Community > Posts By > pingpong

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:52 PM
Does he wash it?

That's all I need to know.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:38 PM

I found it ironic that my ex called me a whore several times when I was leaving him. He was the one who was cheating. He kept insisting that I must be leaving him for someone because "no woman would leave her husband if there wasn't someone else". That's exactly what he said.

lollll. I'm with you. My ex did a lot of horrible things that made me leave him, but he kept on insisting that it was because I had a boyfriend. Sure, if it makes ya feel any better...

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 09:30 PM
¡!

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:24 PM

i enevr changed it! the whole time this has been about obama being black and people being silly! then i commented that maybe you werent exactly experienced int he world which i still dont think you are, which will no doubt affect your brain and ability to even comprehend the issues on the horizon.

my "sob story" was that ive seen life and death and as such im more critical of things, i bet your number one concern for obama is the education system, right?

Nope. You like to assume things.

Anyway, I have to go. Have fun.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:19 PM

it is debating, but when i cite people i know, i dont want to hear "gimme facts" my whole point is that there are no facts on this since its a touchy subject.

i lvoe a good debate i really do, but it turns into mudslinging faster than the race has.

and since when am i not allowed to be mad? its my right to be mad if i want to be. it upsets me and every self respecting black person to see someone get in base don race, all the african americans i talked to said " i want him in because hes good for the country" except for a handful. yet im asking some simple questions on ehre and getting poo-pooed by whats her face? pffft. no thanks. at least madisonman and i can talk, or you and me winx, or anyone else, all i got form her was a sob story and "theres no facts"

That's bull**** and you know it. You started with the sob story first, and I'm sorry for participarting in it, but you played the first card there. You're the one who, everytime I countered one of your arguments, changed the subject.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 03:12 PM

Well from what I have read about it he wasnt treated all that badly being the son of the Admiral. If you google songbird Mccain you will find alot of interesting articles writen by other POW's about him. The Tokyo Rose type broadcasts he made in captivity are classified so you will not be able to see any transcripts. From what I have read he wasnt tortured for yearss and years and his injuries came from ejecting from his plane and he was fished out of the lake by the civilians he was bombing.

It's possible, but it sounds like swiftboating. I googled it and all I see are blogs and very biased sites. I dunno, I'm not voting for him anyway, so it's not a big deal for me. I'd rather attack him on his views and his connections rather than on whether or not he was imprisoned and tortured or just imprisoned several decades ago.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:59 PM

They're seriously criticizing him for giving a confession after being tortured?

I wonder how long the writer of that article would last.
I think the point is he was no super hero. the man constantly brings up his POW experience while on the campaign trail but not the reality of what he actualy did. Speaking of torture though I do agree anything given up durring torture is worthless so why do we do it?

Yeah, I understand that, but it's still very petty. He's not a bad person or a coward because he confessed while being tortured for years.

And yeah, it is interesting though how McCain is lauded for being tortured while we torture people in Gitmo...

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:57 PM

yes it does. we dont bomb their schools and ity would be worse if we werent there, i would lov eofr anyone to bring me freedom and then prtect my country from outsid einfluences. iran would have steamrolled into iraq in days if we had left after saddam.

how do you know ANYONE is innocent? are you privy to info the govt doesnt have?

and bills are NOt adversity! theyre bills! dont pay them and declare bankruptcy, yay! get out of jail free card! life and death is adversity. not bills.

When did I say bills were adversity? I was talking about all of the other stuff.

Either talk to me by mail or on here, not both. I'm not having two conversations with you.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:43 PM

been to alot of foregin countries? saved alot of lives? had to take any? didnt think so. all you college kids are the same. you dont knwo the first thing about adversity.

"College kids don't know the first thing about adversity and they're all the same?"

That is not true. You don't know what kind of life they had growing up.

When I went to college the first time, I was away from home and working three jobs to support myself and pay for my school. It wasn't easy.

