Community > Posts By > HubbyJosh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:53 PM

Nope, people are just wanting to make sure you are here for the right reasons.

I understand that. But if I was on here to cheat I wouldn't be posting a bunch of wedding photos......lol.

Speaking of...How many pics can you have on your profile?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:50 PM
it's not a problem i'm married and on this site, is it?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:46 PM

Howdy and Welcome drinker drinker drinker

drinker i got next round! lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:45 PM

Let me ask first....does your wife know your on here? Just curious...

Yup! She's very well aware of it. She also knows that I AM on here looking for friends only, and nothing more. And with those two things in mind she trusts me completely. She understands that I have anxiety about groups of people, new people, new environments, etc. so she agrees that this is a healthy way of talking with different people.

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:42 PM
how bout it?

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:41 PM
Ok, well, I'd like to get to know some people here through some good old fashioned conversation. So tell me about yourself... Favorite color, hobby, favorite people on this site? Anything that comes to mind, really... And feel free to ask any questions you want!

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:38 PM
Well....maybe not....but I feel chatty. bigsmile

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:34 PM

How's everyone doing tonight? I'm Josh (obviously) and I'm also married. I'm on here looking for friends of all genders, shapes, sizes. Whether it be just sitting online and e-mailing back and forth or actually going out for coffee or whatever. I look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile

How many genders you know there, young man??? laugh laugh laugh
Welcome aboard the crazy train!! See ya around!! drinker

well, there's male, female..........and those select few in between...bigsmile

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:32 PM

welcome to the :tongue: family and join in the laugh and the sad and have a drinker flowerforyou

and dont forget to add your credit card

i'll do everything except the part about the credit card....lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:31 PM

:heart: How long do you think it takes to "truly" fall in love with someone?:heart:

i happen to believe in love at first site.....you may not realize what it is at the moment....but something in your soul tells you that person is special...corny, i know....lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:29 PM
Edited by HubbyJosh on Sat 08/16/08 06:29 PM
Yup, that's one of many, actually...lol....I have more in my profile if you're interested.

After the rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and everything we ended up with about 600 pictures.....lol

HubbyJosh's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:26 PM
How's everyone doing tonight? I'm Josh (obviously) and I'm also married. I'm on here looking for friends of all genders, shapes, sizes. Whether it be just sitting online and e-mailing back and forth or actually going out for coffee or whatever. I look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

drinker bigsmile drinker bigsmile

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next