Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:36 PM
I don't think you remain in love with them. I believe you remember the emotions you felt for them, and (when ended on good terms) keep a certain fondness for the person. But love? No.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:36 PM
Very nice.drinker

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:30 PM

I love your silly shots!!! You two are very cute and obviously have good senses of humor!! Really, I wish your marriage the greatest of success until the day you die!! flowerforyou

Thanks. Yeah, we're very happy with each other and it just goes to show that there really is someone out there for everyone. Even if it's the last person you would expect (when we met she was my friend's girlfriend). You just have to trust that fate will bring you together when the time is right.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:17 PM

Looks goodbigsmile ....Great pics of the weddingflowerforyou

Thanks. I'll try to get some pics of just everyday life.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:17 PM

flowerforyou You are very pretty missflowerforyou

um.......miss?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:16 PM

My profile has been updated with new pics and a better, more in-depth "about me" section. Let me know what you think.

i dont see any naked picturesgrumble

I'm not allowed.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:16 PM

"You arent' willing to train a man"

I don't think we have the ability to be trained. I think we just eventually learn that not shutting up causes physical pain.
That's my experience, anyway...lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:13 PM
My profile has been updated with new pics and a better, more in-depth "about me" section. Let me know what you think.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:43 PM
My mom and sister love that show. I've never seen it, tho.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:15 PM

House is on !!!

I must've missed that. what channel?

Fox

Found it. bigsmile

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:09 PM

House is on !!!

I must've missed that. what channel?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:09 PM

The tv and I aren't talking tonight. There's NOTHING ON worth squat!!!! You fine folks have been relegated to give me a modecum of entertainment.flowerforyou

at least someone here understands me. lol.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:08 PM
Well, i guess i should say TELEVISION on account of all the smartasses here, lol. And YES, i'm argueing with it because I can't find anything on that entertains me.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:05 PM
drinker hello.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:05 PM
How's everyone doing tonight? Anybody else having an arguement with their tv?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:18 AM

Is your wife on here as well???? Maybe she should be.....flowerforyou

I told her to join, but she doesn't even use the computer enough as it is. I got her to open a myspace account thinking that'll get her going, but I think I've been on it more than she has.....When you compare her myspace and mine, you'll see who's more of a computer geek, lol.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 10:15 AM
I also went ahead and I just added more pics to my profile.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:59 AM

very beautiful picsflowerforyou

thanks, what i have here isn't even close to all of them. lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:58 AM

Cool and congrats on the wedding!!! Did you 2 meet here?

No, we met about 2.5 to 3 years ago. She was dating a friend of mine and then we ended up together, and now we're married.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 08/26/08 09:36 AM
I finally got ALL my wedding and reception pictures off the cds, onto my computer, and reformatted for uploading and whatnot. What a pain that all was. How's everyone else? :smile: