Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:55 PM

new bar rules....
YOU MUST KEEP YOUR SHOES AND SOCKS ON AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE MINGLE BAR
AND GUYS WITH SANDELS EVEN WITH SOCKS ON WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN!!
what about the stripper? indifferent

high heels are exceptable.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:51 PM

You sound so sad and miserable (not that I wouldn't be if I were in your shoes)

Believe it or not I'm doing better than I was a couple days ago....At least now I'm not constantly drinking.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:49 PM
Robot Chicken just got over, ATHF is on right now.....not sure what's coming on next.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:48 PM
SECOND BEER!

*throws the old bottle into the garbage can*

Three points!

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:44 PM

Josh you should make a new profile for yourselfflowerforyou

Why?

you have mail

i see that.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:41 PM
Anybody else a devoted fan of this show? I love it.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:36 PM

Josh you should make a new profile for yourselfflowerforyou

Why?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:33 PM
ok... huh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:31 PM
Edited by HubbyJosh on Sun 09/21/08 08:31 PM

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:31 PM

*sits down at the bar*

I think I'll just sit here and watch for a while.....Now how do I go about getting a drink?

rare's doing a good job huh??

kinda hard to get a drink with no bartender

Pshh... Screw this.

*reaches over the bar and helps himself to a bottle of Miller Lite*

...I'll just open my own tab.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:28 PM

So what's everyone up to tonight? I just ordered a pizza and pigged out on it for a bit. Now it's back on the computer to kill the rest of the night.
pizza pig out ftw. drool

ftw?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:27 PM
*sits down at the bar*

I think I'll just sit here and watch for a while.....Now how do I go about getting a drink?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 08:25 PM
So what's everyone up to tonight? I just ordered a pizza and pigged out on it for a bit. Now it's back on the computer to kill the rest of the night.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sun 09/21/08 04:42 PM

Sorry hon, maybe you should wait a while to start on a dating site though. Or just be here for the forums for now. The dust hasn't even settled yet right?

You aren't even into the divorce proceedings, if you JUST got legally separated. Perhaps you could spend a bit more time trying to make it work? :wink: flowers Maybe there's still a chance?

I don't really plan on dating. I don't feel like it. The most I'm trying to do right now is meet people to develop some sort of social life so I can get out of the house more often and not be alone and depressed so much. Because the only time I really get depressed about it is when I'm sitting at home alone and not keeping myself busy. If I have a friend over or I'm out somewhere with a friend I'm keeping myself busy, and I'm actually having fun. So that's my new goal: Worry about my happiness for the moment. I've spent three years of my life doing everything to make her happy, sacrificing my own happiness for hers. Now I just want to be happy for a while. In case you couldn't tell, I had a lot of time to think about all this at work today. I'm still down about it, but I'm trying to look on the bright side of every possible outcome now.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 08:01 PM
Yup, went out and got their new cd. I love it. Especially The Unforgiven III. But I haven't found a single song on that cd that I don't like. Not to mention the music store f*cked up and I only had to pay $7 instead of the actual price of $15. Not sure how it happened, they scanned the barcode, it popped up as $7, they didn't notice, so I didn't point it out.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:46 PM

Now you just say..."NEXTTTTTTTTTT".

Easier said than done.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:43 PM

dad getting jumped is traumatic and she might not be mature enough to know not to make big decisions at a time like this...to quit a job and marriage at the same time might be a knee jerk reaction that she will regret when she calms down. Be patient, compassionate, and take care of yourself until she isn't feeling so overwhelmed..this might not be overflowerforyou

I hope you're right. All I've done so far is stopped talking to her. I figure if she wants to get back together and save our marriage I'll leave that up to her. I don't want her to feel like I'm pressuring her. I hope she does come around, though.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:41 PM
I gotta say, I've owned quite a few computers (both laptops and desktops) and this is really the best one yet. I should've bought a Toshiba years ago.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:37 PM
In a small attempt to cheer myself up I went out and bought myself a new laptop today. I broke my old one when I was carrying it across the living room and tripped over my cat and dropped it. This computer is So much better than my old one in every way. It felt good to spoil myself a bit.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:22 PM

where have all the good guys gone?

They're taken by heartless women that don't care how bad their words and actions hurt.