Community > Posts By > guitaedreams

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:34 PM

I wanted to say thank you for everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers to my grand-ma, she was doing better and in the last 24 hours she has tock a turn for the worst, both her lungs are finished and the only thing that is keeping her alive is the fact that they are feeding her. So they are probably going to take the feeding tube out and let her die in peace... but thanks everyone for the small miracle that you guys gave to us, my grand-ma for a little while. May you all be blessed for everything you did.

BBG

I'm sure your grandmother is alive and well, just in another form in a better place

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:16 PM

http://www.tbm.org/were_people_saved_before_christ.htm

Money grubbing,hypnotizing thieves

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 09:09 PM

to the native indians of past generations before jesus was even born? and also all others born before him? if he is the only way to live eternally, then where are they?

they are wailing and screaming in exquisite pain in a pit of brimstone. That goes for all the unbaptized babies too.
(this is the christian mentality, isnt it nice?)

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 04:17 PM
ill put my bets on none of them. any belief system that requires an imaginary friend doesnt deserve credit

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 04:05 PM

Conclusion : Christianity is an impractical belief system

Hey buddy, I was think'en about starting a new forum post. It will be titled "Should we take a woman’s right to vote away."

What do ya think? Will I get many replies?

thats tempting. since most woman only vote ofr reasons of gender, race, and pysical attraction lol

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 04:03 PM

Ahem....that would of course be.....your conclusion. For mine would be quite different.

Kat

state some realistic points then

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:59 PM

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:53 PM

God is not a sadistical tyrant.
It is my opinion that those who believe and do not do as they know...are the sadistic ones.

Kat

perhaps you don;t understand the gravity of this issue

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:30 PM

i do respect our soldiers. but i cant stand it when thses media clowns, and everyone else, keep saying that these guys are fighting for our freedom and democracy! lol! what a joke!

so what is it that you think they are fighting for, if not for you and me and for freedom?

Do you not think that the war would be on American Soil,

if it were not fought on foreign lands...?

why fight for freedom if we already have it? besides afganistan and iraq is no threat to your freedom,never was. we are over there fighting for their freedom and spreding democracy
Dude wakeup slap ypourself across the face and try to remember what happened 7 years and 2 days ago! If you can remember that far back
[/quote

dude lol, you even understand what im talking about? i guess it doesnt matter, since you cant think for yourself and just come out with the typical 9/ll response

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:22 PM
ok take care

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 03:21 PM
wow this thread is still kickin lol

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:44 PM

i do respect our soldiers. but i cant stand it when thses media clowns, and everyone else, keep saying that these guys are fighting for our freedom and democracy! lol! what a joke!

so what is it that you think they are fighting for, if not for you and me and for freedom?

Do you not think that the war would be on American Soil,

if it were not fought on foreign lands...?

why fight for freedom if we already have it? besides afganistan and iraq is no threat to your freedom,never was. we are over there fighting for their freedom and spreding democracy

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:14 PM

Exactly the same................you aren't going to change my mind.

I know what unconditional love is.............and what it is not.

What is the big deal here. All you have to do(to avoid hell) is tell God your sorry for your sins and ask for forgivness through is sons passion for US! and mean it and genuenly and freely choose to love him.

WoW...is that to much to ask???

Which god, am I supposed to ask?

Your god, his god? her god? Their god?

Which god?huh

The one true God. The one who wants the best for you and all of your brothers and sisters. The God of love and forgiveness. The God of righteous anger and vengeance.
The God who set everything in motion and created every atom that exist. I AM THAT I AM. The awesome dude who gave us everything.

Not the one that wants you to hate and divide and debase yourself and others. Not the one who loves greed and anger and theft and lies.

God is a male figure …so I don’t want to hear any crap from the fema –nazi’s party here.

i doubt the creator of the universe has a penis. thats a very primitive way of thinking

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:07 PM
yay i finally made a thread without any harsh feedback towards me lol. i guess Mary isnt on

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:48 PM
people are weird. at least leave before the hurricane strikes,then come back when its over. people in who stayed in galveston are stubborn,brave, but stubborn

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:42 PM
maybe we're all just children of the stars...

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:34 PM

After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?

God doesn’t send you to hell...you send you to hell by the choices you make.

God says ”Hey I love you so very much …so please don’t jump off that 500 foot cliff” and some of us say “It’s all your fault and I’m jumping off .” Others say “ok…I love you too and I’m going to listen to you because you know a lot more about life than I ever will.”

Free will, humility and a strong trust in God is where it’s at my man.Take some personal responsibility for goodness sakes.

Just my opinion.

wouldnt he be a tyrant for simply allowing such a place to exist?
and if you have ever read the bible before, you would know that God does in fact send you there. Duet 7:10

Duet 7:10

“For those who CHOOSE to hate him.”

Making a choice to hate god. Free will. You chose to hate God you go to hell. Simple really.

I bet God loves it when people listen to ac/dc

I like the music and it hasn’t caused me to murder anyone yet or slit my wrist. See what I mean. Free will BABY!!!!!!

ac/dc blasphemes god lol

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:06 PM
drinker

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 01:04 PM

After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?

God says ”Hey I love you so very much …so please don’t jump off that 500 foot cliff” and some of us say “It’s all your fault and I’m jumping off .” Others say “ok…I love you too and I’m going to listen to you because you know a lot more about life than I ever will.”

Free will, humility and a strong trust in God is where it’s at my man.Take some personal responsibility for goodness sakes.

Just my opinion.

and if you have ever read the bible before, you would know that God does in fact send you there. Duet 7:10

Duet 7:10

“For those who CHOOSE to hate him.”

Making a choice to hate god. Free will. You chose to hate God you go to hell. Simple really.

I bet God loves it when people listen to ac/dc

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:31 PM

Just my opinion.