Thank you kik.

You guys rock!!

dovebear's photo
Thu 06/13/13 08:46 AM
Thanks everybody, I appreciate the flowers and the thumbs up haha. :banana:

dovebear's photo
Wed 06/12/13 10:22 AM
Simple, Be a real woman.

But what real men and women are is all about your perspective. Maybe you believe a real man is someone who works hard and provides for the family, or a real man is someone who is tough and will stand up to anybody or anything to protect his reputation.

Now to explain what I think a real man and a real woman truly is, is a tough one. In my opinion real men and real women eat healthy and support the growth physically and spiritually of everyone they possibly can. They help those who are in most need, they do things to help the growth of the community and inject love into everything and everyone around them. They are free of insecurity's and free of sexual deviance. They do everything with pure intentions for the betterment of mankind and womankind. They are empathetic, kind and have pure healthy minds.

So be that and surely you will attract a man who has the same qualities.

dovebear's photo
Wed 06/12/13 07:53 AM
Edited by dovebear on Wed 06/12/13 07:54 AM
Hey awesome poem, I like how simple and straight forward it is. Last four lines fell together perfectly :D

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 02:02 PM
Edited by dovebear on Tue 06/11/13 02:11 PM
Well I would like to add what I think I might know :P

I look at the Universe much different than most people. Most people believe that the universe is "out there" Something you can look at by observing it outside of your body. Since I was a very little boy I always pondered about the universe and I always knew anything that I was observing was actually inside my head. Look at another persons body. Where does that body actually exist? Most people will say, "He is standing over there, right in front of me" But reality is that body exists in your brain, in your consciousness. Its not really their body, Its your version of their body. Its your version of reality. That person you are looking at, how much of that person can you really see? Most people will say, "I can see their whole body" But reality is you can only see the small sliver of electromagnetic radiation radiating off of that person, through your eyeballs and processed through your brain into an object you can relate to. But the reality is, is the electromagnetic spectrum that you cannot see is billions upon billions of times more than the small sliver of light we do see. We cannot even see whats right in front of us, Nowadays we have many tools that can detect other frequencies of this radiation. But that doesn't even come close to the infinite levels of frequencies that exist.

Through meditation and raising the frequency of your kundalini you may be able to tap into infinity, but that takes a lifetime of practice. Some people are naturals, most people will live their whole lives unaware.

So scientists have finally found proof of "quantum entanglement" Well humanity has always known about this, We called it the web of life, the collective consciousness, The one god. Whatever you want to call it, labeling it as a name will never convey what "it" truly is. No words can describe what is happening and no equations can map the universe and all its mechanics. When it comes down to it, all this science and all this "knowledge" is only bringing us further away from the truth. The more you compartmentalize it all the less we can grasp. The true answers to the universe are found within yourself, your being. Humanity has always known what the universe was and throughout the the recent pastr we lost what was sacred and we forgot who we are as a species.

Another point I would like to make, is the formula for time. Seems to have got all scientists in a big race to figure out what time is. I will tell you, time is consciousness. Replace the thought that time is a constant, because it is not, and understand that time travels as fast as consciousness allows it. I guarantee there are life forms trillions of trillions of times smaller than an atom and when they gaze out into the cosmos and see the particles that make up the atom it would appear to be frozen in time. And if there is life trillions of times larger than the known universe, our lives, our sun and earth as we know it is merely a quick quantum reaction that took nearly no time at all compared to there reletive speed of "time". And in the ultimate grand scheme of the universe, If you managed to theoretically observe the universe without consciousness you would see all space and time that ever was, is, and will be, happen all in a single instant. Without consciousness the universe would zip by infinitely fast. Which is impossible because the universe is consciousness and without consciousness there is nothing.

Hope that made sense. :P peace

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 12:18 PM
Thank you, thank you, :D

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 11:20 AM
Compared to nothing, yeah we know a lot, compared to everything we know nothing.

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:26 AM
True that!

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 09:10 AM
Lovely.

