Combined into one

Holy Trinity

I can now speak with the stars

In our vicinity

And they whisper...

Welcome to infinity

dovebear's photo
Fri 07/26/13 06:44 AM

Well I like to discuss theories and ideas, I do not come to these forums for information that I can find online or in a book, I like to discuss theories and I like even more to receive feedback and give feedback about theories, In my opinion there is a huge difference between intelligence and a good memory, I find some people just regurgitate `facts` that they learned in school or an article online, I always take it beyond the `facts` I question everything and try to find the holes in the facts and think outside the box when it comes to physics, Anyone can understand physics and the universe through education and learning, but very few can revolutionize it and change the world of physics forever. Every great revolutionary physicist was considered crazy and wrong.

I`ve been through the education system, they always look down on free thinkers and for some reason the scientific community is hell bent on creating a unified theory that explains a finite Universe. But the Universe is infinite in my opinion. Anyways, I always present my ideas as exactly that, ideas, opinions. Some people cannot handle it. They only like the facts. But in my opinion the facts are always flawed or incomplete. I have much more interest in ideas and theories then I do in regurgitated facts. If I wanted facts I think researching them in a library or online would be much more effective than in a forum only a handful of people post in, I`m here to discuss ideas. I love to see peoples own insights and creative ways to view the universe and I would love some feedback one day that does not involve `facts` but instead, opinions.

If anyone can prove my ideas wrong, please do so. I would love that! really. I love criticism and I appreciate a good discussion about theories.

dovebear's photo
Thu 07/25/13 06:37 AM

And in regards to the big bang. I do not believe it for a second, yes the universe is expanding, yes it is gradually expanding faster and faster. But I think the part of the universe we exist inside is like a giant gas bubble that is submerged in a highly energetic fluid, the early universe was under much more pressure from the surrounding fluid which compacted the galaxies much tighter together, but as the bubble rises due to buoyancy (over time)it expands evenly in all directions. As it gets less and less pressure from the surrounding fluid the expansion gets faster and faster. (Just my theory) But my theory can explain a lot of phenomenon without the use of creating imaginary constants that break the laws of thermodynamics, because a lot of the physics these scientist make these days actually goes against the laws of thermodynamics and it is absurd in my opinion.

Namaste.

Hahahaha
"Pumba with you everythings gas"

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/23/13 05:24 PM

We define a light-year as the distance that light travels while the Earth makes a complete trip around the Sun.

wrong... a light year is defined as to how far light travels in the time it takes the earth to go around the sun ...

hahahaha!

This is to funny.

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/23/13 02:15 PM
Edited by dovebear on Tue 07/23/13 02:16 PM
Frost said it best. Entropy, Being observed. perceived by our senses and then labeled into a word. Where does it exist, in the mind in consciousness. How much time do I have to finish this paperwork, not enough.

:p

Oh yeah, I never said consciousness creates time, Nothing in this Universe is created or destroyed, only transformed.

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/23/13 12:57 PM

Consciousness is time. If the universe had zero consciousness there would not be anything to experience any moment. The Universe would not exist in the form we see it, without consciousness to experience anything the Universe would exist as a singularity, undivided, because there is nothing to experience its parts. it would become all space and time in a single entity.

I believe the Universe does exist right now as a singularity relative to no consciousness. But since we are conscious beings in a Universe full of consciousness we will experience the vacuum that separates and divides the singularity into the fractal structure we see right now.

not sure what that means, but consciousness isn't time, it's an understanding that perceives reality... doesn't create it, but perceives it...

First you say time only exists in the mind, then you say consciousness is not time. So if time does not exist as a conscious observation in the mind how is it that time exists in the mind?

That's a little contradicting.

When I say time is consciousness I mean exactly that, time doesn't exist, it is in the mind. It is conscious observation. You see things move, you calculate how long it takes something to get from point a to point b, Time is movement through space observed by the conscious mind.

i don't see it as contradicting, it's two separate things you are talking about...

i'll give you this, time might be a part of consciousness, but both are separate from each other... we invented time to have a better understanding, to make equations work, same as with an inch or a mile. anyway, my whole point to this is that time cannot be bent, slowed down, go backwards, or anything else like that, because it is a figment of our perception...

Consciousness is what perceives, therefore if you say "time is a figment of our perception", then it is a figment of consciousness.

Exactly,

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/23/13 11:40 AM

Consciousness is time. If the universe had zero consciousness there would not be anything to experience any moment. The Universe would not exist in the form we see it, without consciousness to experience anything the Universe would exist as a singularity, undivided, because there is nothing to experience its parts. it would become all space and time in a single entity.

