Community > Posts By > guitaedreams

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:27 PM

After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?

God doesn’t send you to hell...you send you to hell by the choices you make.

God says ”Hey I love you so very much …so please don’t jump off that 500 foot cliff” and some of us say “It’s all your fault and I’m jumping off .” Others say “ok…I love you too and I’m going to listen to you because you know a lot more about life than I ever will.”

Free will, humility and a strong trust in God is where it’s at my man.Take some personal responsibility for goodness sakes.

Just my opinion.

wouldnt he be a tyrant for simply allowing such a place to exist?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:16 PM
I'm in love with a girl in Norway. she feels the same for me, but the chances of getting with her are pretty slim, does this count as loosing?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 12:07 PM

yep,my cholesterol is higher than hell.I have a wall of plaque!!

one of the reasons i wont find a date on here. ewww

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:47 AM
i do respect our soldiers. but i cant stand it when thses media clowns, and everyone else, keep saying that these guys are fighting for our freedom and democracy! lol! what a joke!

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:43 AM

Well how lovely!!!! A bunch of people with closed hearts on a dating site!!!!noway

Sounds healthy to me......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

this is a dating site?lol

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:38 AM
mine is about as black as a thousand midnights..........nah maybe not that black

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:30 AM
After all if you refuse to worship him, he will send you to a place where you will be riding and screaming in exquisite pain for ever and ever. So is he?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 11:18 AM
i was exposed to that kind of nonsense when i was growing up. Now look at me , im crazy as hell lol

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 09/13/08 02:00 AM
i tried to sleep, but my mind wont stfu

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:14 PM
dont forget about beef jerky

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:44 PM
hairy assholes

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:40 PM

i send clean and polite emails and still get no response. dirty or clean ,i guess it doesnt matter much since no cares to respond
Some do...some don't drinker

i guess my reputation on this site has something to do with it lol

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:37 PM

i send clean and polite emails and still get no response. dirty or clean ,i guess it doesnt matter much since no cares to respond

im drunk lol

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:37 PM

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 10:33 PM
well, its wrong because it will only promote violence,not justice.

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 09:28 PM
they worst are the people on meth *shiver*

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:37 PM
welcome. DFW is a good place to livedrinker

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:30 PM
dating,for me anyways is a ironic, disturbing,and expensive ritual. hell, i just like to have fun

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 08:22 PM
fort worth 3.75, but if the hurricane ****s up the oil refinery in Houston, then we are all screwed

guitaedreams's photo
Fri 09/12/08 07:56 PM

I see so many profiles of men discouraging "fluffy" women from contacting them. I realize that we all have preferences and it's not a bad thing to have a deal breaker over weight issues.......however......isn't there anyone out there who has an open mind concerning the size of a person? I'm a large gal but I run circles around my small friends....lol.
Phat people need love too!!!!

there are plenty of men out there who love big women