Community > Posts By > guitaedreams

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:05 PM

Tom Cruise will save us all!

and i bet you actually believe that

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 10/17/08 06:03 PM
the market is in crises, both candidates are malicious to the Constitution, yet no one cares because the are forever glued to a tv screen worshiping useless movie stars. America is screwed

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 10/14/08 06:54 PM
is now finally proven to be a false medium who predicted that today a 2,000 long ufo would be exposed to the world. anyone else heard of this wench?

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 10/07/08 10:10 PM

shades In 2012 the invasion from Alpha Draconis will begin.scared

haha1 it's all in the hands of those reptilian aliens
!. is that what you are suggesting?

guitaedreams's photo
Tue 10/07/08 09:12 PM
Mccain does not care for you,this nation, or God. selecting Sarah Palin is proof of this

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:42 PM
as long as the girl can walk without gasping for air then its all good

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 08:09 PM
Edited by guitaedreams on Wed 10/01/08 08:10 PM

No doubt about it.....This is for anyone who doubts that the Bible is inspired truly by God. The following is going from Genesis to Revelation with all the verses that contain the word Love. Then they were written down in order from Genesis to Revelation and this is what is below. Now notice 2 things....#1 It is like a story from God to us.....#2 Notice the flow in which this happens...

Thank you God for all your Mighty Works

To The World from God with Love:

Love
The Lord is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. He will love you and bless you. O’ Lord, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands. The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him for he is your Lord.

Have mercy on me, oh God, according to your unfailing love, according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your unfaithfulness reaches to the skies. Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you.

Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me. For great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave. When I said my foot was slipping, your love, O Lord, supported me. When anxiety, was great within me, your consolation brought joy to my soul.

Who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion? The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger abounding in love. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him.

I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. May your unfailing love be my comfort, according to your promise to your servant. The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me.

He has taken me to the banquet hall, and his banner over me is love. Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken, nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you. I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drown you with loving kindness.

Because of he Lord’s great love, we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save, He will take great delight in you; he will quiet you with his love; he will rejoice over you with singing. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight, in love. But because of his great love for us, God who is rich in mercy made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgression- it is by grace you have been saved.

So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith, and I pray that you; being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

May the Lord direct your hearts into God’s love and Christ’s perseverance. How great is the love the father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!
what is that dripping off your lips? naughty naughty christian

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:29 PM

i don't pretend to know what comes next, i just believe something comes, and an eternity away from our creator is what i believe....throughout the ages, Hell, the word, has gone through so many changes and meanings, with the Greeks who thought of Hades, all the way to now, where some people would interpret its original meaning as coldness, not fire and brimstone. my saying is that you will spend an eternity away from the closeness of God, whatever you choose to interpret it as is your own interpretation.

keep this in your mind if you ever read the bible: hell was never mentioned in the old testament, it was called sheol, which simply meant the grave/dead. king james just converted sheol" into "hell" just so it will fit along withthe new testament.and "hell" in the new testament came from the word gehenna, which as a city dump that was always being consumed by flame to prevent the spread of diseases

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:15 PM
Edited by guitaedreams on Wed 10/01/08 07:16 PM

HEH... kay im religious and i had a "discussion" with a fellow friend of mine about women leaders. I may be religious but the "proud to be an American" side of me takes over when i hear women shouldnt take the lead. if they honestly have the ability to lead and the brains and strenghth to do so .. why should gender matter?

because that one time of the month when females get emotionally unstable

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:02 PM

i just love how rebellious people feel they are being rebellious when they are just following everyone else down the selfish path. give that thanks to the Lord for giving you free thought. i'm a rebel in that i fight for the Lord, which is against so much of what is societies norm. what's normal to God is rebellious in societies eyes, because i actually believe in something outside of myself. i'm sorry some people feel it is just a big joke. again, if i'm wrong, i live a good life and try to help others, then die. i will not judge them because i fear being judged by the true authority, so i say it's your choice to help or hurt. but if you are wrong, you spend an eternity away from the creator, and probably cause strife and pain in so many others lives while you are here. i hope that makes you happy when you look in the mirror. may God save us all, for i don't see us doing it alone......

lol "eternity away from the creator " is a polite way of saying "you will burn and scream in agony or all eternity"

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:57 PM
its all stupid. that host guy interfering with others private situations, no wonder he got stabbed!

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:53 PM

Well clearly Spongebob and his remarks, and Gay Patrick is wayyy more innappropriate for children, than Constantine...ha ha!!!
Just Kiddin!
Wow, I guess maybe she just hates Spongebob, I guess he can be annoying at times..the voice and all..especially Sandy from Texas..lol
Face it babe she is digging Keanu Reeves in that movie, and well I have to admit he is hottt..lol;)

yea its no wonder the rate of gays is so high these days, its the cartoons that kids watched while being raised!

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:47 PM

being nice shows weakness, being arrogant shows confidence;to the perspective of females

Women don't like arrogant men.noway

haha you may "think" you dont, but instinctivly and subconciously you do

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:40 PM
being nice shows weakness, being arrogant shows confidence;to the perspective of females

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:29 PM
its sad that most people are drones who have these preconcieved notions that what are supposed fit into society . think for yourselves you zombies!

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:25 PM

But if we dont love him enough we will burn in hell.

If he loved us he would let good people of any/no religion into heaven anyway wouldnt he?

Worship me and i will save you, otherwise you will burn...What a NICE fella this God person is.

He can love me for who i am or he can go f*ck himself.

God is having a bbq party soon, and you and i are the entre

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:17 PM

I think God loves all of us! He just hates the evil acts!

actually if you've studiesd the bible you would realize that God can hate individuals.

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 06:11 PM

Horned gods, with horns or antlers, appear in various cultures. The "Horned God" is a modern term for a syncretic god of late antiquity, the merging of Cernunnos, a horned god of the Celts, with the Greco-Roman Pan. This combination of gods produced a powerful deity, around which the pagani, those refusing to convert to Christianity, rallied. This deity provided the prototype for later Christian conceptions of the devil, and his worshippers were cast by the Church as witches. In Wicca, the Horned God and his counterpart the Triple Goddess are the main gods worshiped.

The "Horned God" is still worshiped by some modern Neopagans, particularly Wiccans, who have linked him with a wide variety of male nature gods from various mythologies, including the English Herne the Hunter, the Egyptian Ammon, the Hindu Pashupati and the Roman Faunus. All of these male deities are seen as having horns and an association with nature. A number of figures from British folklore, though normally depicted without horns, are nonetheless considered related: Puck, Robin Goodfellow and the Green Man.

The syncretic figure of a Horned God, central to a cult of witches, was first suggested by Jules Michelet in La Sorcière (1862); these ideas were expanded by Margaret Murray, in The Witch-cult in Western Europe (1921). Since then important aspects of Murray's thesis have been discredited, and the idea of a highly organized pagan underground resistance persisting into the early modern period is widely regarded as a fantasy. Despite widespread condemnation of her scholarship, certain intuitions of hers are now considered correct, and most witchcraft historians agree that beliefs and practices originating in paganism survived into the Early Modern Age, and that the conflict between these beliefs and Christianity helped precipitate the European witch-hunts.

hehe i like Cernunnos, god of fertility,forests

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 05:32 PM
i believe Satan is just a symbol of man's true nature

guitaedreams's photo
Wed 10/01/08 12:56 PM

I just want booty sex.

lulz