Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 07:17 PM

Humm sorry to hear that but didn't ya just get married recently?

Yeah, we only got married a couple months ago. That's why this is such a shock. She started acting weird after her dad got jumped and put in the hospital, then she stopped coming home so much, stayed over there all the time. She said it was to keep an eye on him and I told her that it was fine and I understood. Next thing I know she won't answer her phone half the time, she quit her job, then she told me she doesn't want to be married anymore. I really don't want to let this go. I know we could make this work, I know this could be nothing more than a minor bump if we just played our cards right. I'm seriously wondering why she had this sudden and all too soon decision.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 09/20/08 03:28 PM
My wife decided she doesn't want to be married anymore. I suggested couples counceling, but she said no. She said she's not sure if marriage is for her anymore. So now I'm living alone in our place, and she moved in with her family. So all of a sudden my whole life gets turned upside down.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:14 PM
Right on! I am with that 100%!

I love Bill Cosby.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:03 PM
Edited by HubbyJosh on Tue 09/09/08 03:04 PM

old Phil Collins song reminds me of these "dating sites".... "No reply At All". LOL

sorry, it bothers me after awhile.
All I am looking for is FRIENDS.....I haven't dated in 10.5 years by CHOICE. Yea, guys CAN abstain. Anyways, if anyone wants to chat, feel free to let me know, just plz dont be shallow.

THANX!

Steve

All I'm looking for is friends too. People were a little suspicious about me at first too, but that does pass once they get to know you more...I think.........lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 03:02 PM
Edited by HubbyJosh on Tue 09/09/08 03:02 PM

Is this the error you're getting????

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

Yeah, that's the message.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 01:52 PM
Ok, here's the deal... I'm a computer idiot, and my D: drive isn't working. It keeps telling me it's a "code 39" and I really don't know what to do. I'm hoping it's an easy click and fix kinda thing. I have an Acer Aspire 3680 and I'm running Microsoft Vista Home Basic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:05 AM
There's a Disney Land and a Disney World....One's in California and the other is in Florida. Which one is which?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:59 AM

My wife and I got engaged after a year and a half, then we moved in together, and got married a year after that.
that sounds pretty normal to me.... even an extra yr would of been good...

We even went so far as to take a break for a month just to make sure this is what we really wanted.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:55 AM
My wife and I got engaged after a year and a half, then we moved in together, and got married a year after that.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:54 AM
What? No Metallica fans in here?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:51 AM
Artist: Metallica

Song: All Nightmare Long

Album: Death Magnetic

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:50 AM
Which one's the one in Florida?

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:48 AM

Therapy, but that'll take a while. My dad's regimen was 2 valium and a scotch on the rocks, worked for him. I love to drive so other than that, I'm clueless flowerforyou

I love to drive too. Years ago when money was no issue for me (we won't get into details of how, but I don't do that anymore) I drove down to Oklahoma randomly for the hell of it, stayed down there for a week, spent some cash, and drove home. I drove there in one straight trip. 14 hours and 4 stops.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:45 AM
Artist: Metallica

Song: Cyanide

Album: Death Magnetic

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:44 AM
I'm married. It's true, a ring and a piece of paper does change things mentally somehow...It's strange. But I love being married, and love who I'm married too.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:40 AM

ok here's an update

1 Josh
2 Patti
3 Alisha
4 Jnbug
5 Dan
6 Alisha
7 Rich
8 dan again
9 Alisha
10 Lightvoice
11 nurjoyce
12 Michigan
13 Lily
21 Romeo

right on!

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:39 AM
Edited by HubbyJosh on Tue 09/09/08 07:42 AM
Their new CD comes out Sept. 12th! I'm psyched for it. I know a lot of people that used to like Metallica but now they don't due to St. Anger but I've remained a fan for over 10 years now. I've heard some songs off their new CD and I gotta say (to me, anyway) it sounds like a bit of a mix between "Ride The Lightning" (with shredding guitar riffs and ear peircing, brain melting solos) and "Load" (with a bit of harmony and maturity to the lyrics). All in all I do believe it will be a very well spent $20 on my part. pitchfork

The only thing that could make this CD any better is if Hetfield could go back to the shrieking days of "Kill Em All" and "Ride The Lightning". I think that would fall in a little better with the instrumentals and lyrics.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:35 AM
My thread died.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:32 AM
I live in Minnesota and there's no smoking in bars OR restaurants. I completely understand the no restaurant thing, I've never liked smoking around kids anyway. Even though there's separate sections smoke DOES travel. The no smoking in bars thing is what gets to me. I mean, yes, non-smokers have a right to not inhale the crap we choose to pollute the air with, but I just don't know anybody who goes to a bar to be healthy. I just figure it's more of a way to promote quitting.

HubbyJosh's photo
Tue 09/09/08 06:09 AM

sneezed and it really hurttears sad2 scared

I hate those...I get sneezes where it feels like your brain just shot out your ears. Sneezing sucks.