Community > Posts By > ONEOFTHEFEW01

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:51 PM

If the ACA is so great, then why are labor unions complaining about it?
If the ACA is so great, then why not have congressional staffers and all federal employees be a part of it?

I agree! If the ACA is forced upon the people then everybody and I mean everybody should be forced to have it.

Myself, I do not want ACA. I like having the ability to choose what I want, what doctor I want to see and not being fined yearly if I don't agree to accept ACA.

You can't tell me there is nothing wrong with ACA when the government is allowed to fine you into submission. It really is not affordable if they force you.

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:09 PM
Interesting to say the least. In the closeup you can see a faint worm like trail that circles around out from the holes.

no photo
Tue 10/01/13 06:01 PM
You could try a hyperlink and might be able to transfer data that way if the hard drive is not badly damaged.

In the future use a external hard drive and refresh it once a month with your data as a backup. I run a RAID 0 on my desktop system and use one of my hard drives for a backup only in that same fashion encase my main crashes.

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 09:13 PM
I have talked with some of them and they are frightened by the weirdo's that cruses dating sites and wish to remain as private as possible. Also a few of them are scammers from over seas.

no photo
Sun 09/29/13 08:53 PM
What????

Do you know you live in a area where the ratio is 7 girls to 1 guy!!

I went through military training there and had to beat them off with a stick!

no photo
Fri 09/27/13 04:06 PM
"HOW DO YOU KNOW A GOOD GIRL"

When they don't try to sucker you into a scam! noway

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:09 PM
That's not fair. I am 46 and I search for women in my age group all the time. Most of those women want someone younger.

I think it is a two way split as far as I am concerned.

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:48 PM
Edited by ONEOFTHEFEW01 on Thu 09/26/13 10:54 PM
It is coming. I keep my ear to the ground and it doesn't look good.

"It is better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it" Words of Thought.

I was in combat and trust me, you don't ever want to get caught with your pants down and not ready.

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:32 PM
welcome to Mingle2 Mhelonkiss.

You just have to stay on the lookout for one and don't settle for less. :wink:

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 10:21 PM
Welcome Nikki. :smile:

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 02:52 PM
LOL! What is that thing the eagle has clutched in it's talons?? It looks like a dildo!noway laugh

I knew I got out of the military for a good reason. LOL

no photo
Thu 09/26/13 11:19 AM
I am one of those good guys you are talking about. I do not like playing games or have any interest in a one mighter. The only problem is that my bar is set high on who I would be interested in.

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 08:04 PM
If that is the case then my heart is in the future. I constantly wonder what the future and fate have instore for me.

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 07:56 PM
I believe in Karma.

I know of a guy that blamed his bad welding work off on me and others. Eventually we were laid off for awhile and he took a job working on a oil drilling derrick. One day while he was working there he ignored the job supervisor on not welding a part until everything was checked and cleared. He struck an arc and blew up himself and the others around him. He killed 3 guys that day and received 3rd degree burns to all of his head, arms and lower legs.

I didn't recognize him when I bumped into him at a store. He told me he was sorry for all he had done to me and the others. I told him he was a little too late for apologies.

I caught him lying on me and the others there where we worked together way before his accident and I told him "What Goes Around, Comes Around"!

Believe it, or not but it is a true story and there is such a thing as Karma.

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:40 PM
I depends on the circumstances.

If a ship is going down, women and children first.

If someone needed help (a man or a women) I would help them. I work in the construction field and I generally see it all the time where someone is struggling and I will rush in to help them regardless of their craft or who they are.

no photo
Mon 09/23/13 06:23 PM
Edited by ONEOFTHEFEW01 on Mon 09/23/13 06:27 PM
Walk a 4 inch wide I beam for a week 3 to 4 stories in the air. I done that at the Volkswagen plant in Chattanooga while we were still constructing the plant. I have been a lot higher but on larger I beams.

I guess the very worse was going out on a I beam to make a repair over top a oven filled with liquid glass heated over 2,400 degrees. If I fell, I would have instantly turned to ash.

The most nerve racking was scuba diving with no lights and feeling around on the bottom for a muscle brail which broke loose and sank. Your mind will play tricks down there in the black.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:34 PM
Welcome Keshia to Mingle2

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:28 PM
"Ready Aim Fire" by Imagine Dragons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRkS7CdbxD8

"One Minute More" by Capital Cities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-T58-5zo6Q

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:14 PM
Thank You Ladies for the Welcomes.flowers