dating rules those?

I buy everything I land on until the guy I'm with goes broke.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 12:56 AM
god? With a small g?
Is that one of the minor deities? I'm Catholic so I need a guy who's into one of the major deities.
I'm not as picky about the dog though. A small d type dog is fine by me.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 12:41 AM
I use the rules from the Monopoly game.

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 12:31 AM
reply to topic

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 09:50 PM
CLOSED!

The people here on Mingle are nice but there just isn't enough of them. Not many people on the forums.
On the dating side there are very few good guys listed where I live.
I'm going to move on.

I wish everyone the best :)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 09:33 PM
ummm guys. ..
.. oh never mind.

Have fun :)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:49 PM
Edited by AnnaNastasiya on Tue 10/22/13 08:51 PM
Test

Я зруйнував моє улюблене плаття.

edit....

Ok then... the Mingle system does not recognize Ukrainian characters.

So everyone, welcome to Anna's English Thread (ET)

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:37 PM
Welcome all to Anna's ITOL (pronounced I Tool)

This is s place to chat and to tell us about your first world problems.

I'm a polyglot so feel free to tell me your problems in any of the nine languages I can read (English, Ukrainian, Russian, Belarusian, German, Polish, Swedish, Spanish and French) and
I promise not to care in any of them :)>

You can also express your frustration using Japanese or Mandarin but since I can only speak, but not read, those two languages you'll have to call me on the phone.

I'll start.

I accidentally ruined one of my favorite outfits today by hitting it with spray paint. Don't ask, long story. I thought I was going to cry. IT WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! sniff.

^^^ That was English.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:13 PM
When I was here a few years back the cliques use to fight each other. It was exciting.
Can we start a fight with "The clean cove?"

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:10 PM
> I dont date lesbians

WTF, I don't think it's your choice :)>

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:39 PM
> I don't date portraits or rabbits�

ha ha ha ha

Same here.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:28 PM
Oh geeze I forgot to with whom I was talking to.

Hellsboy, I said rub HER out, not rub ONE out.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 07:26 PM
> Wtf 4evababy is beautiful

WTF, she is!
Hellsboy I may need you to rub her out. I don't need the competition.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 05:05 PM
> it seems to be happening on a lot of the sites.

You seem to be right. I've been looking around and most of the dating site forums don't seem to be very active.
I did find one which was incredibly busy but I'm not going to name it. I signed up for it two nights ago and cancelled my account today. The site doesn't have moderators who watch over it. Instead it has community flagging. The "mods" apparently just blindly remove any thread or post which is flagged a lot.
I watched as people posted threads calling on their friends to flag other people's threads.
It was like some weird online reality show where the idea was not to get flagged off the island.

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:23 PM
MsHaromy

You quoted me before I corrected my post to add the word "not".

Bad Harmony

heh

no photo
Tue 10/22/13 04:18 PM
Edited by AnnaNastasiya on Tue 10/22/13 04:22 PM
> but , for me, compatibility depends upon much 'deeper' things than what someone pursued

I do agree with you there. Compatibility isn't all about education although it is not a bad place to start. Well, unless you're a guy and you start your opinion of compatibility on a woman's breast size :)>

Previous 1 3 4 5 6