Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:42 AM

knickers and bra

That's how you're going out?
Take it you've never had a night out in Liverpool, then Torgo? If that were Newcastle, she'd be overdressed!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:36 AM
Mashed creamed potatoes, mashed turnip and Haggis! A Scottish dish that you need to try, before you die? I ain't joking, it's class!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:28 AM
DeWalt roofers jeans, work jacket, DeWalt steel toecap rigger boots and a pint can of Budweiser. Yippee!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:19 AM

White tank
Ha ha, a white tank? At least it ain't a purple jeep, or a tartan plane, you're wearing? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:13 AM

the whites turns to walk away and not wanting to chat me when they realise am african

I don't agree at all.
People are just cautious today.
If I was you I would take that chip off your shoulder
A chip? Think he's got a few fish and battered sausages up there with the chips also Franky?

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:47 PM

Ireland. I want to know everything about it :)
I have family there, you'll love it!

Wow. Cool. Is accomodation expensive over there? That's what worries me.
It's expensive in Dublin and Cork. I know that for a fact! When I go from Scotland, I stay with my relations and party hard!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:52 PM

Hi all yes its true there are gosts i have seen a few in my time and spoke to them some people think i am mad but wen i tell them they cant understand how i no lol

I live in a little town called Whitby i live near Whitby Abby its a grave yard and its brill..
I've been there. You come down from the Abbey, through the wee graveyard and down the steps to the part of town where all the painting galleries and the smokehouses for curing the fish. love Whitby. Went to Robin Hoods Bay also!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:46 PM
You can't beat Metallica - Enter Sandman, or The Doors - Riders On The Storm, for those early morning rainy drives, when the roads are empty. You can tune right into your driving then!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:50 PM

LOL...hello Cowboy ! I am Sugar.nice to see you here..
> Sugar pulls a bar stool up to the bar and sits down and orders a
Bourbon and soda.this does get daves attention. He thinks , wow a gal that can drink bourbon..i need to get to know her !)

sugar smiles at that handsome bartender and then ruins daves one happy thought of her as she askes the bartender for straw for her bourbon!

(( Sheest that wonderul intrique just disappered fast , Dave smiles to himself )

LOL

hi Theee wllI I finally got here..so where the heck is Cataline, is that in California ??? < giggle>

Behave in this establishment and don't be minesweeping drinks off tables like the last time you were in here? Cos that wig ain't fooling this doorman!

Larsson, Larsson, Larsson! Hang on! Sugar is the first decent lady that has ever come in, and she is my guest. Please, don't chase the foxy ladies out! This is one classy lady, (well, she does drink bourbon out of a straw.) she could just toss it off "neat". But, Sugar is one beautiful Lady, inside and out! And the hair is real and it is really that color natural! You should know redheads there in Scotland. By the way how cold is it there today? It is almost 27C here. smokin
It's minus 2C here. Just got woke up with my housephone going 10 minutes ago. It's 3.50am here and i'm up at 6am for work. If sugar is ok with you then that's sound with me Dave? She's in!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:51 PM
Lacoste sweater, Firetrap denims and Timberland boots

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:06 PM
Throw a party! I ain't going to be forced into something I don't want!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 10:12 AM
Pork steak casserole. Class! That's what i'm making tonight for dinner!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 07:36 AM

The Beatles - I Feel Fine!

Is that becasue You are top of the league Henrik?
Ha ha, not just cos Celtic are running away with the league Donny. I won a contract from my local council also mate. So i'm a happy chappie!

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 05:32 AM

Oh my god! I sold a painting, totally out of the blue! I'm sooooo happy!!!
It's going to the States, hihi, so suddenly I'm an international selling artist
:laughing:
Well done Picassofairy! Proud of you! :smile: :smile: drinker

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 04:44 AM
Nobody! I like being me and wouldn't swap it for anything! :smile: drinker

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 02:25 AM

RIGHT BEFO YO EYES YOU SEE MOST WOMEN LIKE YHE FAN FARE THE GLITTER THE FRONT OF EXCITEMENT A REAL MAN IS SILENT AN OBSERVES BECAUSE,S HE WANTS TO KNOW BEFO HE MAKES A MOVE CAUSE HE WANT TO MAKE SURE HE HAS A GOOD WOMEN HERE,S WHAT MOST WOMEN DO GET GAUGHT UP IN THE TRICK OFF A BAD MAN WITH THE PHONY FRONT GET WITH HIM GET DOGED OUT THEN RUNS TO THE GOOD MAN CRY ON HIS SHOULDER TELLS HIM WHY EVERY MAN SHES BEEN WITH CANT BE AS GOOD AS HIM THEN GIVE HIM A KISS ON THE FOREHEAD AN GO FIND HER ANOTHER DOG THER,S PLENTY GOOD MEN YA JUST DONT SEE THEM CAUSE MOST A YOU STUCK ON STUPID IM NEW ON HERE NAME WINDO7 I CAN TAKE YOU TO HELL OR HEAVEN MAKE NO DIFFANCE TA ME HAAA
Ha ha, who are you meant to be? Huggy Bear, from Starsky and Hutch? ha ha ha

larsson71's photo
Thu 02/06/14 01:50 AM
It's alright a guy to go out with an older women, but there has to be a cut-off point somewhere? Like a 25 or 30 year old guy going with a woman thats like 65 - 70, that's extreme, as that could be the same age as their gran, for goodness sake! Older women are amazing and know what they want, I don't mind those ones, but really older ones are a no go area for me!

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/05/14 11:36 PM

LOL...hello Cowboy ! I am Sugar.nice to see you here..
> Sugar pulls a bar stool up to the bar and sits down and orders a
Bourbon and soda.this does get daves attention. He thinks , wow a gal that can drink bourbon..i need to get to know her !)

sugar smiles at that handsome bartender and then ruins daves one happy thought of her as she askes the bartender for straw for her bourbon!

(( Sheest that wonderul intrique just disappered fast , Dave smiles to himself )

LOL

hi Theee wllI I finally got here..so where the heck is Cataline, is that in California ??? < giggle>

Behave in this establishment and don't be minesweeping drinks off tables like the last time you were in here? Cos that wig ain't fooling this doorman!

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/05/14 11:14 PM

Ireland. I want to know everything about it :)
I have family there, you'll love it!

larsson71's photo
Wed 02/05/14 03:32 PM
Adidas socks, Dolce & Gabbana t-shirt and Calvin Klein boxer shorts!

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next