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 08:10 AM
Haha, thanks guys :D

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/11/13 07:28 AM
Edited by dovebear on Tue 06/11/13 07:29 AM
My soul, infinitesimal

But whole, never ending

Unfolding onto itself again and again

It is soft, square

Rough and round

It is in the center of heart

Encompassing the world

Love and hate

Pleasure and pain

Sanely insane

Imperfectly perfect

dehydrated rain

It is never wrong

But never right

Surrounded by infinite darkness

Shot through with infinite light.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 07:54 PM
Very good, I enjoyed this one. :D

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 02:30 PM

Well the theory is that Quantum entanglement happens instantaneously. So it would be infinitely faster than light. It would be like gravity, how fast does the gravity from the Earth effect the moon? Gravity doesn't travel outwards towards the moon, It exists at all times, it is a constant effect. If you want a fun visual. Imaging we somehow turned the gravity off on Earth. It would effect the moon instantly. It would not have to wait for the speed limit of light for gravity to catch up to the moon. Quantum entanglement works on a similar basis but on the quantum level.

Personally I dont believe in Quantum entanglement and there is better explanations as to what is happening.

It has already been proven with evidence. The name "quantum entanglement" is just what they call the effect which is a condition of the fact that everything in the entire universe is connected as a single organism.

Scientists just don't want to admit that.

Oh and saying "I don't believe in it." is like saying something like "I don't believe in the sun."

I understand quantum entanglement has been verified by many experiments. I understand the sun has been verified as a giant ball of gas. And no, I do not believe in the sun. Now when I say I do not believe in it I mean I do not believe what is told about them. Its like saying I believe this novel I am holding is about love and romance and I came to this conclusion just from looking at a single letter from a random page somewhere in the middle of the book.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 01:11 PM
I wear
This hat down low
just so
you know for sure
That I am serious

I wear
This cologne
Just so
You can sense that
I am fresh and so clean

I wear
This look in my eyes
Just so
you can see into me

I wear
This naked look
Just so
Just so
Just so

haha, sorry but you inspired me to write this.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 11:18 AM
I dont get any responses either, But you should look to see when they last logged on, if its been over a month Its safe to say they are inactive. I kinda wish they had the option for activity level in the advanced search. Also watch out for scammers too. I run into those more often then real people it seems. Anyways take care and good luck.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 10:10 AM
I don't know where this will go
Beginning fast and ending slow
As an old crow I would fly straight to you
Through darkened skies or ones of blue
Look and you will find me
find me and you will soon see
My eyes shine of lust and greed
My body's field to plough and seed

The blood pumping within these veins

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 09:41 AM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 06/10/13 09:43 AM
Upon waking and just before the day begins, offering the feeling of love to the universe is the best way to set your day straight and to receive even more of its blessings. Many of us including myself get caught reverting back to past beliefs and programs that love or the answer we are searching for will be found through the outside illusion. Sometimes we search and search within the event, place, thing, or person to find the bond that will tie together all the happiness we look for. If happiness through Love is what we seek, then why search on the outside of ourselves? We need to start from within :)

Through many of the inspirational books that I have read and through many of the helpful people in my life, all have given me the same answer… Happiness and Love can only be found from within yourself. Most of our challenges are from the standpoint of fear and learning to let go of these fears will open the door to acceptance and love.

NOW is the perfect time to start over. It’s a new beginning in a new direction, lets not wait till its to late. Return the abundance of Love energy to all the people, animals, plants, and of course Mother Earth since she offers so much of her love and nurturing into everything we get to experience.

Each morning send a blessing with the focus on your heart center. Include all that you can think of in 5-15 min’s and this doesn’t have to be done in prayer states or meditations alone. It can also be done at all times through everything you do, do it while your brushing your teeth, taking a shower, walking the dog, driving, etc. Just taking the time to acknowledge love in everything will bring forth your ultimate creative power and will do wonders in your life and for the world.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/10/13 08:18 AM
I hope you find your special somebody. The best things come to those who have patience. Always remember you deserve the best, as long as you stay your best, and never settle for anything less.

:D