You can't say that about somebody unless you've walked in their shoes.

honey im talkign real adversity. paying bills isnt adversity. haveing a hard life growing up isnt adversity. i got touched i had 3 dads and my mom dressed like a hooker for 14 years of my life. ive had it hard too. but im not going to say thats adversity. i love you all, i really do, youre all family to me, im sorry if i seem rude or mean, but thats ym personality. id do anyhting for any of you, up to and including money if need be, but i am sick of being called racist and my views shot to crap simply because theyre nto agreed with.

Yes, it is real adversity. And so is being in war. I'm not saying what you've experienced isn't "real", so respect me and don't say that bs about me.

What you have been through does not make what you say right. There are people who have lost their whole families in Iraq, seen their schools and communities leveled, been sent to gitmo even when they're innocent...does your adversity trump theirs?

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:37 PM
They're seriously criticizing him for giving a confession after being tortured?

I wonder how long the writer of that article would last.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:33 PM

HAVE YOU? probably not. im pretty sure your sob story is a bunch of crap. it usually is.

im not caring whos voting for obama, i just care why they do it. telling someone theyre about to die and doing it are very different. you think youre so wise and worldly. but youre not you HAVENt seen the worst of humanity nor the best. ive been working sinc ei was 16 to help pay ym family's bills, i still send them money form my 14,4000 a year job. i dont make all ym bills on time, i am sterile and i have patche sof hair missing off my head.

3/4 of america's homeless ARE veterans. and all the vets in the world could be voting for oabam and that doesnt mean im going to support him or any other corrupt official.

and your "refugees" are probably deserters who should be shot as per UCMJ actions. not everyone in the army even sees combat. escpecially paper pushing cowards.

Yeah, it's true, but it doesn't matter. If you don't believe it, that's fine, because it doesn't matter. What I have experienced doesn't make my arguments true anymore than what you've experienced makes your arguments true: 0.

I didn't know 16 year olds could be deserters.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:28 PM

no comment ont hat one? ok thats fine. im nto old in years but im ld in experience. im nto an idiot either. i have nothign but respect for your opinion and views, but id like the same inr eturn if possible?

I have not disrespected you on here or called you any names, yet you belittle me because of my gender and dismiss me because my age. How does that constitute "respecting" my opinion and views?

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:26 PM

been to alot of foregin countries? saved alot of lives? had to take any? didnt think so. all you college kids are the same. you dont knwo the first thing about adversity.

So you can only know anything if you've been in the army?

Have you ever been homeless? Have you ever been raped? Have you ever been abused? Have you ever had to drop out of high school to support your family because your mom isn't receiving child support? Have you ever had to look someone in the eye while they're about to be deported back to a country where they will be killed and tell them there's nothing you can do?

No, I haven't been on the front lines, but I've done a lot of other things. I have friends who are refugees from Iraq, too. But no matter what MY experience is or YOUR experience is, ultimately the truth is the property of facts, not experience. You have no argument unless you have evidence. If your uniform was the end of every argument, then nothing would be solved--or didn't you know that there are soldiers who have done all those things you have and yet disagree with you and plan to vote for Obama?

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:14 PM

I heard that Santa Clause is real. Obama told me. It must be true. He is the second coming, you know.....laugh

No, you guys, he was born on Krypton. Get it right.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:12 PM

a.) your arguments are based ont eh opinion of a yougn woman in america in college. aka theyre not based on real life.

b.) i said ntohing sexist, it was either that or swear words and im trying to be nice. ok?

c.)the stuff is exposed but it doesnt deter americans from wondering about obama. mccain ahs ahd far fewer mistakes exposed and talked about but everyone still loves obama.

d.) so you dont think ANY of them are voting JUST because hes black? im sure some people are voting for mccain just cause hes the only white guy. but i dont see mccain leading or even being noticably still in the race,lol.

e.) why am i the bad guy here? im just asking questions and i get branded racist and facist and a pig? WTF?

mirror if that were true about the neocons we wouldnt have a 2 party system in place where the popular vote can be overturned and where politicians are known for lying. obama is probably going ot be just as bad as any other elected official. i hope to god he stays his full term and fixes the govt i really truly do, but after so many years of lies and deceit why should we expect anyhting else when there hasnt even been a show of good faith on obama's part?

in closing i hate both candidates and am protesting this years election to let people know we dont ened to have a 2 party system and the govt is NOT in charge of everything. im all about anyone who would like to organize something with me, thanks for oyur time and patience.

