Community > Posts By > Dan99

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 04:28 AM
I wouldnt say i have a mingle crush (except of course for pink_lady who i live with, have a baby with and am marrying). But i have played with myself thinking about every last one of you.

Yes, even YOU!

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 02:08 AM

You should go to sleep then. I'll give it a go during the evening and see who I catch. lol

You should be more concerned with WHAT you will catch from the evening crowd!

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:51 AM
Edited by Dan99 on Sat 02/11/12 01:52 AM

That's and awesome baby. 0_o

Surprisingly cute considering his father.

(And i dont usually use smileys, that one was all for you)

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:50 AM

That is my baby. It would be extra weird to have someone elses baby as my profile picture!

I will tell you more of my pedo jokes when we go for a walk in the forest.

Can you stop at McDonald's for me on
you're way back? I want a big mac.

oops offtopic shades

I hope your talking to me, because she wont be coming back!

OK, no more pedo joke.

Welcome to Mingle, whateveryournameis, dont let yourself get offended by me, or you are gonna be offended often.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:44 AM
That is my baby. It would be extra weird to have someone elses baby as my profile picture!

I will tell you more of my pedo jokes when we go for a walk in the forest.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:35 AM

Will do. As long as people(specifically pedos) don't try anything smart, then it should be alright.

Hello little girl, would you like to come and see some puppies?

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:19 AM
Talking to them online can help build you up to be able to talk to them better in real life.

As for your looks, just make the best out of what you have got, and try to learn to be happy with it. A new hair cut and some stylish clothes can give you a good lift.

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:15 AM

Been there, done it, got the t-shirt, and a baby. Good luck :)

You got the baby t-shirt?????noway noway

:tongue:

Yeah, its a bit tight on me!

Dan99's photo
Sat 02/11/12 01:12 AM
Been there, done it, got the t-shirt, and a baby. Good luck :)

Dan99's photo
Fri 02/10/12 08:46 AM
Best of luck :)

Dan99's photo
Fri 02/10/12 08:41 AM
Open a tin of tuna and leave it festering in the sun for 3 weeks, invite her over and let her catch you sticking your tongue in it, when she asks you what the hell you are doing, tell her it was either her or the tuna, and that the tuna won.

Dan99's photo
Thu 02/09/12 11:15 PM

I had to sign an agreement today that i
would not divulge any information to
anybody about being served notice
of my redundancy.
OOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!

I have never been redunded.
Was it good for you?

I dont know the full terms yet. I'll still have a job for a little while, they cant just send me packing fortunately, and they are going to have to offer me an incentive to stay on. But i know they will try to F(*" me up the azz as best they can.

Dan99's photo
Thu 02/09/12 12:58 PM

Hello(((Dan)))flowers waving

This is essentially what it is i currently, but not for too much longer, do for a living!

Dan99's photo
Thu 02/09/12 12:51 PM
I had to sign an agreement today that i would not divulge any information to anybody about being served notice of my redundancy.

OOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSS!!!

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:48 AM

I'm with you, Funches. Maybe you, me and God can go grab a coffee, or maybe a beer, and we can listen to God's woes, let him have a cry on our shoulders, and offer him some frank and honest opinions. God would probably want to reward us by the end of it, so i will specify now that i want absolutely nothing. He would have to take away every ounce of satisfaction i'd get from doing a good deed, and any other positive i could take from it. Just name the time and place, God, and i will be there.

just be prepared to get tossed into the lake of fire afterwards

Whatever he wants.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 11:16 AM
I'm with you, Funches. Maybe you, me and God can go grab a coffee, or maybe a beer, and we can listen to God's woes, let him have a cry on our shoulders, and offer him some frank and honest opinions. God would probably want to reward us by the end of it, so i will specify now that i want absolutely nothing. He would have to take away every ounce of satisfaction i'd get from doing a good deed, and any other positive i could take from it. Just name the time and place, God, and i will be there.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:28 AM
I am a new dad. I was feeding my son out in public the other day and noticed a fair few women looking over and smiling. I imagined they found it cute rather than sexy though.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:22 AM
Its a toss up between Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone and the girl from Three Men and a Little Lady.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:12 AM
I am too perfect to be conceited.

Dan99's photo
Wed 02/08/12 02:08 AM

Fantastic! Only one thread to ignore now! Thanks!

I like making people happy.

Cool, let me show you how to deactivate your profile!

(you know im kidding, right?)

Yes please make me an instructional video on how to,
I will need a detailed step by step guide. It's is very
kind of you to sacrifice you're account to teach me this.

(I just wanted to do the brackets thing to)

1) Open the window
2) Jump out of the window

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25