Community > Posts By > aztmom

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:50 PM
ummmmm...yep, still single

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:49 PM
sometimes even then you can't trust them!!

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:32 PM

Pinellas Park

Since nobody knows where that is (even most Floridians) it's in the Tampa Bay area.

AHEM!! I do know where Pinellas Park is, Thanks! Family in Tampa, Sarasota, Bradenton, etc.

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 06:27 PM
native born in Florida , live in Indiana now

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:38 PM
Well as you can see you are not alone with this feeling. My x and I were together for 16 years. Started dating our Senior year in High School. After 3 kids, 16 years, and everything we had been through I never dreamed he would leave. I think part of what makes it hard is after you've been hurt you aren't willing to settle. You know what you want and don't want to waste your time with someone that isn't worth it. For me, my kids are my priority and I haven't found anyone that feels the same. He is out there somewhere, I just need to learn to be patient cause it will be soooooo worth it in the end!!!

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:26 PM
Mirror go somewhere and stay warm!! Don't wanna hear bout you freezing to death on the news!!

Snowed bout 4 inches and raining ice here in Southern IN. Boss sent us all home early!! :banana:

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/27/09 02:22 PM
I was pregnant with my first child at 18. She is now a beautiful 15 yr. old. I don't regret a day my decision to raise my child. HOWEVER, that is my story and yours may be different. First, cut yourself some slack in the fear department. That is totally normal regardless of your situation. Every Mom experiences this feeling and as you are in your last trimester your body is not your own. Lots of weird feelings both physical and mental come into play at this stage. IF you choose to raise your baby I will tell you it is hard but so very worth it. It can be done. After my daughter was born I still struggled with fears. Do your best and above all love your little one as they are a precious gift.

Now, for the Dad part. This is a hard choice. You need to weigh the child's need for a TRUE Father against what he is actually like. In my cousin's case, her husband filed for divorce the day he found out she was pregnant and accused her of having an affair. Totally not true. He was cruel and abusive after that. The divorce was final before her baby was born so she never put his name on the birth certificate. She felt the need for child support was not worth him being apart of her child's life. She has struggled but they have made it and to this day does not regret her choice.

Only you know the truth of this situation and only you can decide. Just be honest with yourself and make sure your motives aren't out of anger, or revenge. Believe in yourself and find a good friend or family member that will be there for you. Don't be afraid to ask for help. That was a very hard lesson for me.

Hang in there Sweetie! I'm pulling for you! :wink:

aztmom's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:26 PM
You know, the greatest gift we could give ourselves as a nation is to respect the office of President regardless of our feelings of the person and to respect our military who defend our lives and our freedom without being asked what they think or if they agree. If we would all pull together and work towards a common goal instead of fighting with each other and pointing fingers just think of all that would be accomplished!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:20 PM
Been there, tried that too! Total waste of time and energy let alone money I don't have. This is the only site where anyone will talk to you and they are REAL people!!!

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:15 PM
I think its a GREAT idea!! My lil Sis is getting married in June. I'll share this with her if its alright with you.

aztmom's photo
Tue 01/20/09 07:10 PM
Who said they wanted to be independent???noway

aztmom's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:49 PM
They start looking and noticing other women/men even when you're together.

aztmom's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:47 PM
I wouldn't "encourage" but just be available to listen when she needs to talk. Let her know you care and will be there.

aztmom's photo
Mon 01/19/09 04:45 PM
:cry: My deepest sympathies to Mark and Marty's family.

aztmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:39 PM
Edited by aztmom on Sat 01/17/09 08:39 PM
Go for a walk, window shop in the mall, dollar movie theatre or redbox movie rental, sit on the front porch swing, go to the zoo but pack your lunch, bowling (some have days that are discounted big time), play video games, play a board game.
Flea Market, yard sales, check out local festivals.

aztmom's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:12 PM
Yes and it is so hard to watch him continue and deny there is anything wrong. The scariest thing is I'm so afraid when he hits bottom the kids will be there.

aztmom's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:14 AM
Yep, still do! Joy dishwashing liquid makes the biggest bubbles!!:banana:

aztmom's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:08 PM
OH yeah! Sucks doesn't it???

aztmom's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:05 PM
Unfortunately yes. Wish I hadn't and soooo glad he didn't listen!

aztmom's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:21 PM
Have to agree, everyone lives really far away from me. Beginning to think REAL Men don't exist