Community > Posts By > pingpong

pingpong's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:21 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEXbKFGNGM and trying to correct me is not the best way to talk to me, be nice please, cause im not being ill with you

Hey. you're the one that basically called me unreasonable by saying that I would never believe, but okay, nice it is.

Anyway, looking at that video...despite what that guy says, it looks like the brick was pulled. You can hardly see anything in that video, so it's silly of him to say that he would be able to detect a string, and the straight line thing is crap. The only reason I can think of that the brick would go in a straight line would be if it had a string going through a hole on both ends and was pulled along that string, and yet he acts like the only way for it to have been pulled would make it go in a straight line.

Think about it. Look at the way it comes up off the table and goes off. IF something had lifted it off the table and thrown it, then wouldn't that something have picked it up first? It doesn't look like it's being thrown at all--if anything, it's levitating diagonally.

Come back with something where you can actually see what's going on, and then we can talk. The landmark trait of videos "proving" the paranormal is being just dark, fuzzy, or distant enough that it might be confused for something paranormal.

pingpong's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:10 PM

close to the end of the video, in the bottom left hand corner is when you see the brick, and along with that video, there is an analisys, so check it out for yourself. true skeptics will never belive no matter what happens, or what they see with their own eyes.

Believe has two e's.

And no, if a skeptic will never believe, then they're not a skeptic, just a denier. Skeptics will believe when we're presented with actual proof.

Where's the analysis? Link?

pingpong's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:08 PM

No, the brick didn't hit him. If you watch it, you can see the brick, along with a couple of pieces of wood that look like they are being thrown.

Okay, watched it again, and I see the brick now...while it's on the table. After that it goes too dark to see anything.

pingpong's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:04 PM
Do I believe in ghosts? Nah. I think most experiences that people call paranormal are just them coming across something they can't explain and so saying "ghost". A lot of it can be explained. for example, y'all are talking about evps...see here: http://skepdic.com/evp.html Then there's the common experience of seeing something, whether it's a ghost or a demon or an alien or whatever, while paralyzed, usually after "waking up", and that can be explained as a waking dream...I had one of these when I was a kid, and it was freaky as hell and felt like being a wake, but it was a dream.

Also, in the video you posted, I don't even see a brick, much less someone throwing it. All I see is fuzzy darkness and some dork bumping around and shouting. Did the brick hit him in the head, or what?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next