For evil to be vanquished

Trapped by a single thought

A thought that

Overran my Mind

Yet I am free!

Free and audacious

with tremendous love

For Mankind!!

Peace to everyone especially to those who love greatly, and my highest regards to those who never gave up on being human.

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/08/13 10:51 PM
I would never date anyone based solely on appearance. I would like to have some feel as to who you are as a person first. So I would say no, but it has nothing to do with how you look because you are beautiful.

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/08/13 09:17 PM
Here is a poem I wrote today, please read it and let me know what you think. Peace.

We fought for a freedom
Again and again

We had love for this freedom
Despite all the pain

We thought potential
was something to gain

we swam in an ocean
of dehydrated rain

So,

I fought for a freedom
That was surely insane

I had love for this freedom
That was only a game

I "realized" my potential
I had something to gain

Yet I was swimming in an ocean
Of dehydrated rain

Now,

I live for a freedom
Free of shackles and chains

You cannot fight for freedom
Demons cannot be slain

I "AM" my potential
Disillusioned from gains

I'm refilling this ocean
With hydrated Rains

Hope you liked it. Its important to know that you should not seek to kill your demons. Just the thought of seeking and destroying the demons you may have is exactly what the demons want you to do. Whatever your demons may be, come to terms with it. Do not resist it, look it straight in the face and tell it whos in charge and greet it with love.

-David D. L. Sherburne

dovebear's photo
Fri 06/07/13 10:11 AM
Well the theory is that Quantum entanglement happens instantaneously. So it would be infinitely faster than light. It would be like gravity, how fast does the gravity from the Earth effect the moon? Gravity doesn't travel outwards towards the moon, It exists at all times, it is a constant effect. If you want a fun visual. Imaging we somehow turned the gravity off on Earth. It would effect the moon instantly. It would not have to wait for the speed limit of light for gravity to catch up to the moon. Quantum entanglement works on a similar basis but on the quantum level.

Personally I dont believe in Quantum entanglement and there is better explanations as to what is happening.

dovebear's photo
Fri 06/07/13 09:48 AM
Edited by dovebear on Fri 06/07/13 09:58 AM
I have done much research on black holes and I have a very interesting theory I would like to share.

Try to visualize this: If you where able to somehow travel into a black hole, travel nearly to the edge of the singularity. Now that you are nearly on the edge of the singularity keep traveling towards it while at the same time shrinking your body equal to the distance you are traveling so that you never really reach the singularity. It would appear the singularity is growing larger relative to your body.

Singularity's are like this. Relative to us on earth it may appear to be infinitely small. An absurd amount of matter crunched into an infinitely small point. But relative to the singularity the smaller it is crunched the more it appears to be growing larger. Shrinking is growing in the negative if you can imagine that. So the singularity is crunched so much that it folds inside out and pushed outwards into another dimension, another universe. It may seem the matter disappears but is in fact pushing outwards into negative space so to speak. Like a miniature big bang, and most likely in this infinitely small point is a whole universe and the inside out folding of the singularity is a big bang on a super microscopic level.

The matter doesn't disappear and scientists can rest easy about the information paradox. The matter is just transformed and pushed out into parallel universes. And our universe as we know it is most likely the result of this as well, the big bang is possibly just a star that exploded in a much grander universe that collapsed into a black hole and is crunching the matter so tight that it spewed out space and time into negative space that created the big bang :) Imagine the universe as a super solid structure of all space and time that happens all at once, the past, future and present all at once. This would be a singularity. It is consciousness that divides the time into segments and allows us to experience the universe like we do, If there was no life the universe would just be a super dense solid structure of all space and time compact into a timeless singularity.

Just my theory. hope it made sense.

dovebear's photo
Wed 06/05/13 07:22 AM
I like a girl who has arms, legs, head and torso :P

Just joking around, I like a girl who takes care of her body and is selective of what she puts into her body. Smoking, excessive drinking and over eating is all turn offs for me. A girl who eats right, exercises and good hygiene are all turn ons for me.

1 2 3 5 Next