Community > Posts By > ONEOFTHEFEW01

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 06:02 PM
Welcome Amy,

I am sure you will find what you are looking for here. This is a pretty good singles site so far. If you need someone to chat with please feel free.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 05:58 PM
Welcome TexasDonna,

I am new here myself and trying this site out for the first time. It is one of the best free sites on the web.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:28 AM
I would have to say right down the middle of both. Money can't buy you happiness and honey don't pay the bills. There has to be a balance for it to work.

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:09 AM

They make your brain all soft and mushy.happy

rofl

I have to go with that answer!! LOL

I have a weakness for women!! :heart:

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 09:02 AM
WOW! You are one lucky guy!! krupa

My life is nothing but hurtles. They make me stronger but I really do get tired of starting over after a failed relationship. My last relationship, I packed my stuff and started over with her and got married. But deep down inside of her she was still the bar fly and stripper mentality type which is a bad mix.

I wish you the best of luck! Also Thanks for sharing!

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:41 AM
Even though I am a Marine and been through a lot and seen a lot, I do cry. "King Arthur" gets to me and I relate to the movie "The Last Samurai"

no photo
Sun 09/22/13 08:23 AM
Thanks Down2earthdebbie for the welcome and clarifying that I am a heterosexual male. LOL

I only like women. Always have and always will until my dying breath!

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 11:40 PM
I look at it as a lack of common respect and a low education level.

I don't mind the (brb) be right back stuff but when it gets to the point every other word is abbreviated then I will just stop and move on to someone else.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 11:19 PM
You have to keep going if you want to find that one lady. I thought I did find my true once in a lifetime lady. We got married and after 2 years she wanted to party with other guys. We separated and I am right back where I started from and still looking. I am 46 and I can tell you it is not easy and you may have to go through a lot before the right one comes along.

Just hang in there and keep trying. Eventually you will find her.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:55 PM
What is the point of that? LOL I guess they were too ugly to pass as men!noway

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:43 PM
Disturbed, Drowning Pool, Nickel Back, AC/DC, Shine Down, Rob Zombie, Filter and any groups along that line of music.

My latest is Capital Cities and Imagine Dragons.

I just ordered off of Amazon the soundtrack for Iron Man 3 Fallen Hero's CD.

no photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:28 PM
Hello Everyone,

Let me start off that I am a 46 year old Marine Combat Veteran and recently separated and will be divorcing soon. I am looking to see what is out there and for friendships. I will not cheat on my wife during this separation from her but once everything is over I would consider a closer relationship. Also live alone with my Rat Terrier and have been alone for going on 2 months now. Being honest and true with everything in my life is always a goal of mine.

Semper Fi,

ONEOFTHEFEW01

2 Next