Community > Posts By > Douglas

Douglas's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:56 AM
As Poetrywriter says, you are not saying who you are, or the kind of person you know that you are attracted to/compatible with.

What you do have on your profile reads like it might be a personal reminder; if it isn't, it reads like you are telling someone to be willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

Douglas's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:46 AM

I'll never say no

What more can a man ask for?

Douglas's photo
Tue 06/21/22 02:19 AM

Fill your Mingle profile with all the things you hate in a partner. It will keep away the rifraff and attract all the "right" people. :thumbsup:

Great advice. All I want to read is what pisses someone off. I do get so fed up with having to read the individual profiles, as though the person is a unique individual or something.

When on a date, don't forget that anything you say might displease your partner, so it is better just to sit there and be quiet.

I like to show my financial acumen to a date and find the line "That's a nice dress, I would think it could be had quite cheap at the second-hand shop," is always received with stunned appreciation.

Douglas's photo
Wed 06/15/22 01:59 PM
It would bother me if a potential partner would not come to a pub or bar with me. Not that I go a lot but it is a social thing I do sometimes, and sometimes I go because I want a pint of beer.

Similarly with drinks at home. I bought 6 bottles of beer for Christmas, didn't touch them until March and still have one left in June. Those bottles are there for when I want one. It would not bother me to be the only one drinking beer (since I don't drink beer to get into an alternate state of being) but would concern me if having beer around was an issue.

If my potential partner was an ex-alcoholic .. then my house would be emptied of alcohol if they wanted it so. I have a friend who has to be careful of what brand of mouthwash he buys, which helps me understand about the needs of an addict.

Which brings me on to consider someone for whom a drink is more important than the personality of a potential partner. Well, it might sound nasty of me but I'll say it: that could be the reason they are still single, which could be the reason you seem to have come across a rash of them. Demanding/expecting that a partner drinks sounds very strange, or at least very juvenile.

Douglas's photo
Wed 06/08/22 01:49 AM
Cartoon :mouse::x:

Spammed so often and indescrimatly it is meaningless and pathetic.

Douglas's photo
Tue 06/07/22 11:02 AM

Personally I always donโ€™t mind splitting the cost of a meal.

Iโ€™d never expect or assume that anyone is going to pay for me . Wether itโ€™s just a drink or a meal .

Same here on both counts.

Douglas's photo
Sun 06/05/22 09:05 AM
Motocross champion

Douglas's photo
Sat 06/04/22 06:10 PM
Don't the rules state that you are only allowed one account?

Douglas's photo
Sat 06/04/22 06:07 PM
Being real is such a lot of effort. That's why I'm so fake I don't even exist.

Douglas's photo
Sat 06/04/22 09:50 AM
I'm not sure this is the best site for you but good luck.

The only bit I wonder about is the implication that a slave could be a Sub or a Dom. But what would I know..

Douglas's photo
Sat 06/04/22 02:55 AM
Men could also use their brain for a change, the one located in their skull, and use condoms.

That's not enough to be safe. The man must also be sure to retain the used condom (for secure disposal) and wash or remove himself immediately.

Even that might not be enough but will help.

Douglas's photo
Thu 06/02/22 05:18 AM
"Doctor, please help me," says the lovely blonde woman. "I am scared so often. What would you say for a woman who will jump into the arms of the nearest man when she gets the slightest fright?"

The doctor looks her over and replies "Boo!"

- Dave Allen

Douglas's photo
Wed 06/01/22 06:31 PM
Every time I see "want children" along with "intimate encounter" I just hope men have the sense to keep their distance.

A man stands no chance when a woman decides he will be the father, other than keeping away (and, yes, I do know that even that won't always be enough).

Douglas's photo
Wed 06/01/22 06:12 PM
Have a good one :cake:
You're still only 2/3 the way to your century, so you have a long way to go yet.

Douglas's photo
Tue 05/31/22 05:02 AM

I'm going to keep this short and simple.
To answer your question, it's likely the immunity itself would be passed down...

It is always good to read from someone with some understanding of the technology, instead of only relying on the propaganda fed down from the interested parties in the UN.

But I wonder what 'immunity' you are talking about, and how you think that can be passed on if the mRNA adjustments are temporary.

Douglas's photo
Tue 05/31/22 01:49 AM
Lord

Douglas's photo
Tue 05/31/22 01:47 AM
Structure

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/30/22 02:51 PM
Loop

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/30/22 12:52 PM

I know nothing of experimental substances that have required changes in the definition of a vaccine.

OK, then you don't know what you are talking about and have not looked into the situation. Than being the case, the you are partaking in your own mistaken knowledge.

I fully asccept the English Health Service and the vaccines they offer after trials of ten thousand or more people.

Good for you. I have looked into those trials, I have examined the statistical evidence (which is the most important part of the science on an issue of vaccination), and I have read up on the documents which people like Pfizer have been forced by US Courts to reveal.

I do not subscribe to the ludicrous scare stories perpetuated by those who read something on facebook and choose to believe it without any evidence whatsoever.

Excellent. Do you make any effort at all to determine the difference between those scare stories that are lies and those that are factual?

My philosophy in life is based around evidence based science.

But you are not following the science: you have made that clear. You are following propaganda.

I accept there might be long-term and as yet unknown side effects but that possibility is very far from a reason to not be vaccinated.

And the science behind this statement is what? It is a statement of ignorance, based on faith.

So who is deluding me? Nobody I assure you!

Now I know that one of the people deluding you is you, yourself. I sincerely hope you are not doing yourself or the rest of us any greater harm than partaking in the economic damage that the government is (has been) inflicting upon us.

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/30/22 12:39 PM
Rope

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 16 17