Community > Posts By > d3vi1d06

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 04:46 PM
you know if you people were smart you would see that the puppy was photoshoped into the video. in fact the original video showed that same marine throwing a grenade. but people always draw conclusions on what they see at first, and are blinded by their dislike for the military. take a closer look at the puppy in the video. and try to find the original video. I've seen the original video before the puppy one came out.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:25 PM
SLAYER!!!!
Pantera
Ozzy
Amon Amarth
Meshuggah
Bury Your Dead
Arise and Ruin
Cradle of Filth
Children of Bodom
Dimmu Borgir
Lacuna Coil
Static X
DevilDriver
Cannibal Corpse
SuperJoint Ritual
Sepultura
Death
SoulFly

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/12/08 11:15 PM
postmortem - slayer

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:22 PM

Well see levey is just a prop for what you call satanism. If he does not speak of Helel as his diety or g-d then e has not a clue.He has no power given him. He writes books and puts on a show but true discipleship is in the name of Helel as master. Thats why you do not know who the real people of the evil spirit world is.

levey has been my only intro into satanism. is there a better way to go about this?

I don't know about a "better" way, but there are diffrent forms of satanism.
LaVey just ran the San Fran Church. And wrote the satanic bible.
If you want to get into satanism thats your choice, I am not one that stands in front of anyones choices. But if your going to do then at least do it right, and read up on it.
But read up on everything and make an informed decision.

well. levey's satanic bible was my first glimpse into the realm. but i am reading up on this. but as far as i was concerned, my decision was informed.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 09:02 PM

Well see levey is just a prop for what you call satanism. If he does not speak of Helel as his diety or g-d then e has not a clue.He has no power given him. He writes books and puts on a show but true discipleship is in the name of Helel as master. Thats why you do not know who the real people of the evil spirit world is.

levey has been my only intro into satanism. is there a better way to go about this?

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:59 PM
okay you can return to the original topic anytime. i made a satan thread so i wont bother you with that rebellious angel talk.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:52 PM
im gonna make this short amd simple.

satanism to me is being human. to show your human characteristics without fear of punishment from a spiritual being. all satan asks of his believers is to be your human self. hate when hate is needed. eat when hungry.ask why when someone says something you dont agree with. i am not a satanist, yet. i listen to satanic music, yes. but my reasons for deciding to become a satanist didnt come from a slayer lyric. it came from enlightenment from lavey's satanic bible. when i read that book, i felt something there that will set me free, and give me something to believe in. the other religions are too restrictive. telling you what you cant do. satan tells you what you can do. he tells you to be human.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:09 PM

well I have to admit, that is a compelling argument for satanism.

You say your other satan thred did'nt do well huh?

That's odd.
who said anything about arguement?

You said you were going to start a thred about satanism and your entire thred consists of "hail".
Oh man, I'm realy laughing.
No Realy, I'm laughing my ass off.
Hail?
If you ment to be funny then you are very funny, if you were serious then you have no idea what your talking about.

are you claiming my ignorance? now you come to this thread insulting my intelligence. did you expect me to break the satanic religion down barney style for you?. I made this thread to satisfy all the satan worshipers, so that they have somewhere to voice their opinion. instead of getting scrutinized by other religions in their respective threads. I have attempted to give satanists home turf in this christian biased forum. don't like it? then go get your bible and call your pastor and tell him about your issues with satan. I don't want to hear it.

You have not shown one thing that you even know what satanism even realy is. You think that you buy a couple of slayer CDs and your a satanist?
I have actuly studied satanism along with other religions and so far you have shown nothing except high school hail satan crap.
Either let us know what you think satanism is all about or just go back and stare at your King Diamond poster and muttle to yourself how ignorent we all are.
And I don't believe in god or satan but at least I know about what I don't believe in.

to satisf your rabid thirst for knowledge I will venture to my computer so I can type a therum on satanism. it proves quite difficult to do on a palm centro smartphone. the keys are a mere centimeter in diameter.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:08 PM

That's odd.

You said you were going to start a thred about satanism and your entire thred consists of "hail".
Hail?
If you ment to be funny then you are very funny, if you were serious then you have no idea what your talking about.

are you claiming my ignorance? now you come to this thread insulting my intelligence. did you expect me to break the satanic religion down barney style for you?. I made this thread to satisfy all the satan worshipers, so that they have somewhere to voice their opinion. instead of getting scrutinized by other religions in their respective threads. I have attempted to give satanists home turf in this christian biased forum. don't like it? then go get your bible and call your pastor and tell him about your issues with satan. I don't want to hear it.

You have not shown one thing that you even know what satanism even realy is. You think that you buy a couple of slayer CDs and your a satanist?
I have actuly studied satanism along with other religions and so far you have shown nothing except high school hail satan crap.
Either let us know what you think satanism is all about or just go back and stare at your King Diamond poster and muttle to yourself how ignorent we all are.
And I don't believe in god or satan but at least I know about what I don't believe in.

to satisf your rabid thirst for knowledge I will venture to my computer so I can type a therum on satanism. it proves quite difficult to do on a palm centro smartphone. the keys are a mere centimeter in diameter.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:03 PM

I thought hail was rock-hard ice-cold rain ...

Can you still get that in hell?

no, hell is too hot for ice rain. and weather that occurs in the biosphere can't happen in the core of the earth.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 08:02 PM

I thought hail was rock-hard ice-cold rain ...

Can you still get that in hell?

no, hell is too hot for ice rain. and weather that occurs in the biosphere can't happen in the core of the earth.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:53 PM

That's odd.

Hail?

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:42 PM

All Hail SATAN!!!!
yes, yes. all shall hail the dark one.

Umm not all... you can have all the hell and brimstone to yourself...

sweet.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:37 PM

All Hail SATAN!!!!
yes, yes. all shall hail the dark one.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:35 PM

Hail or hell? There is a significant difference between the two. noway
oh its definatly a hail.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:32 PM

That's odd.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:29 PM

hail.
noway noway noway What the heck? Something wrong with:''Hello''?
lol. hello then.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:22 PM
hail.

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:08 PM
sorry about the repeat posts

d3vi1d06's photo
Sun 11/09/08 07:08 PM
sorry about the repeat posts