Community > Posts By > d3vi1d06

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:27 PM

I can't help but feel alot of racism from some of these republicans...maybe just my imagination...wonder if they'd be causing this much stink if Obama was...white???smokin

im not racist. if obama was white i would make the same statements. we needed a black president. but obama isnt the right one for me
he was voted in get used to it:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

sure ill get used to the terrorists having dinner in the white house. but whats my opinion. i only defend the soil you stand on.

hmmmmm...you did sign up for it...didn't you...what do you want, a cookie???rofl rofl rofl

youre right i did sign up for it. now ill be defending america on our own soil.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:25 PM

Mark,

There are individuals that choose to close off their minds and never engage new ideas. Its their choices!

This is not about party affliation, not about terrorism or communism.... it is about American people... going to the polls! Making their voice heard! Believing in the american dream can happen for any one that dreams it! There is no doubts in my mind that this is a great thing for this country!

I am foundationally a republican, but I voted dem in this election because there needs to be change!

and you forgot about presidential on the job training. the american voice was fooled by a con artist and now he contols our lives.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:22 PM

I can't help but feel alot of racism from some of these republicans...maybe just my imagination...wonder if they'd be causing this much stink if Obama was...white???smokin

im not racist. if obama was white i would make the same statements. we needed a black president. but obama isnt the right one for me
he was voted in get used to it:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

sure ill get used to the terrorists having dinner in the white house. but whats my opinion. i only defend the soil you stand on.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:20 PM

He had an excellent campaign team! drinker

terrorists and communists

Great men and women have been called terrorist by peers but in the end invoked great change! Those that may be called communists maybe credited in history for being supporters and agents for great change! So those that you may call terrorist and communists, other may have praises for them.
stalin and bin laden envoked great change in america. kudos to you for giving my statement a soapbox.

Your close-mindedness will never allow you to understand the concept that I was illustrating!

oh please elabotate on this one. make sure to use big words and witty remarks. my point still stands.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:18 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:14 PM

Great men and women have been called terrorist by peers but in the end invoked great change! Those that may be called communists maybe credited in history for being supporters and agents for great change! So those that you may call terrorist and communists, other may have praises for them.
stalin and bin laden envoked great change in america. kudos to you for giving my statement a soapbox.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:11 PM

False. Barack Obama is, in fact, a natural-born citizen of the United States, for the simple reason that he was born on American soil (in Hawaii, two years after it acquired statehood). The age and citizenship status of Obama's parents at the time have no bearing on Obama's own citizenship.

Any confusion on this point is the result of misunderstanding the legal concepts of jus sanguinis (right of blood) and jus soli (right of birthplace). Here is how the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service explains the difference:

The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees citizenship at birth to almost all individuals born in the United States or in U.S. jurisdictions, according to the principle of jus soli. Certain individuals born in the United States, such as children of foreign heads of state or children of foreign diplomats, do not obtain U.S. citizenship under jus soli.

Certain individuals born outside of the United States are born citizens because of their parents, according to the principle of jus sanguinis (which holds that the country of citizenship of a child is the same as that of his / her parents).

It is a fact that under the provisions of Article Two of the U.S. Constitution naturalized citizens are ineligible to hold the office of president, but this disqualification does not apply to Barack Obama, who has been a citizen since birth.

UPDATE: Is Barack Obama's birth certificate invalid?

Self-styled "experts" have questioned the validity of Obama's Hawaii birth certificate as posted online, but after examining the actual physical document, investigators at Factcheck.org (Annenberg Public Policy Center) concluded it is authentic. The state of Hawaii has also affirmed its validity. Read the details...

UPDATE: Berg v. Obama lawsuit dismissed

A federal lawsuit filed in Pennsylvania by attorney Philip J. Berg charged that Obama was either born or naturalized in a foreign country and is therefore ineligible for the office of President. The case was thrown out of court on Friday, October 24, 2008 by U.S. District Judge R. Barclay Surrick, who concluded in his decision that Berg's arguments were, among other things, "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." Read the details...

an african country counts as american soil?

