Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:25 AM

POP DAT COOTCHIE!!!
LMAO ! GOTTA LOVE THE OLE DAYS!

God, I haven't heard anyone say that in at least 8 years..........

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:25 AM

i have to go to my recruiters office in a bit.. then work and if i go back to sleep i will prob miss both hahaha

Joining the military?

national guard.

Awsome, what are you going to do? I wanted to join the Army for 11 Echo.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:23 AM
Or are we past this?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:22 AM

i have to go to my recruiters office in a bit.. then work and if i go back to sleep i will prob miss both hahaha

Joining the military?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:21 AM
spock

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:20 AM
My wife and I never got the chance to go on a honeymoon due to the fact that she has anxiety attacks when she travels on the interstate. We would really like to take a couple weeks off work to go to Georgia (to see my brother since he couldn't make it to the wedding) then to Florida (to see my aunt since she couldn't make it either.) Here's where it gets interesting...My wife can fly just fine. It's the initial drive to the airport that is essentially impossible. Now we don't like doping ourselves up with medication, so does anybody have any good ideas on how to cope with anxiety during traveling?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:16 AM

nah.. posts just die quick round here frustrated

So am I still a pariah, then?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:15 AM

yes, and i have to keep myself entertained so i dont go back to my bed...

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do. Wife had a girls night out last night so she finally just went to bed about an hour ago. I woke up fully awake and ready to go about 15 minutes before she walked in the door and all my friends have to work today so now I'm just posting wherever I can to keep myself occupied for a bit. lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:11 AM

cause the weasel goes pop - 3rd Bass

What song is that from? I know that from somewhere...

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:10 AM
Little bored? lol.

...Me too. frustrated

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:09 AM

It's my day off! :thumbsup: The only thing I have to do today is go to my doctor appointment at 11am.

doctors appointments are always funscared

Mine aren't bad. I'm a smart ass so they all love me. Once every two weeks I go there and act like a fool for an hour, get a few chuckles, then back to my normal routine.

And am I done being the social pariah just because I'm married? lol.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 05:04 AM

It's my day off! :thumbsup: The only thing I have to do today is go to my doctor appointment at 11am.

doctors appointments are always funscared

Mine aren't bad. I'm a smart ass so they all love me. Once every two weeks I go there and act like a fool for an hour, get a few chuckles, then back to my normal routine.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:58 AM

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:53 AM

Just woke up..Good Morning. drinker

Me too. waving

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:51 AM
So how's everyone been? I haven't been on here for a while (trying to balance a full time job, enrolling in college, and a marriage) and I wanted to see how everyone's doing and what's new.
waving

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 08/31/08 01:43 PM
Hello! drinker

HubbyJosh's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:44 PM

HAHAha.. 6 day weekend here, after a ONE day work....week???

.....grumble Ok, you beat me.

HubbyJosh's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:42 PM
My first car was a 1985 Ford Crown Victoria LTD....lol...

HubbyJosh's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:39 PM
I'm happy about it....

HubbyJosh's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:37 PM
Woo-hoo! bigsmile drinker smokin drinker smokin bigsmile