Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:34 PM
ME TOO!!! Does yours smell like deviled eggs too? lol sick

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:33 PM

Im naked under my clothes...blushing

HAHA! laugh

To list everything.....T-shirt, jeans, two socks, boxers.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:31 PM

When I was pregnant (yeah, here we go), my friend told me about a craving her sister used to have........grossed me right out, until one day I was at the salad bar at the Hospital I worked at, and it hit me all of a sudded............I took a green olive (which I really can't stand_, took the pimento out of the center, and filled it with peanutbutter and ate it.........wouldn't do it again, but you know-------it really wasn't that bad........sick noway

I'm trying to imagine those two tastes together.....To be completely honest I wouldn't say no to trying it.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:29 PM

My ex

Is that what everyone was waiting onlaugh laugh laugh

I'm actually trying to be G rated...lol...Like weird foods and things like that.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:28 PM

Hey, why is it you all seem to have more icons than me? I've seen a dancing banana around here. huh

www.mingle2.com

that's what this site is turning into, isn't it? is it a different address that still takes me to this site? or......

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:27 PM
yeah, I'm doing that.......But my original point of posting this thread has been ignored. lol, I'm hurt.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:26 PM
Hey, why is it you all seem to have more icons than me? I've seen a dancing banana around here. huh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:24 PM
i hear crickets.........lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:23 PM
anyone?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:21 PM
I meant what do you all think of my profile? Does it make you wanna be my friend? lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:19 PM

maybe this dude is strokin'--

laugh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:19 PM
What's the most disgusting (sounding) thing you've ever eaten? For me it would be chocolate covered grasshoppers. My science teacher in 7th grade handed them out so I decided to try one. I have to admit it was actually very good.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:15 PM
Anybody ever see that "Bizarre Foods" show? I watch that show and realize that I would try about 98% of the stuff he eats.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:09 PM

Online. I rescue animals (not quite so active anymore) so I've made friends around the world and the friends I've made online are the greatest.

I really respect that. My wife and I have plans to buy a house in the country, and in time we want to build a huge garage (or whatever you wanna call it) with a/c and heat and everything, turn it into a kennel, and operate our own rescue center. It's our 10 year plan.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:07 PM
huh?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:03 PM
Work. I'm a totally different person there. It's a factory so it's like you're expected to be loud and obnoxious. And just living up to that expectation makes me feel more comfortable talking to people. at home or anywhere else i'm extremely quiet.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 07:00 PM

18 pictures I believe.

Some people come here married looking for something else and are not afraid to say that they are married. We are a very tight knit community here and always looking out for each other flowerforyou

I don't want anybody to worry, I'm ONLY on here for friends. You can all take note that I am VERY much in love with my wife and I can't picture my life without her.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:58 PM
We as human beings are afraid of things we don't know or understand (not sure why, it's a quote from something). I think the whole criticizing thing comes as a defense mechanism.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:55 PM
It's different.....I'm still relatively young, but there's guys I work with twice my age that have no desire to settle down and be with one woman, raise a family, or any of that. I guess flame1cutie is right....It's all about maturity.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:53 PM

Welcome, post and have some fun making friendsflowerforyou

working on it! drinker