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:09 PM

BACKED BY TERRORISTS AND BACKED BY REZKO A FELON <(Antoin "Tony" Rezko (born 1955) is an American political fundraiser, restaurateur, and real estate developer in Chicago, Illinois, convicted on several counts of fraud and bribery in 2008. Rezko has been involved in fund raising for local Illinois Democratic and Republican politicians since the 1980s. After becoming a major contributor to Rod Blagojevich's successful gubernatorial election, Rezko assisted Blagojevich in setting up the state's first Democratic administration in twenty years. Rezko was able to have business associates appointed onto several state boards. Rezko and several others were indicted on federal charges in October 2006, for using their connections to the state boards to demand kickbacks from businesses that wanted to do business with the state. While the others pleaded guilty to the charges, Rezko pleaded not guilty and was found guilty of 16 of the 24 charges filed against him.)>AND HIS MILLIONS IN REAL ESTATE KICK BACKS, BUT THEN CHICAGO IS BIG ON CROOKS SINCE THE ITALIANS MOVED IN YEARS AND YEARS AGO LOL.

HEY KENNEDY'S DAD MADE MILLIONS ON BOOTLEGGING ALCOHOL DURING PROHIBITION YEARS AND SET HIM UP TO RUN AND SUPPORTED HIS NOMINATION AND ELECTION.

shows us all where the democrats place their friendship

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:08 PM

its nice how a guy backed by terrorists and not even born in america can rise to the top office in the world. only in america

Oh for pete's sakes... check your facts before you state lies!

do you know your facts?

He is american soil borned citizen! Proven!

by a fraudulent birth certificate revealed after the original out of country birth certificate jepordized his campaign?

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:06 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:05 PM

its nice how a guy backed by terrorists and not even born in america can rise to the top office in the world. only in america

Oh for pete's sakes... check your facts before you state lies!

do you know your facts?

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:02 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:59 PM
i hope i can still go to iraq

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:55 PM

time to raise the sickle and hammer

communism will rise. no longer will hard working 250k a year making americans berewarded for their hard work. it is indded a sad day for democracy

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:49 PM

when we as humans EVOLVED from chimps and began to reason. the question arose. how did i get here? this question was first asked at a time when there was no other way to prove a higher power wrong. but since humans EVOLVE and science advances, we have proved the cavemen wrong. so to me, bowing to a higher power is saying you dont accept the fact that science begets intelligence. are you gonna tell me that god created cures for diseases that have plagued mankind for ages? if that was the case, then why is it that god didnt create **** sooner?

religion, so easy a caveman can do it.

:tongue: But you dont seem to understand it very well....laugh

look, dont start bull**** with me. i havent heard any input from you except witty one liners. no facts.
flowerforyou I always find it curious when someone says they dont like religion, yet posts in the religion threads.flowerforyou

awww i cant stay mad at you mirror. you got an awesome monkey in your pic. i always went to the zoo to see those littele monkeys. ive always wanted one.

as for me posting in the religion threads. idk i like argueing about evolution.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:34 PM
spock spock spock spock spock spock spock

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:23 PM

when we as humans EVOLVED from chimps and began to reason. the question arose. how did i get here? this question was first asked at a time when there was no other way to prove a higher power wrong. but since humans EVOLVE and science advances, we have proved the cavemen wrong. so to me, bowing to a higher power is saying you dont accept the fact that science begets intelligence. are you gonna tell me that god created cures for diseases that have plagued mankind for ages? if that was the case, then why is it that god didnt create **** sooner?

:tongue: But you dont seem to understand it very well....laugh

look, dont start bull**** with me. i havent heard any input from you except witty one liners. no facts.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 06:13 PM
Homo erectus (Latin: "upright man") is an extinct species of the genus Homo, believed to have been the first hominin to leave Africa.

Homo erectus has fairly derived morphological features and a larger cranial capacity than that of Homo habilis, although new finds from Dmanisi in the Republic of Georgia show distinctively small crania. The forehead (frontal bone) is less sloping and the teeth are smaller (quantification of these differences is difficult). Homo erectus had a brain size that expanded with time (850 in the earliest to 1100 cm³ in the latest Javan examples)[6] the latter which overlaps with modern humans. These early hominines stood about 1.79 m (5 ft 10+1⁄2 in), and were much stronger than modern humans.[7] The sexual dimorphism between males and females was slightly greater than seen in modern Homo sapiens with males being about 20-30% larger than females. The discovery of the skeleton KNM-WT 15000 (Turkana boy) made near Lake Turkana, Kenya by Richard Leakey and Kamoya Kimeu in 1984 was a breakthrough in interpreting the physiological status of H. erectus.

Kingdom: | Animalia
Phylum: | Chordata
Class: | Mammalia
Order: | Primates
Family: | Hominidae
Genus: | Homo
Species: | H. erectus

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 04:29 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 10/08/08 04:18 PM