d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:47 PM
gods of war arise - amon amarth

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:38 PM
heavens a lie - lacuna coil

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:31 PM
I'm cranking bloodshed by amon amarth and I feel like getting wasted. try some meshuggah or death.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:26 PM
the abortion name doesent have to imply abortion of children unless it was named for that.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 10:18 PM
death in fire - amon amarth

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 08:03 PM
this "god" you speak of can't help her but the doctors can. why would god have let it happen in the first place. give this woman my best wishes and cheers to a speedy recovery. I hope she has the best doctors.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:20 PM
I don't think you took the time to skim over my comments on this matter

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:34 PM

I am curious if the Marine would have the facilities at his location to splice the puppy into the film.

I am not convinced that it is photoshopped.

seriously? the internet doesn't have email? the marines don't have computers? there's no form of electronic data comunication in the field? I'm a computer marine okay. I ensure the computer communication in the field of battle. let me ensure you that the marines have the capability of photoshoping movies made on patrol. furthermore, who said he was the one to do the photoshopping? someone downloads the video and enhances it to their anti military liking.
Dude scroll up and see the other news sources I posted the vid is real the discipline recieved to Lance Cpl. David Motari was real as well as the news sources who have reported it. I am not suprised he tossed the puppy like a grenade being he is trained to do it.
the marines were politacally motivated to dishonorabley discharge the E-3. he wasn't an asset to the marine corps. trust me ge I replacable. when you have all these animal activists breathing down my neck and this low ranking marine is the one being blamed, I'd fire him too. it makes the marine corps look more civilized. you sir need to look at the whole iceburg instead of focusing on the surface. lest we forget that I am a marine and I know more about the way it was run.
So the Marines will just hang another marine out to dry over something you think is photo shoppedlaugh No man left behind eh? Unless of course your innocent and we need a goat to toss to the media. laugh
you don't understand until you are in the club. its not hanging out to dry. the marine corps most likely ditched him because he was a sh*tbag no good marine prior to this excapade. once again you are focusing on the tip of the iceberg

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:24 PM

I am curious if the Marine would have the facilities at his location to splice the puppy into the film.

seriously? the internet doesn't have email? the marines don't have computers? there's no form of electronic data comunication in the field? I'm a computer marine okay. I ensure the computer communication in the field of battle. let me ensure you that the marines have the capability of photoshoping movies made on patrol. furthermore, who said he was the one to do the photoshopping? someone downloads the video and enhances it to their anti military liking.

Are you angry because I don't believe that it was photoshopped?
I'm angry that you assume that you know about the marines. when in reality you know jack ****.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:22 PM

Dude scroll up and see the other news sources I posted the vid is real the discipline recieved to Lance Cpl. David Motari was real as well as the news sources who have reported it. I am not suprised he tossed the puppy like a grenade being he is trained to do it.
the marines were politacally motivated to dishonorabley discharge the E-3. he wasn't an asset to the marine corps. trust me ge I replacable. when you have all these animal activists breathing down my neck and this low ranking marine is the one being blamed, I'd fire him too. it makes the marine corps look more civilized. you sir need to look at the whole iceburg instead of focusing on the surface. lest we forget that I am a marine and I know more about the way it was run.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:10 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 06:01 PM

well should this video be pulled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5gLIiaz-0&NR=1

electrocution of a fly in slow motion
The human brain makes associations that correspond to how much proximity to a critter we have in our daily interactions. These associations mark whether we feel empathy for a thing or not.

I imagine that our close kinship to dogs over the last 10-20 thousand years has had an impact on our associations with canines that we do not see with flies.

the way that the marine throws the "puppy" is the way you throw a grenade. this is how I know: I'm a marine.
and I am a physics student and and IT professional and that fact does not rule this one out of reality. There are ways to validate any "original" source. If the guy has the original, or a high enough resolution/framrate copy he can prove conclusively whether it has been tampered with which would be in his best interest considered the press and attention this one has garnered. All I can hope regardless of reality is that the system takes this seriously and it is looked into professionally.

You can play it frame by frame and find the splice frame.
th way you throw a grenade is not the same as a ball ar an abnormal object such as a puppy. I'm telling you it looks like he is throwing a grenade just by his body motions. trust me it doesn't take a physics professional to know how to throw a grenade.

I agree but looks can be deceiving, and it takes an understanding of optics, perspective and computer tech to make that analysis, I respect your experience, and agree that your opinion is worthy of respect in this case but by itself insufficient to conclude to a high standard of proof that this is nothing more then a spliced in puppy frame.
thanks for being oe of the few people with brains in this issue. you are right. it does take an understanding of optics. I knew it was a fluke. its plain as day that the puppy was spliced in the frames containing a grenade.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:34 PM

well should this video be pulled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND5gLIiaz-0&NR=1

electrocution of a fly in slow motion
The human brain makes associations that correspond to how much proximity to a critter we have in our daily interactions. These associations mark whether we feel empathy for a thing or not.

I imagine that our close kinship to dogs over the last 10-20 thousand years has had an impact on our associations with canines that we do not see with flies.

the way that the marine throws the "puppy" is the way you throw a grenade. this is how I know: I'm a marine.
and I am a physics student and and IT professional and that fact does not rule this one out of reality. There are ways to validate any "original" source. If the guy has the original, or a high enough resolution/framrate copy he can prove conclusively whether it has been tampered with which would be in his best interest considered the press and attention this one has garnered. All I can hope regardless of reality is that the system takes this seriously and it is looked into professionally.

You can play it frame by frame and find the splice frame.
th way you throw a grenade is not the same as a ball ar an abnormal object such as a puppy. I'm telling you it looks like he is throwing a grenade just by his body motions. trust me it doesn't take a physics professional to know how to throw a grenade.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 05:21 PM

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 12/02/08 04:58 PM

you know if you people were smart you would see that the puppy was photoshoped into the video. in fact the original video showed that same marine throwing a grenade. but people always draw conclusions on what they see at first, and are blinded by their dislike for the military. take a closer look at the puppy in the video. and try to find the original video. I've seen the original video before the puppy one came out.

I am not blinded by any dislike for the military. I have no dislike for them.

I am troubled by any person that is cruel to animals. They are scary creatures.

If such a video exists of him throwing a grenade, please show us where it is. I have seen the only the puppy video.

I find it interesting that you think it's photoshopped, yet the news people and the man's superiors don't see that.

And..yes, I'm smart enough.:wink:

yeah you've only seen the puppy one. maybe you should resaerch youtube? look up marine throwing a grenade. I'm on my phone and can't really do the research for you. but youtube might be a good place to start. since the video originated from youtube.