Regarding 1 - She's 21 and you're 23. What's your point?

She sounds very intelligent to me.

lol I didn't even look at his age. laugh laugh laugh That's just too much.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 02:12 PM

a.) your arguments are based ont eh opinion of a yougn woman in america in college. aka theyre not based on real life.

LOL! What's real life? I bet you I've lived more real life than you have. You can't come up with an argument against my facts, so you argue based on my identity. Ad hominem.

b.) i said ntohing sexist, it was either that or swear words and im trying to be nice. ok?

You belittled me because of my gender (little lady).

c.)the stuff is exposed but it doesnt deter americans from wondering about obama. mccain ahs ahd far fewer mistakes exposed and talked about but everyone still loves obama.

So you're changing your argument from "nobody is criticizing him" to "nobody is changing their votes based on the criticisms". Could it be because they don't agree with the criticisms, or don't think they're a big enough deal to make them vote for someone with whom they disagree on everything?

d.) so you dont think ANY of them are voting JUST because hes black?

Probably some are. Not enough to sway the vote, though.

e.) why am i the bad guy here? im just asking questions and i get branded racist and facist and a pig? WTF?

Haven't seen anybody call you any of that.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:59 PM
I support fighting global poverty...so yay.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:57 PM

you did see the part where 90-95% of african americans are voting obama right? that was the whole point of the link, and if anything comes from a source you dont like it must eb a lie?

It doesn't say what polls. I prefer to look at the actual polls. Let's do that.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/oct/21/african-american-support-obama-84-percent-poll-ind/

84% of African Americans support Obama.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html

Now here are some polls from 2004 that show 88% of African Americans supported Kerry. Was Kerry black, too?

look im not going to get into an argument with you little lady, i dont have the patience and ive been trying to be more civil in the threads.

If you can't confront my arguments, then go for the sexist patronizing. Nice tactic.

ever wonder why no one looks into obama? its because hes blakc, face it1 im not racist but i see alot of it in how hes treated, and im going to come on here and express ym opinion. if youre going to sit there and respond with "not its not" to everything thats cool, but its doesnt make youlook any more convincing.

Have you been watching the news? Ayers, ACORN, experience, and all of that stuff? Obama is being criticized all the time.

also you DID say the election wasnt being adversely affected by the race issue seeings as you said most "blacks" vote dem anyhow, yet theyre going to be voting in record numbers and 95% are voting obama. therefore the race issue is playign a part, no one would admit it but im certain a fair number are voting for him because hes blakc, not becaus eof his stances, or his ideas. its upsetting to me that anyone would be willing to do that.

I didn't say that. I said that black voters usually vote democrat...and they do. There may be more African American voters who are motivated to vote now that they see a racial barrier breaking, but I can't see how that's racism.

I think the race aspect that will affect the election more is the fact that there are a lot of people who won't vote for a black man because he's black.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:43 PM

Al-Qaeda Wants Obama in Office Cause He's One of em.

Yes I know that... tho the ones that dont want to see that say otherwise.

in Aug at a Speech He Slipped up and Admitted He was a Muslim and I Can't Believe nobody Picked that up and Ran with it not even Fox.
:smile: Because its not true and if it was, whats the problem with muslims?huh You got a problem with muslim Americans?huh

it is True I heard ion the radio when they played it back! I Don't have a Problem with muslims, Not Necessarily a Fan of em. I Just have a Problem with one as President of the USA!!!!!!!!

U.S. Constitution: Article VI

Article VI
Article Text | Annotations

All Debts contracted and Engagements entered into, before the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any state to the Contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

pingpong's photo
Wed 10/22/08 01:37 PM

look theres alot of obama love ghoing about thats fine. everyone like shim at least a little, hes charismatic, and yes you are naive if you think race has no inkling of a prt in this election.

Yeah, it would be naive to think that. But I don't think that, and never said I did, so what's your point?