Community > Posts By > aztmom

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:25 PM

for help (of any knd) difficult for you? And on the flip side, is it difficult for you to offer, if someone doesn't ask?

Hey G/F! drinker Good to see ya again!
Asking for help????Very difficult! However, if it is for my kids I will. I've always been the one taking care of everyone else. I'm the "fixer" in my family.

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:12 PM

I was already with you for McCain but this convinces me even more. There is just something evil about Obama and I don't trust him. Maternal Instinct?????

Evil... OMG. People throw that Evil card way to much.

that gets thrown even more than the Race card...

Being a patsy for the Democratic Party does not make the man Evil.

What utter nonsense.

My feelings have NOTHING to do with his political association. I vote on the person not the party. There are plenty of Democrats out there that are very qualified and do a good job. My feelings are based on him personally.

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:06 PM
I agree, it isn't his skin color. It is something about the way he carries himself. His reactions and mannerisms. He never answers any questions. At least to my satisfaction anyway. Did you ever just see someone and they made your skin crawl?

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:51 PM
I was already with you for McCain but this convinces me even more. There is just something evil about Obama and I don't trust him. Maternal Instinct?????

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 04:42 PM
Ugggggghhhhh! I'm so dreading it. Two teenagers with lists longer and more expensive than a congressman's!!!!!

frustrated

aztmom's photo
Sun 10/12/08 06:59 PM
Pretty sad when you're already living on Peanut butter and Mac n Cheese. Now I can't even afford that! Guess I need to start growing my own food!

aztmom's photo
Sun 10/12/08 06:57 PM
I have had my doubts, who doesn't? But as for God being a loser I don't agree. God gives us all free choice which is what you are exercising right now. It is your choice in what you believe. We don't have to agree but we shouldn't put down anyone else's beliefs. I personally know people even in my own family that say they are Christians but sure don't act that way. God is a God of Love not hate. The Bible does talk of his righteous anger. Have you ever been angry for a good reason? We are made in his image so our feelings came from him. I'm sorry that there are so many hypocrites in this world but let's be honest, it isn't just Christians. Every religion has this problem. We are human and no one is perfect or has all the answers. My personal opinion is that a few of the posts here have taken the Bible out of context and used it to further there own belief. Again, my personal opinion. Who am I to say who is right or wrong. I do believe that evil exists and uses whatever means necessary to destroy.

aztmom's photo
Sat 10/11/08 09:34 PM
Things around here are tough too. I work for a cabinet manufacturer and we have already closed one plant and they are still laying off in the other two. They've even laid off one of the big guys. It is scary, especially as a single mom with 3 kids. We have cut way back on everything but even groceries are escalating in price. Spam ain't so cheap any more!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:42 AM

I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. The very first thing the Dr.'s did was try different anti-depressants. Cymbalta was horrible, I had a very bad reaction to this. Lexapro works the best for me. I have found that I sleep better if I take the Lexapro at night instead of in the morning. After struggling for years with multiple symptoms: Pain, Fatigue ( and by fatigue I mean sheer exhaustion), inability to sleep, weight gain, moodiness, etc.; I finally found an Endocrinologist that has helped tremendously. He discovered I also have hypothyrodism (low thyroid). He explained that usually there are other health conditions along with the fibromyalgia. I take Synthroid for my thyroid. It does take time to find the right dose and I do have a blood test done every 3 months. Also, DO NOT take the generic form of Synthroid. It does not work for the majority of people, so much so my insurance won't even pay for the generic. I take this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Exercise is also a big help but you have to find what works for you. Don't ever push yourself!! Walking and swimming work the best for me. If you have any questions feel free to email me anytime! I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers!!

Thank you SOOOO much. I have joined the Fibromyalgia Network, I read alot on their site. I'll figure out a way to control this, rather then letting it control me.

AMEN SISTER!! That is exactly the right attitude!!

Az, I tried to email you, but you have your settings so that I can't.

Let me fix it, hang on

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:21 AM

hmmm...because I married a jerk and must have been having crack slipped into my coffee for the past nineteen years?????

Thanks, I was looking for the right words and you nailed it!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:17 AM

Snake's freak me out.

I'm so with you on this one!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:15 AM

I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. The very first thing the Dr.'s did was try different anti-depressants. Cymbalta was horrible, I had a very bad reaction to this. Lexapro works the best for me. I have found that I sleep better if I take the Lexapro at night instead of in the morning. After struggling for years with multiple symptoms: Pain, Fatigue ( and by fatigue I mean sheer exhaustion), inability to sleep, weight gain, moodiness, etc.; I finally found an Endocrinologist that has helped tremendously. He discovered I also have hypothyrodism (low thyroid). He explained that usually there are other health conditions along with the fibromyalgia. I take Synthroid for my thyroid. It does take time to find the right dose and I do have a blood test done every 3 months. Also, DO NOT take the generic form of Synthroid. It does not work for the majority of people, so much so my insurance won't even pay for the generic. I take this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Exercise is also a big help but you have to find what works for you. Don't ever push yourself!! Walking and swimming work the best for me. If you have any questions feel free to email me anytime! I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers!!

Thank you SOOOO much. I have joined the Fibromyalgia Network, I read alot on their site. I'll figure out a way to control this, rather then letting it control me.

AMEN SISTER!! That is exactly the right attitude!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:11 AM
Ps. Stay away from Diet anything!!! The artificial sweetners increase pain!!!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:08 AM

aztmom's photo
Tue 10/07/08 05:19 PM
WAY TO GO!! Kids are the greatest!! Hope this is the first of many touchdowns little buddy!!

aztmom's photo
Sat 09/27/08 05:10 PM
Nope Jesus was NOT married.

aztmom's photo
Sat 09/27/08 04:54 PM
Edited by aztmom on Sat 09/27/08 04:57 PM
I'm not sure why he would feel the need to keep you "hidden". My ex husband left me for another woman but that has no effect on his visitation rights. Unless you have a felony or been convicted of child molestation your presence has no effect on his ability or inability for custody or visitation. The fact that he doesn't want her to know about you is disturbing. Secrets and lies always have a way of biting you in the butt. He needs to be a man, get a spine, and figure out what is important to him. If he can't do that then run!!

Ill sum this up quick. I have a bf for 11 months who broke up with his preg gf before he met me. They were not on speaking terms. Everything was really wierd. NOw the baby is here. She didnt know he had a gf until recently and we were hiding me bc he wanted to make sure he got custody of his son. So basically they are on friendly terms now but I still havent met the baby. I am in love with this man but this is something we cant stop arguing over. He doesnt want to jeapardize the relationship with his son but wants to be with me too. If he could he would rather not hang out with the mother but he says they are getting along and it is "nice" for a change. I am trying to be strong and take a backseat but who knows how long this will take. It is so painful to have to watch him leave to go hang out with his ex girlfriend and son. I want to be a part of that life but I have to wait an undetermined amount of time. Not to mention I have a two year old son that doesnt have a father and my boyfriend has become sort of that figure in his life. I dont want to lose him but I dont know how to deal and be accepting of the situation. Its like a soap opera! Recently we had a huge fight, like we have never had before. We just both have been so stressed that we lost it and now we are trying to decide what to do with the relationship. We want to be together but we dont want to hurt eachother either. When we are together we are so happy. What should I do? Suck it up for him?

aztmom's photo
Mon 09/22/08 04:46 PM
AMEN SISTER!!!

aztmom's photo
Mon 09/22/08 02:49 PM
at least you found out before marrying her instead of 16 years later like I did. Believe it or not, she has done you a HUGE favor.

aztmom's photo
Mon 09/22/08 02:39 PM
single