Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:37 PM

OMG...have seen cleaner trash cans.

Yeah, I actually wash my trash cans twice a month.
I'm not even kidding, I really do that.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:12 PM

I feel your frustrated ....I am going through really bad cabin fever, but have nowhere to gosad

It sucks when you're expected to pay bills but then when it's time for fun you're out of money. And everything costs money, so that leaves nothing to do. It's a lose/lose scenerio here.....

Meeska, quit'cher whining and buck up!

I'm not whining....Just thinking the government needs to pull their heads out of their arses and help us citizens out....

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:08 PM

scared omg he is hooked,the mingle2lexia has gotten a hold of himscared

I keep floating between this and walking around my apartment. I just got the hell scared out of me....it's been storming here for about half an hour and all of a sudden I saw this huge white flash from my window and thunder that actually knocked pictures off my walls.....that really couldn't have struck too far from my place.
yeah we get some nasty lightning storms too, here in florida,i know what ya meandrinker

I shot up and started looking out my window trying to see something on fire. It couldn't have been more than a block or two away.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:07 PM

I feel your frustrated ....I am going through really bad cabin fever, but have nowhere to gosad

It sucks when you're expected to pay bills but then when it's time for fun you're out of money. And everything costs money, so that leaves nothing to do. It's a lose/lose scenerio here.....

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 04:03 PM

scared omg he is hooked,the mingle2lexia has gotten a hold of himscared

I keep floating between this and walking around my apartment. I just got the hell scared out of me....it's been storming here for about half an hour and all of a sudden I saw this huge white flash from my window and thunder that actually knocked pictures off my walls.....that really couldn't have struck too far from my place.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:59 PM

Keep jammin' on that guitar , bro' !- Mine is my best friend :)

I'm just not feeling it today.....Can't come up with anything, can't play worth a crap... My mind knows what to do but my finger's just can't get it today.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:58 PM

try spinning rapidly in a circle until you get dizzy and fall down and close your eyes so you dont get those room spins and imagine that you are on a helocopter to where it is that you really want to go...

works for me...

Yeah, but I don't think that would be a good idea considering I've been drinking.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:55 PM
I can't stand being at home, but I have nowhere to go. I tried leaving already to find something to do away from home and found nothing. So now I'm sitting back at home and nothing entertains me...guitar, reading, tv, internet. Just not sure where to go from here. I'm frustrated.

frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:18 PM

about expectations, restrictions, and expectations.

They only cripple you.

Kids, social stature, distance, age limits...throw them all out the window.

Every time I throw kids out the window, someone complains....

:laughing: :laughing:

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:13 PM

The Ford Focus thing I made up, because I thought it was just silly enough that someone MIGHT actually base a preference on it (like age, or what kind of house a person lives in, or something insubstantial like that).

That's what gets me......People actually will judge you over something as stupid as that.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:11 PM
I think there should be some sort of support group for people with life crippling mental illnesses. I personally haven't found much help anywhere.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:07 PM

breathin and have a pulse?:wink: happy frustrated

Yeah, I think those should definately be requirements. :laughing:

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:06 PM

I don't a have mental illness per se. What I have had is abuse in the past which makes for abreactions at times with certain people, ie: men. Makes me super picky and intolerant.

Might be mild post traumatic stress disorder. I'm not saying that's what it is. But it's not an unreasonable guess.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 12:04 PM
Talk about high standards. I mean, I understand no STD's and things like that. But deciding whether or not to talk to somebody just because of an education? Or because of the type of car they drive? That's just shallow. Nobody is perfect, we all have flaws in one way or another.

Do I have a college education? No. It wasn't available to me. My family didn't own a vacation home and a yaht, my parents both work in factories, and worked 60 hours a week to provide everything they could for their children because they're parents couldn't afford college either.

Now I work in the same factory my Dad works in. Am I doing something about it? Yes. I'm going to school in January for Criminal Justice. Because now there are plenty of opportunities for loans and grants that my parents didn't have.

As for the type of car someone drives? Idiotic. I drive a Dodge Neon. Why? Because that's what I can afford. Standards are fine, but there are plenty of people who go beyond having standards, and become insensitive to people who are less fortunate than them.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:49 AM
Do any of you suffer from mental illnesses that cause relationships to be more difficult than they need to be? Or maybe even make it close to impossible to start one?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:31 AM

Great work, Josh. Don't you feel better about it than before?

I never really thought about it before. It just started bothering me when I started worrying about whether or not I'm dwelling on things or obsessing or whatever you want you call it....I guess I'm trying to show myself it's ok to be happy.

Yeah but would you walk up to someone and just tell them everything in your profile as it was before?

You have a point there.

Sorry. I knew once you knew where I was going you'd do a .... slaphead

Yeah. I did.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:27 AM

I never really thought about it before. It just started bothering me when I started worrying about whether or not I'm dwelling on things or obsessing or whatever you want you call it....I guess I'm trying to show myself it's ok to be happy.

Yeah but would you walk up to someone and just tell them everything in your profile as it was before?

You have a point there.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:22 AM

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:19 AM
Alright....I think that'll do it. And I have no way of getting a new pic, and technically I'm still married so I feel like changing my screen name and denying marriage would be decieving.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:07 AM
ok, I mentioned I am separated, and listed a bunch of stuff I do in my spare time.