HANGIN AT THE ROOT BEER STAND WITH OUR HOTRODS

UM Hmm and cruising the square!

LOL.... OURS WAS A CIRCLE

ever get dizzy???

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:06 PM

Yep, and you better be wearing your boyfriends letter jacket and class ring...laugh

And he better be wearing the ID bracelet I bought him!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:04 PM
Of course! being raised out in the country during my High School years if it weren't for guys I wouldn't have any friends at all!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 08:00 PM

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:55 PM
hats why (as I pointed out to you already) our Founding Fathers wanted nothing to do with Christianity. Its trouble.

Ummmm...no disrespect but maybe you ought to read your history book again.

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:53 PM

Oh yeah, slouch socks!! (good one)

Crusin' down main street.

There were some REAL cars back in the day.

I went to a country school. Trucks were the thing!! The taller the better

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:48 PM
slinky s, Chinese jump rope,layering your socks in different colors, converse shoes, chuck taylors, roller skating at the rink, Head Banging, Senior Skip Day!!!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:40 PM

The problem would be...I would be forced to break out my KC and the Sunshine band album...You would be forced to do an interpretive dance...Of "Fame"... and a tear in the cosmic fabric would re-release disco onto an unsuspecting world. (Oh the horror!)

Other than that...you are hot!

Ya gotta smile at that concept babydoll!

Totally! Think you could pull off the Fonz?

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:35 PM

is the child product of a raped responsible for the rape?
if we accept that life has the same value in any form full developed or in fetal state
then which one has more value that of the mother or the fetus.
is the fetus some sort of being which does not have life?
the fact that a human being is not full developed make him or her of less value of a full developed human being?
who are we to decide who lives or die?
it is correct a human being has the absolute right to do whatever he/she wants with his/her body.
however, when there is a pregnancy it is not one body anymore there are two bodies there.
so does the right to do what i want with my body gives me the right to do what i want with another human being's body?
not judging anybody just making questions.
at the end questions of life and dead cannot be answered if we are not in the very same position as the person who has to make the decision.
God gives guidance to those who has to make these choices. keep the little babies close to you.
Amen.

THANK YOU!! Someone needs to speak out for the innocent! I totally understand the emotional issues surrounding a rape. Been there. However, I would never have aborted that child as they didn't ask to be brought into this world. If you can't deal with the emotions at least have enough compassion to give the child to a family that will love him or her and give them a life. The percentage of women who commit suicide or have life altering issues after abortions are extremely high. Think enough of yourself to not put yourself through more pain. 2 wrongs never make a right!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:26 PM

Don't make me love you Mom!

And the problem with that would be?

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:21 PM

Captain Stuebing was cool but I liked Gopher and the cute chick/niece/cruise director!

Gopher was the bomb!!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 07:18 PM
I always wanted to go on the Love Boat!!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:54 PM

I also loved Garbage Pail Kids

YEAH! Do you remember the Shirt Tails???

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:53 PM
I'd say go for it. Guys take forever to grow up anyway so you might as well go for one who's actually on his way!!:tongue:

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:39 PM
Oh and metal lunch boxes! I still have my Strawberry Shortcake one and my PacMan one!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:38 PM
Wonder Woman rocks!
How bout....Dukes of Hazzard, Buck Rogers, Bionic Woman, Milliondollar Man, Hulk, The orignal BatMan and Robin, Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons.....yeah, back when TV was cool!

Bicycles with Banana seats, streamers in your spokes, playing outside till the street lights came on. Home cooked meals every night with the WHOLE family sitting around the table. Sitting on the front porch chatting with the neighbors.

Long spiral curly hair, Def Leppard, Guns n Roses, AC/DC, MC Hammer,

Oh man! Those were the days!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:11 PM

If we can't get the courage to ask, or if we're always thinking the other person can't or doesn't want to understand, or that maybe we're putting an undue burden on the other person, then how are we ever to know for sure what the other person needs?

There's a difference to, in helping and enabling. I use to want to try to "fix" everything and everyone. That isn't what it's all about. When someone is offered several solutions but constantly takes no action, then they're not asking for help...they're asking for something else entirely.

I think sometimes our reason for BEING, as another poster worded it better...was to be a community of support (help).
He said it much better.

Either way, I posted this thread becomes sometimes people want help, but are just too afraid, or "stubborn" (another poster's words) to ask. And I never know when to offer or wait!

I've often found it is better to offer. Even if they refuse it lets them know you care. Sometimes that is enough.

And you did and I will forever be grateful!!!!

Anytime!! A true friend is more precious than anything in this world. I'm so thankful you are my friend!!

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:04 PM

I agree this is between the two of you. But since you've asked....I believe marriage should be forever. It is work and it is worth trying to work things out. Honesty is the key. Work together to set some ground rules with your finances that you BOTH follow. Pay the bills together. Explain your fears, stresses, etc. I know, I know, men don't "talk" about your feelings. I'm not asking you to break the mold, just include her and make sure you let her know you expect the same.

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:55 PM

If we can't get the courage to ask, or if we're always thinking the other person can't or doesn't want to understand, or that maybe we're putting an undue burden on the other person, then how are we ever to know for sure what the other person needs?

There's a difference to, in helping and enabling. I use to want to try to "fix" everything and everyone. That isn't what it's all about. When someone is offered several solutions but constantly takes no action, then they're not asking for help...they're asking for something else entirely.

I think sometimes our reason for BEING, as another poster worded it better...was to be a community of support (help).
He said it much better.

Either way, I posted this thread becomes sometimes people want help, but are just too afraid, or "stubborn" (another poster's words) to ask. And I never know when to offer or wait!

I've often found it is better to offer. Even if they refuse it lets them know you care. Sometimes that is enough.

aztmom's photo
Wed 10/15/08 05:32 PM

I will not vote for him cause I don't think he is qualified.

I quite agree. To be honest, I'm not all that fired up about McCain. However he is the only other option I have.