Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 08:04 PM

I liked my life alone before, but i've met a good woman now and life is better now she's in my life. So I have to say with someone!

Oh you mean that naughty nurse.....good luck there larrson but watch out for the shot in the dark...lol. I hear nurses love needlesscared

:laughing:
I've no worries there Sweetest? I grew up with her and her brother is my best mate. She's sound!

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:54 PM
I liked my life alone before, but i've met a good woman now and life is better now she's in my life. So I have to say with someone!

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 07:45 PM

A senior Iranian naval commander says his country has sent several warships to the Atlantic Ocean, close to U.S. maritime borders for the first time.

The commander of Iran's Northern Navy Fleet, Admiral Afshin Rezayee Haddad, is quoted by the official IRNA news agency as saying Saturday that the vessels have already begun the journey to the Atlantic Ocean via waters near South Africa.

"Iran's military fleet is approaching the United States' maritime borders, and this move has a message," Haddad reportedly said, according to Fars, a semi-official Iranian news agency.

Iranian officials said last month that the fleet consisted of the destroyer Sabalan and the logistic helicopter carrier Khark, which will be on a three-month mission. The ships are carrying some 30 navy academy cadets for training along with their regular crews.

Haddad says the fleet is approaching U.S. maritime borders for the first time. The Islamic Republic considers the move as a response to U.S. naval deployments near its own coastlines. The U.S. Navy's 5th fleet is based in nearby Bahrain -- across the gulf from Iran.

Iran has regularly deployed warships to the Gulf of Aden off the eastern coast of Africa to fight privacy and protect commercial ships.

It has also sent its warships to Syrian waters in recent years.

In 2012, Iran said it aims to put warships in international waters off the U.S. coast within the next few years, and extend its reach as far as Antarctica.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/02/08/iran-sending-warships-close-to-us-borders/

They wouldn't be pulling this crap if we didn't have a coward in the White House. We should humiliate the Iranians and meet these two boats with a whole carrier group right inside our waters and place them there for three months. When they launch their little toy choppers we launch F-18's or F-22 from land to remind them they are no match to the US and prove in in front of the whole world and humiliate them in front of the whole world.

Wont happen, we have a coward in office, who has been letting Iran push our buttons and come closer and closer the past 6 years. If diplomacy was working, they wouldn't be playing these type of games. Once again Obama has been taken for a fool.

So let me understand this, it is ok for us to intimidate the countries of the world but if one does it back even though it is hopeless, we should be indignant?

And I am sure that that is exactly what Iran wants, to just show the world what a big bully we really are. And then we wonder why we are so hated around the world.

No, Iran wants to show that it can push the US around and prove that the US is weak.

But the US is weak and just one big bully. I just love the way Iran keeps giving us the old middle finger. Such a source of amusement.

But sir the problem is you keep confusing our government with us, the people. The same can be said for the Iranian government for the Iranian people that are actually just like us, mostly really nice people that just want to live their lives and enjoy happiness and prosperity.

So with attitudes such as yours that keeps encouraging our government to be the bullies they are, is it any wonder there is so much tension in the world.

America is far from weak, we may have weak leaders right now but that will change.

Were such a big bully that when anyone has a problem they come to us and as us for aid or help. Not to mention we have the right to protect our Maritime borders with a show of force.

The reason America won WW2, the Cold War, took out ruthless dictators in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya within a matter of days is because a show of American military might.
Wait a minute? America, won WW2? Aye with help from us Brits? We fought the Nazis for nearly 6 years without getting invaded and took the best their Air Force, etc, could throw at us, before your mob threw their hat in the ring? Iran, are calling your bluff, as they know with your gung-ho nature what the reaction will probably be? The World is watching, as it's your move? The Iranians have nothing to lose. That's why they're there. Understand that?

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:30 AM

Hold up didnt eve have two boys so when so when one of them died one of them got married. Where did the women come from?
Adam and Cain, had Eve in a spit-roast every night. That's what happened!

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:23 AM

So 2 questions . . .

Question 1: All my women out there, what is your favorite part of a man's body??

Be honest. lol

Question 2: All my women out there, what is your favorite part of your own body?

Be honest. lol

huh Your women?

Since when do any of the women here belong to you?
dodo that was ugly. U know he didn't mean anything by it. Be sweet!

I thought that he was claiming the women who are mine for himself. laugh
You only want the women, so you can scoff their Cat? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:14 AM
I was watching the Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup game on Sky Sports, but changed it over to the Liverpool v Arsenal match. Liverpool are 4 - 0 up after 30 minutes. Some game, so it is!

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 05:07 AM
Stone Island knitted hoody, Glasgow Celtic home top underneath that, Levi 501s and Timberland boots

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 03:11 AM
The Stone Roses

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:55 AM
Training, for the cagefight i've got coming up in two weeks time!

larsson71's photo
Sat 02/08/14 01:50 AM
If it's not broken, then why fix it? I've seen mates that were with their girlfriends for years and happy, then they got married and split up not long after. As long as you treat her right, do things together, love her and are faithful to her, then whats the big deal about whether you're married, or not?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:16 PM
Underworld - Dark And Long ( 12" club mix )

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:37 PM
Nothing but a towel, as i'm just out the shower and yet to get ready!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:31 PM
Always treat your woman like a Pilot treats his Plane? Climb inside her 7 times a day and take her to heaven and back!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:21 PM

hate the single dad
Why Nikolainiko?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 10:16 PM
Women won't admit it, but it's a guys dobber, they like most. As they keep talking about the sizes of them all the time and if the guy is stirring her porridge right with his dobber, or not? Go on ladies just admit it? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 02:54 PM
I'm watching The Business, a British film with Danny Dyer and Tamar Hussein, right now. Good film by the way and i recommend this film totally!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 02:53 PM
I'm watching The Business, a British film with Danny Dyer and Tamar Hussein, right now. Good film by the way and i recommend this film totally!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 02:36 PM
I got fed up working for other people, while they sat on their arse and benefitted from my hard graft. So I reversed the trend and now i'm my own boss. Hard work, knowing my field of work inside out, luck and treating my workers right, have got me to where I am in life at this moment in time. My house is paid off, I drive 2 nice cars, I owe nobody anything and that's the way I want to keep it. You get a chance in life then take it, as why regret what you could've done at the time? Do it, don' t shirk it?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 02:12 PM
Edited by larsson71 on Fri 02/07/14 02:14 PM

Trippers noway
It would take my mind off those man boobs of yours anyway? Get a wonderbra, ya madman? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/07/14 12:18 PM
Do what I do and take up cagefighting ( MMA ) and smash everything that gets put in front of you! Very good way to release any anger you have and live a chilled out life away from it! We all have to release our tension someway, eh?