Take a pic of the member in question and hang it
on the wall, maybe in the entryway.

When a chica sees it she will no doubt comment
favorably or unfavorably.

The vibe should guide you.

Plus, you get all that advertising.
Which you seem to like.

Win-win.

I want to do that but the ceilings where I live aren't high enough.

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/17/23 03:42 AM
You've done quite well, making yourself distinct from other profiles.
A little rewording would help because it reads like you want to do certain things with your family, then also have a man around as an adjunct. Then again, perhaps that's what you really want..?

A few words about the kind of man you're looking for (more positive than negative) would help.

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/17/23 03:34 AM
Wonderful. Well done. Thank you.

Douglas's photo
Sat 04/15/23 11:57 AM
leave a one-liner message to your crush.

Sorry, was that your toes again?

Douglas's photo
Sat 04/15/23 07:43 AM
Welcome. Don't forget to fill out the About Me section. A few sentences about yourself and who you seek will separate you from the crowd, as will some photos.

Douglas's photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:53 AM
There is an argument that says you only have the rights you are willing to fight for. All the treaties, constitutions, and laws supposedly guaranteeing human rights are worthless if you, as an individual, so not support and insist on them. awe need look no further than the massive example in 'free' countries around the world in the way our rights were trampled in the Covid panicdemic.

By those standards, few animals insist on whatever rights people claim are theirs. So they lose them.

Another philosophy says that we can't defend our rights ourselves but this can only be done for us by others. Our ultimate desire to survive means that we will forego our rights in favour of life.

By that line of thought, animals have whatever rights governments can be persuaded to give them.

Douglas's photo
Sat 04/15/23 04:37 AM
Cut down on the number of interests to about half, as it looks like you are picking everything I. an attempt to appear compatible. Think about those you think will still be important for you once you have your woman.

Other than that, at a quick read, I'd say you've done very well.

Douglas's photo
Thu 04/13/23 03:33 AM
> Who loves to cook?

My ideal girlfriend!

Douglas's photo
Thu 04/13/23 03:32 AM
The biggest red flag... Men that get you in a long term connection that isn't a relationship at all as he's not all-in.
He keeps you at arm's length, lowers your expectations and/or practises gaslighting, yet giving you enough crumbs to not walk away.

That happens so often to women and they can get caught up in it for years.

Happens to men, too.
I'm helping a friend at present to see he needs to get out of the one-sided 'relationship' he is in.

Douglas's photo
Wed 04/12/23 02:05 AM
Walking a day in a single mother's shoes isn't going to change the fact that children from single mother homes do the worst on EVERY single metric you can think of, enough to say it's more closer to causation than correlation. Children have a higher likelihood of being poor, committing crimes, using drugs lower grades, suicide rates, health problems, cognitive problems and their dropout rate is higher than their counterparts from two-parent families. Boys tend to be idle and teenage girls had a greater risk of pregnancy.

Harsh reality, but true none the less. So, yes - if you don't care about your kids, choose shltty fathers and become a single mother.... Or just be a shltty selfish mother. Barring a widow, it's usually for selfish reasons anyway, guys already know this. The writing is on the wall.

Being a single mother is incentivized by the government with archaic family laws and spousal and child support payments. If it weren't as incentivized, I would probably see less children at risk - so ya, we do know what we're talking about and the only lesson that needs to be learned is the societal benefits with less single mothers - which you find "mean"

Agreed with all the statistics, which I have checked out on several countries.

Being a single mother is not always the single mother's fault but undoubtedly the social acceptance and financial incentives for women who deliberately get pregnant without any intention of thier child growing up without the father living with his child, is doing ongoing and multi-generational harm to society.

Douglas's photo
Tue 04/11/23 05:52 AM
That I have a dictionary nearby on my bedside cabinet.

Douglas's photo
Tue 04/11/23 05:49 AM
Women who say they want a man who knows how to treat women, as though all women want the same and as though there is some way men are supposed to guess whether they want a Fifty Shades relationship or a some fairy tale Prince Charming, or a sugar daddy, or...

Pht. If a woman can't communicate her needs, all she's doing is setting up me (and the relationship) for failure.

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/10/23 07:57 PM
2/10 for filling out the simple answers.
You need to at least write something about yourself (in a known language, presumably English in your case) and about who you are looking for.
You need a few pictures.

Douglas's photo
Sat 04/08/23 01:54 AM
A serious person has a serious profile, not empty text and photos making them look like a jokester.

Douglas's photo
Wed 04/05/23 02:48 PM
"Have you ever loved another one?" I asked my girlfriend.

"No, dear," she assured me, "all the others were a nine or ten."

:astonished:. :joy:

Douglas's photo
Tue 04/04/23 08:01 PM
Idle

Douglas's photo
Tue 04/04/23 09:12 AM
And the change to the match screen screen is a bug in itself, since all it shows is the same photo in a different way, with no access to the profile.

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/03/23 06:33 PM
Propagation

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/03/23 03:25 PM
She shook her head and sniffed as we parted. "You'll never find another like me."

My dear, that is the point.

Douglas's photo
Mon 04/03/23 03:21 PM
She shook her head and sniffed as we parted. "You'll never find another like me."

My dear, that is th

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17