I believe the Universe does exist right now as a singularity relative to no consciousness. But since we are conscious beings in a Universe full of consciousness we will experience the vacuum that separates and divides the singularity into the fractal structure we see right now.

not sure what that means, but consciousness isn't time, it's an understanding that perceives reality... doesn't create it, but perceives it...

First you say time only exists in the mind, then you say consciousness is not time. So if time does not exist as a conscious observation in the mind how is it that time exists in the mind?

That's a little contradicting.

When I say time is consciousness I mean exactly that, time doesn't exist, it is in the mind. It is conscious observation. You see things move, you calculate how long it takes something to get from point a to point b, Time is movement through space observed by the conscious mind.

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/23/13 10:41 AM

dovebear's photo
Mon 07/22/13 09:16 AM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 07/22/13 09:16 AM

dovebear's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:01 AM

A pure vacuum is artificial, a concept, there is no such thing as a pure vacuum that we know of, it is just the limiting case, the same goes for a singularity, where density approaches infinity, it is still an artificial construct, useful for calculations. But at this point, no one has observed a perfect vacuum or a perfect singularity, and even if they did, I would have my doubts, as human perception and cognition is inherently limited, consequently, we will never know anything with absolute or 100% certainty anyways. Then you may ask, well wouldn't this statement fall under its own scrutiny? Yes, unless I specify everything except the above statement. We developed logic, we are flawed and limited beings, consequently, our logic and reasoning are flawed and never absolute. Similarly, the concept of true nothingness exists solely in our minds, and one could argue that true nothingness doesn't exist because we gave it a name; nothing is the absence of everything, a contrary, and now that we named it, it is now something, etc...

True that.

dovebear's photo
Mon 07/22/13 07:25 AM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 07/22/13 07:29 AM
It is my understanding that nothingness does not exist, there is no place anywhere in the universe that is empty. Most people think the vacuum of intro-galactic space is the most empty vacuum we know of, But "vacuum" does not mean nothingness or empty, It is the vacuum that defines matter, it is not matter that defines the vacuum.

Singularity's are infinite dense entities, but it does not mean it is timeless, it is my understanding that it is "timefull". It is all space and time, infinite amount of space and time all in a single moment, in a single point. The vacuum, in my opinion, is the division of this singularity, divided by consciousness. So in my theory we exist within a singularity of all space and time that has been divided by consciousness into ever changing fractals, the vacuum is the true source of all matter and energy. I think energy is packages of even smaller packages of even smaller packages (and so on forever) of infinitely small singularity's that fluctuate and spin, and matter is the same thing but is moving faster than the speed of light. I also believe that matter or energy never "moves" Light and matter do not travel anywhere, but instead is destroyed and recreated from one point to the next. Movement is information being transferred from one set of singularity's to the next.

And in regards to the big bang. I do not believe it for a second, yes the universe is expanding, yes it is gradually expanding faster and faster. But I think the part of the universe we exist inside is like a giant gas bubble that is submerged in a highly energetic fluid, the early universe was under much more pressure from the surrounding fluid which compacted the galaxies much tighter together, but as the bubble rises due to buoyancy (over time)it expands evenly in all directions. As it gets less and less pressure from the surrounding fluid the expansion gets faster and faster. (Just my theory) But my theory can explain a lot of phenomenon without the use of creating imaginary constants that break the laws of thermodynamics, because a lot of the physics these scientist make these days actually goes against the laws of thermodynamics and it is absurd in my opinion.

Namaste.

dovebear's photo
Wed 07/17/13 02:33 PM
Thank you!

I think I am so sweet
from my head down to my feet
Bee fed me so much honey
I became what I eat.

haha

dovebear's photo
Wed 07/17/13 02:25 PM
For a long time I was quite
Living completely single.
Then I found this website
A dating site they call Mingle.
A beautiful angel appeared
As gorgeous as could be
She was gentle, kind and loving
And her name is Feby
When it comes to lovin' couples,
we make the perfect pair-
There's romance, love, and laughter
in the friendship that we share.
We care enough to listen,
to trust and understand.
To build a life together,
side by side, hand in hand.
We both know we're lucky
And we've got a good thing going.
Through ups and downs, give and take,
our love just keeps on growing...
Cause I bring out the best in her,
and her the best in me-
I am so grateful to be her Dove
And blessed that she's my Bee.

<3

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/16/13 11:10 AM
Edited by dovebear on Tue 07/16/13 11:20 AM
This is why I practice my whole life to create a world in my lucid reality. Every night I go away for what seems like months to create and explore.

