Douglas's photo
Tue 07/12/22 12:13 PM
Hungry rodents should be fed peas.

Douglas's photo
Sat 07/09/22 02:28 AM
There's a slim chance that Linda will be singing at the bar tonight

Douglas's photo
Fri 07/08/22 05:57 PM
Slim found Linda eating chocolates in a bar.

Douglas's photo
Fri 07/08/22 10:38 AM
LadyLiz and Slim are in love and marrying.

Douglas's photo
Fri 07/08/22 03:33 AM
Someone posting a private contact detail who says they are in USA but with a contact point in the UK.

Clearly not to be confused with a scammer. :thinking:

Douglas's photo
Fri 07/08/22 03:24 AM
No but once when I was on a cycling holiday, I ran out of steam and camped in a little area off the side of the road. The next morning, I discovered I was in the grounds of a maternity hospital. So I can claim to have spent a night sleeping at a maternity hospital, which not many men can claim.

HYE ridden a tandem?

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 05:11 PM
I'm a vampire and I hate stake.

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 05:08 PM
Apparently, at mingle you can get merry while you make something.

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 02:15 PM
You know how awkward that moment of meeting for the first time can be? The way both of you might be tongue-tied, leading to difficult silences? Lessen the stress by ensuring that there are plenty of people around, and lots of ambient noise.

Meeting up at a busy crossroads is good; if there are road works at the time, very good! If you can manage to meet outdoors at a commercial airport, that would be good and even better if you can get right under the flight path. A dog compound is another great choice.

You get the idea: anywhere that will cover up those deafening silent times with, well, deafening noises!

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 02:07 PM

Douglas, I agree!

I would add that this also works on a date. The less that is said allows for awkward silence. And it is the silence/ "I don't know what they're thinking" that makes people feel more connected.

huh

...which part is confusing? :thinking::thinking:

Sorry, Merry, that was just my sense of humour, while illustrating the wonders of the 3-character rule. See: we already are having a conversation .. this really works! laugh

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 09:40 AM

Douglas, I agree!

I would add that this also works on a date. The less that is said allows for awkward silence. And it is the silence/ "I don't know what they're thinking" that makes people feel more connected.

huh

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 09:29 AM
Welcome to crazy central.

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 09:27 AM
Why is there an 'or' in the question? That should be 'is'.

good sex is good treatment
good treatment involves good sex
good sex includes good treatment
good treatment and good sex are always good

Douglas's photo
Thu 07/07/22 01:05 AM
Never respond to any online conversation with more than 3 characters. If you keep your correspondence to a minimum, you will ensure the other person will have a lot to talk about without being bothered by whatever you might really be thinking.

Douglas's photo
Wed 07/06/22 05:22 AM
Because owls have more sense than humans.

Why do dogs bark?

Douglas's photo
Mon 07/04/22 03:27 PM
I brought a girlfriend home to meet my family and all hell broke loose.

I was shouted at, called a disgrace, had things thrown at me, nobody would talk to me and I got told to leave and never come back.

Fingers crossed my wife and kids will calm down.

Douglas's photo
Mon 07/04/22 06:30 AM
If the plumbing is faulty, it draws water.

Why do carpets have underlay?

Douglas's photo
Mon 07/04/22 06:25 AM
Do you have common interests with me

Just to prove that scammers are a joke.

Douglas's photo
Mon 07/04/22 06:10 AM
Specify it in the text of your profile. You can also restrict who you will accept messages from.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 16 17