Community > Posts By > larsson71

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 05:39 PM

. I love my Ford F 150... it's beautiful. inside and out. it's. my second office.. comfortable. sleek stylish.. and yes sexy... I did it up right.. fire engine red outside black inside.. big comfy bucket seats.. way cool sound system... and the backseat.hmmm.ohhhh.mmm..yes......yesohyesohyessss.. need i say more..

Fix Or Repair Daily ? Got to say Red truck does sound like ya.
Thought all you got was engine trouble with those F150s? Especially the 5.4 litre model. Low mpg and also they're too plasticky for me and it's a cheap, tacky plastic that they use? I'll stick to my BMW. At least I know what i'm getting when I buy European!

I think it is *Fast On Race Day* if I am not mistaken.

My F150 has the 351 Windsor in it with 210,000 miles on it and runs as good as she did with the 100,000 that was on it when I bought her smile2 Fords are awesome!
I've had Fords in the past, but then I got an Audi, then a BMW and it's quality motoring, in a nutshell. German, engineering is 2nd to none!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 05:14 PM

Android. The reason I'm using Opera as my main browser is because my I.E won't work anymore.
Are you using Opera for mobile, or Opera mini? I have it on my Samsung and it works like a dream on my S4 Galaxy!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 04:55 PM
Liam Gallagher, from Oasis, was bad when he sang live, as was Ian Brown, from The Stone Roses! Cats choir at times, but sometimes, they nailed it!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 04:19 PM

Oh well I was just remembering a certain someone setting a tent on fire! laugh
Cost me a �100 that incident, but it's only money, eh? You earn it and you spend it! Got a good laugh at that though! So looking back? I got a laugh and no regrets!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 04:12 PM
Nope! As I said, what's happened, is been and gone. It's only the future we can change!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 04:08 PM

Same as my girlfriend this week? She's on nights at the hospital, she works at. Sunday, is our day and night out this week, as that's her day off. Just me, my dog and a six-pack of Buds tonight! Good to hear the big guy is ok, though?

Ya, he loves his job, it is pretty involving :-)
Does the dog get any of the 6pack? :-)
No, but if I go to the toilet, I need to stash my can, as he has previous for knocking it over and drinking the contents! The Dogs nuts! ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 04:03 PM
Nothing! Everything that i've ever done was for a reason and I have no regrets! Move forwards and forget the past, cos you can't change it!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 03:56 PM

How is Krupa, these days Soufie? That guy is sound!

He is peachy keen, my good man, thank you for asking :-)
He is snoring away just now as he works graveyard shift.
Same as my girlfriend this week? She's on nights at the hospital, she works at. Sunday, is our day and night out this week, as that's her day off. Just me, my dog and a six-pack of Buds tonight! Good to hear the big guy is ok, though?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 03:21 PM

That's very sweet. Congratulations!

Ahh, thanks :-)

We talked online, here, for 6 months, then he flew here
after a year...came back in 6 months, then moved here
permanently almost 2 years ago :-)
How is Krupa, these days Soufie? That guy is sound!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 03:16 PM

Who met him or her on this line and still in love?
Mate, you're the spitting image of Errol Brown, the lead singer from the band Hot Chocolate! I'm not joking!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 03:10 PM

Apparently it is too much toask these days. One of these days soon i will be done with all this online dating crap. Its a pointless waste of time i think

my biggest problem is i always like the ones that are "out of my league" and pass the ones that would be good for me by... not sure how it applies here, but it must mean something... i have found out if they are to good to be true, then it ain't even close to being true...

your a great person, don't be disillusioned... there's a great guy out there for you..

flowers
Why should you think that they're ' Out of your league, ' Moe? I don't think that anyone is out of my league? Used to think that years ago when I broke up with my sons mum, but realised shortly after that it wasn't the case mate! Take the chance, as you never know?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 02:34 PM

Well I want to know what whilte ladies here think about dating black guys. Please let us know Ladies
Anybody who asks a question like this, usually is the one that has the problem? Who cares who goes with who? As long as they're happy, where's the problem? Except in your head?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 02:25 PM

. it puts the lotion on its self.. it puts the lotion on its self.. Silence of the Lambs.. Clarisse.. do you hear the baby lambs.. Clarisse.. a nice Chianti. and fava beans..fffffff..mmm
I bet you're doing your Buffalo Bill, dance to that song ' Goodbye Horses, ' as we speak? Ha ha ha. Remember and tuck yer dobber between yer legs No.1? Ha ha

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 02:13 PM

So if you were in the same college class as me and i had to give a speech infront of everybody and i started stuttering really bad what would your reaction be :) answer honestly lol
Nothing! Watch a British sitcom though called ' Open all hours ' as the main character Arkwright, played by the the late, great Ronnie Barker, played a shopkeeper with a really bad stutter and ended up in one of the best comedies that ever graced British TV. It didn't mock people with speech impediments, but was just one of those shows where all the characters blended in with each other to create a classic! So what if you have a stammer? Doesn't make you a bad person, does it?

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 01:59 PM

"do aliens really exist?"

Nah. We are just a figment of your imagination.

If you ever do see one of us, then we have a handy little gadget that will make you forget that you saw us.

Yeah, but if you take a closer look at a Melmacians head, you tend to see the words ' Made in Hong Kong ' stamped inside them David? Ha ha ha, nice try!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 01:26 PM

Ringo Starrsick

I agree but I had to listen to him narate Thomas the Tank engine over and over again on video when my son was a toddler, lol
frustrated
Ya liar! You bought it for yourself? Ha ha. I did the same with that Pingu video, nearly 20 years ago, until my kids mum rumbled me for watching it all the time! Ha ha, Pingu, is class!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 01:15 PM
I watched an old film today, called Carnival Of Souls. Quite good, but a wee bit weird!

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 10:44 AM
Paul Oakenfold - A Voyage Into Trance

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 07:22 AM
You look like you're still at Primary School? Welcome to Mingle.

larsson71's photo
Fri 02/28/14 07:11 AM

:wink:

Hello so do you think the US will get out of their group, it is a very tough one!!
:wink:
I doubt it! F**k they need pads and helmets to play a Rugby spin-off? Ha ha ha

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25