:D

This reality we are in, yes we are the creators of our own reality, It is also influenced by the collective. We as individuals need to realize our endless creative potential so we can become what we want to become. It may be hard because so many people have influence towards our reality. This reality our bodys are currently existing in is a low vibrational, heavy, dense reality. Like a think soup of energy which we are all subject to. We have to overcome this frequency to create what is ours alone.

And when you become the master of your own mind you will be able to create whole universes with whatever laws of physics you desire.

<3

dovebear's photo
Tue 07/16/13 11:01 AM

My believe is based on something I call cyclic theory.

Nothing in the universe has a beginning nor an end. Time itself is a measure of perpetuity but let's disregard that it is a measure for a second and for the sake of this argument let's imagine time as an entity within which everything is dissolved.

Time would then also be cyclic like a complete circle if viewed two-dimensionally.

So, based on this and let's say the beginning and the end are just points along that circle and let's assume that god is the beginning and man the end, then god created man, but god as an entity was itself created by man just before that...

That's my theory, as for proof, I don't think we need it, I think that if we look at god and religion as being one and the same, then Karl Marx would be the man that put it best:

"Die Religion ist der Seufzer der bedrängten Kreatur, das Gemüth einer herzlosen Welt, wie sie der Geist geistloser Zustände ist. Sie ist das Opium des Volks."

It serves a purpose just as fire does but let's not ever put it out of context and let it become the master before ourselves because just as fire serves us when we control it, religion will too but fire that controls us, consumes until there is nothing left and at that point, what really is it's purpose.

Without a source, it also dies and there is nothing to bring it back.

Without man, religion/god for the sake of this argument also dies and there is nothing to bring that back either.

...but hey, what do I know, I may just be talking out of my rear. :wink:

My $0.02 worth.

I would like to add to the picture of the two dimensional circle of time, god as the start and man is the end. I think "god" as the singularity of all space and time. And "man" as the consciousness of the universe. I believe the universe exists at all points of this time scale, it is consciousness that exists within its own time frame. Everything, all space and time compacted into a single point would be the singularity, consciousness is the entity that rippd the singularity apart, We are actually experiencing a fragment of the singularity and "time" (the movement of matter and energy) is on its way back to the singularity. So technically we are traveling backwards through "time". Moving back towards the source (god).

dovebear's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:53 AM
Oh as for god....

Well it depends what you think god is. There are many ideas of what god is, same for love, many ideas right? What is the right idea?

Well my belief is that god is the universe, god is nature, god is the all encompassing intention of growth and evolution despite how rough the road may be life and consciousness strives on. To me that is god, a non-personal, collective entity of all space and time.

Namaste.

dovebear's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:50 AM
Edited by dovebear on Fri 07/12/13 11:54 AM
Proof of love is everywhere. The evolution of mammals is based on love, caring for your young by nurturing from the breast. A mother will sacrifice herself and take on any challenge no matter how large to protect their offspring. Unconditionally. You just have to look and you will find it. The act of looking is what actually creates, And if you plan on creating anything I would suggest you create love.

Namaste.

dovebear's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:43 AM
When ever someone says I am white I interrupt them and tell them I am not white! "I am pink and hazelnut swirl" literally look at my skin and I am pink with a tan so haha, eat my shorts!

dovebear's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:33 AM

I'm a socially oppressed white boy. Affirmative Action is holding me down.

Affirmative action has its pros and cons...

I would like to say that I think affirmative action has it all wrong. It is not the minority groups that need help. It is the people that are doing the discrimination that needs help. Yes you can create programs that will help minority groups get jobs and find a place in the system. But in reality it furthers discrimination. People get upset that minority's are getting help and they are not getting the same help. It keeps the gap alive.

The root of the issue is in the discriminatory people themselves. They should have programs to help them, send them to a racist anonymous class that is mandatory if you want to keep your job. It is illegal to not hire someone based on race age or sex. So if you do not get hired because they tell you you are to old, or a woman, or black or white. Report them. And when enough reports come in they can be charged with a criminal offense.

I once tried to get a job at KFC when I was a teenager and I was told they do not hire white people. Asians only. Well thats illegal! Same for a Subway I tried to apply at, They only hired woman because the owner was a sexist pig!! These people deserve fines and a criminal record in my opinion, and same for anyone who would not hire because of race, sex, age etc.

So in reality it is the racist people that need the help and need the social programs. But I know its not 100% full proof so it seems affirmative action has its purpose. But it does not solve the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5