Community > Posts By > d3vi1d06

d3vi1d06's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:54 PM

the bible was written by humans. to say it is the word of god is to say that you trust that the bible today is the same as was written thousands of years ago. speaking of this, thousands of years ago people worshiped different entities. so who's to say who's right and who's wrong. I stick to science.

Humans inspired by aliens. tongue2

yes and once apon a time I composed a theory that we are the brainchild of an alien. aliens are farther along in the evolutionary track than we are. I think we are an alien experiment. it makes sense to me.

d3vi1d06's photo
Thu 11/06/08 08:13 PM
the bible was written by humans. to say it is the word of god is to say that you trust that the bible today is the same as was written thousands of years ago. speaking of this, thousands of years ago people worshiped different entities. so who's to say who's right and who's wrong. I stick to science.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:24 PM
which attests to my original point that religion was created as a means of explaining things that science at the time couldn't.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:15 PM
I said that not to insult your intelect but to try to get you to convey your point more clearly. I understood what you were saying but was confused by your grammar and spelling.

the concept of natural selection is proven every day in human culture. the concept of survival of the fittest is portrayed best through the game of cat and mouse. the cat catches the mouse simply because the mouse isn't smart enough to wait for the cat to sleep. on the contrary, the mouse outsmarts the cat by simply running away into le mouse hole. there are other examples. but this one is the simplest.

evolution fits withi darwins theory when you concider the epic battle of prey and predator. in simplest terms, the prey's eyes are positioned on the sides of the skull to better look for danger. in essence, the prey can look both ways at once. the predator, on the other hand, has eyes positioned on the front of their skull so both eyes can look in one direction for the next meal.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:53 PM

You won't find one here. If you are interested in learning about Wicca, I suggest you start with Scott Cunningham's book "Wicca for the Solitary Practioner".

so no one that has posted in this thread is wiccan? makes no sense. maybe the thread is mistitled. because I see that all you are talking about is magica. so magica and wicca are two different things? or are they the same? or can they exist seperately?

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:53 PM

You won't find one here. If you are interested in learning about Wicca, I suggest you start with Scott Cunningham's book "Wicca for the Solitary Practioner".

so no one that has posted in this thread is wiccan? makes no sense. maybe the thread is mistitled. because I see that all you are talking about is magica. so magica and wicca are two different things? or are they the same? or can they exist seperately?

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:42 PM

Actually, Gnosticism is as old as Christianity. It's not new at all.

well its new to me

well then maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about. flowerforyou

Hmmm I think he was only asking a question.. just as I was. That's what you're supposed to do when you don't know what something is....

No actually he said, "you people and creating denominations" in addition to his question. And, the way you asked your question was equally condescending.
drinker drinker Here, Here, thank youflowers and I do believe my question was, "Are their any other Gnostic Christians here?" Obviously you both are not, so why waste everyone's time by being condescending, nasty and swear at me when I wasn't even talking to you? Thank you to all others who haven't been nasty. I'm a good Christian woman so I am going to hold my head high and take the high road, it's what Jesus would want me to doflowers

just like all other people who are devout to a religion. I simply asked what your religion was all about. seeing as this question is too blasphemous to you, I won't even bother asking who is the prophet who created this sect. sorry to offend you.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:36 PM
a thread about wiccans, but has no posts made by wiccans? makes no sense. tell me, where might I find a thread about wiccans, containing posts made by wiccans?

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:29 PM

well its new to me

well then maybe you shouldn't comment on things you don't know anything about. flowerforyou

Hmmm I think he was only asking a question.. just as I was. That's what you're supposed to do when you don't know what something is....

No actually he said, "you people and creating denominations" in addition to his question. And, the way you asked your question was equally condescending.

yeah because denominations just appear out of thin air. the " you people and creating denominations", comment refers to the fact that within one religion there are many sects that believe in the same thing just worded differently. that's all I was saying. and the me asking about the religion part was due to my curiousity of the human mind to believe in something so much, that they completely devote every apect of their existance to pursuing more knowledge.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:19 PM

Darwins probally of evalution I just saw that for anything to progress into something else is at least 10 to the 321st power. Thats alot of zero's for proballity. Even thinking that his therory and that is what it was and is a therory. Is so unrealistic that the scientific community is even rejecting it anymore. Shalom...Miles

your english apalls me. you would have been better off copy/ pasting a response from wikipedia. I can barely understand your grammar.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:19 PM

Darwins probally of evalution I just saw that for anything to progress into something else is at least 10 to the 321st power. Thats alot of zero's for proballity. Even thinking that his therory and that is what it was and is a therory. Is so unrealistic that the scientific community is even rejecting it anymore. Shalom...Miles

your english apalls me. you would have been better off copy/ pasting a response from wikipedia. I can barely understand your grammar.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:12 PM

well its new to me

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:10 PM
I guess she's the only one

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 07:08 PM
I came to this topic to learn bout wicca through real peoples experiences. I'm not trying to be rude, but please continue talking about your religion. I'm interested by it. if I wanted to know about politics, I'd mosey on over to the politics forum. thanks.

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:56 PM
what in the hell is gnostic christianity? you people and creating denominations. what does your religion believe in that is so different than all the other denomations?

d3vi1d06's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:50 PM
if every religion says: " hey you, join my religion!" or: "go to hell if you join that other guy's religion." doesn't that logically mean we're all going to hell. I mean man created god to explain the things that could not be explained through scientific experimentation. the means of discovering the links in evolution weren't even invented until darwins time. so in theory, religion was created through ignorance triggered by misinformation.

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:40 PM
i want to go to iraq so bad

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:39 PM
i hope i can still go to iraq

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:33 PM

*shakes head*

Dear Lord,

I pray that those that have misinform, those that are filled with hatred and lies know the truth. I pray that those that have ignorance may they obtain steadfast knowledge.

I ask this in your holy and precious name. Amen!

aww nice prayer for the new dictator

d3vi1d06's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:29 PM

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY HUMAN HISTORY REPEATS ITS MISTAKES??? ANY GUESSES???

gasps, because we never learn.