Community > Posts By > Douglas

Douglas's photo
Thu 05/19/22 06:35 AM

Pay no attention to some posters. Your profile is an ok profile but if you want it to stand out better, elaborate a little more on your write up and maybe talk a little about the person you are hoping to find.

Yes, what he said, though if that's your daughter in the last photo, I'm more interested in her profile anyway!

On the topic of that last photo, I generally don't like seeing photos of other people in profiles, even family. I know that too often other people are not aware (let alone happy) that their image is being used as part of someone else's dating profile.

Douglas's photo
Thu 05/19/22 06:26 AM

Riddle me this. How can you claim to like and / or respect them if your all good with them and their traditions and cultural being basically wiped out. This mixing thing is being pushed by those that mean harm, open your eyes. I for one am sick of it and unashamed to say so. Maybe the hanging part is a bit extreme and my anger was not pointed in the right direction. It should be more toward those pushing the agenda.

Nice of you to sort-of apologise.

There is a difference between those social destructionists pushing for 'multi-cultural society' (hint: society is mono-cultural by definition) and individuals who enjoy an interplay of racial difference.

Apart from anything, there is only a very vague link between race and culture.

Douglas's photo
Thu 05/19/22 12:40 AM
Jiggle

Douglas's photo
Wed 05/18/22 02:32 AM
Letter

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 03:35 PM
Edited by Douglas on Mon 05/16/22 03:36 PM
NTS: remember where you left the toolbox before walking about the place in the dark in bare feet.
:cry: tears

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 01:20 PM
If it wasn't so busy!
Sunday is often one of the busiest days of my week.
Roll on Monday, so I can get some rest!

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 01:15 PM
Hi Brian. Welcome.
You would do better here if you fill out the 'About' section of your profile.

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 01:10 PM
Welcome Anna,

I know others here are being a bit nasty but they get jaded because of all the many fakes. I will assume you aren't one. If nothing else, at least you write more than just "I want a relationship".

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 07:55 AM
Hi Frank, welcome.
How's the IT world in Canada these days?

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 05:11 AM

Should politicians over 80 hold office?

Yes, if that is who the electorate wants. It's up them, surely?

In general, though, I think some of the world's gynocracies, such as in USA, are taking it too far. While a parliament can be useful having a spread of ages, a national leader needs to be both physically and mentally fit to cope with the position.

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 12:13 AM
When the planet is seen from outer space, it is a mostly blue and green. The various colours of flower are used to keep the right shade of green when seen from a distance. If flowers were not coloured, the planet could change the shade of green and no longer be recognisable to UFOs using it as a landmark to know where they are.

Why is bubble wrap not used to wrap bubbles?

Douglas's photo
Mon 05/16/22 12:06 AM

why are lady's Soo complicated you do something wrong as a man you can accept that your wrong but as soon as the lady do something wrong they slowly become the victs

If you are the kind of man who can forgive both yourself and your partner for mistakes, then you need a partner able to do the same. Otherwise, with the full help of society, she will see herself as a victim and therefore you as an abuser. Yes, even for her own mistakes.

If she can't talk about this and work to change, I advise you move on. It may be painful to do so now but the chances are there is a lot more pain down the road if you don't.

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 01:57 PM
Because it is so much more comfortable than pushing it into your ears.

Why does rain fall?

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 01:52 PM
Edited by Douglas on Sun 05/15/22 01:54 PM
I'm just checking that they can all be combined. (But I have to spell 'colour' wrong, of course!)

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 12:48 PM
...But it doesn't surprise me that most people are in the middle, that most people aren't absolutists and that abortion isn't an all or nothing issue for most people.
But like any issue that is controversial it's the loudest voices on both sides that gets media coverage while the majority is largely ignored.

I used to be very much a fence-sitter on the issue, thinking that 24 weeks was too late but only because a 21-week now has a survival chance.

Then New York came up with the idea of abortion up to - and even at the point of - birth.

Then I traced the movement for that back into the United Nations where they use the phrase 'post-birth abortion'. Just think about that and work out what it means.

That made me look into the realities of what abortion is, and why it is happening. That all abortion is being pushed to crush society and make us care less for our fellow humans. And I came out strongly against all abortion, because it is just the thin end of a very fat, highly profitable and ugly wedge.

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 12:38 PM
Because the positive wire is where the fuse is.

What makes the sky blue?

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 07:12 AM

someone who is read to stay and to love me as lam :revolving_hearts::kissing_heart::heart::heart_eyes: I ll give it back

Much more realistic and caring than wanting unconditional love.

Welcome to the site. I wish you well in your search.

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 04:18 AM

Sometime we feel hOrny at Night.
What is the reason behind it..

Breeding at night helps in avoiding predators and peepers.

And if the woman isn't moving around immediately after, it helps keep the sperm in the womb for longer.

Douglas's photo
Sun 05/15/22 04:15 AM

I think gouging one's eyes with hot pickle forks after being on safari would be a little anti-climactic.

Some say that you never know until you've tried something (but I will try to remember this as the antithesis of such a statement).

Of course, gouging one's eyes out with cold pickle forks might not be so bad.. :wink:

β™― I never want to be so scared that I don't do what β™― I believe is right.
β™― I never want to eat sheep's eyes.
β™― I never want to live in a perpetually cold place.
β™― I never want to date a woman who turns out to be a man (once was too much!).

Douglas's photo
Sat 05/14/22 07:04 PM
Bob Dylan.

Lennon & McCartney were good, too.