Community > Posts By > dovebear

dovebear's photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:19 AM
Hey awesome poem bro, I especially like the lines about the stars froze to see your face, That makes so much sense to me on so many levels! Great job!!

dovebear's photo
Wed 06/19/13 10:17 AM
I relate to this so much.

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/18/13 09:01 AM
Edited by dovebear on Tue 06/18/13 09:04 AM

Someone still has to tell me why Nuclear Power,and all the other Calculations using 186'000miles/sec works!
Frequency to Wavelength uses it,and so do many others!
If the Speed of Light weren't a Constant at least in this Corner of the Universe,none of those Calculations,and therefore not even a simple Radio-Frequency-Oscillator would be possible!

Yes speed of light is a constant relative to other light, relative to the ticking of a clock, relative to how long it takes the earth to spin in a day, Relative to how fast atoms decay. What is not a constant is how fast the light moves relative to the conscious observer. We see light traveling at a speed that seems to go at a certain speed. But Imagine you were am extremely small organism who lived on some kind of planet trillions upon trillions of times smaller than an electron. Yes light may appear to travel the speed of light relative to the microscopic organism. But if we were to experience the light at their relative pace, It would appear to be standing still, frozen in time, traveling 1 nano meter per million years. This is why speed of light would not be a constant. Because it will only travel as fast as our consciousness can perceive it.

:D

dovebear's photo
Tue 06/18/13 08:49 AM

Ok im not to hip with physics, but this forum seems cool e=mc2, i thought that was the calculation for the speed of light, 186,000x186,000 im sorry if i am wrong i know the c in the equasion stands for light,just in a different meaning, someone throwme some knowledge lol

Yes C is the speed of light (Latin, celeritas meaning speed)

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 08:55 PM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 06/17/13 08:57 PM
Gravity surely is a powerful thing.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 08:14 PM

As far as why the rain falls, there is a lengthy scientific explanation of that I am quite sure that satisfies most objective science, but they still don't know much about gravity, and there are many more questions they can't answer.

if they do know what gravity is, they're not telling...

yeah, Gravity is the biggest secret. I suspect it has something to do with the next great weapon of mass destruction. Or possibly the next generation of Air-space control. All I know is it has to be something to do with military. I think if you can control gravity you can possibly control time. Its been proven that gravity directly effects the passage of time. So if you can increase/decrease gravity in a small contained area you can technically control time in a contained area too.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:17 PM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 06/17/13 02:31 PM

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 12:02 PM
Edited by dovebear on Mon 06/17/13 12:28 PM
The brain is not the essence of consciousness, The brain is merely a tool that processes information and takes in external data, organizes it in a way we can comprehend it. But that's it. We do not exist in our brains. That's the greatest dilemma of our time, to many people spending to much time in their head. Your whole body is conscious. If anything your naval center is the strongest center for consciousness.

Imagine all your major energy centers as a speaker system, You have your brain and you pineal. It is a massive 14" sub, hooked up to an amplifier and volume is always cranked on full blast during your waking state. You have your other centers. But they are only 1 inch speakers, the volume is only on minimum and they are not hooked up to an amp. Most of us cant even feel the smaller speakers because they are being over powered by the brain. You need to dial down the brain so you can detect your other centers. Your brain is powerful, noisy and blinded by your eyes, and yes your eyes blind you so much because it is a powerful overwhelming sense, Your brain is overloaded with powerful senses and you need to learn how to tune them out in order to listen in on your other senses you may be completely unaware of.

and yes, everything has consciousness but you need to understand that there are levels of consciousness. You need to know that your Ego is not consciousness. It is a result of higher levels of consciousness directly effected by your brain, thats why you think consciousness is in your brain because you feel like you exist in your head, bu you dont, your ego exists in your head.

Namaste

P.S. It wont be a neuro scientist who finds out what consciousness is, It will be a quantum physicist. And, I would love for you to explain to me why the sky is blue, and why the rain falls. Because when it comes down to it not even the greatest scientists can explain gravity. The curvature of the atmosphere is curved because of gravity. Who can explain the mechanics? We can do our best to measure everything. And I'm sure we can always dive deeper into the rabbit hole to uncover new variables. So yeah, no one knows why the rain falls essentially.

.....Yet. I'm working on it. :P

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 11:32 AM
Everything has consciousness. It is the force that drives all forces. It is the very thing that binds the universe together.

dovebear's photo
Mon 06/17/13 06:47 AM

Consciousness is the substance of the Universe. The physical Universe exists within the conscious Universe. Look at it like this, time is consciousness. Time derives from our memory, we remember what just happened, we see what is happening and we can predict what will happen. But the only real time is the moment you are in, right now. past and future are illusions, They do not exist. We have the power to speed up the perception of time and the power to slow it down. Any athlete will tell you when they are in "the zone" time can slow down and they can see things move in slow motion. The opposite is true, If you get Knocked out by falling out of a tree, time will fly by in an instant till you awaken. Now imagine you take consciousness out of the universe. It would be like knocking the universe out. It has nothing to be relative too. No reference point, nothing to observe it, nothing to experience it. Time would move infinitely fast and the universe would revert to being a singularity. (All space and time all at once) it is consciousness that divides the universe into its segments of time. It is consciousness that exists at any giving space and time period of the universe but as far as the physical universe is concerned it is a singularity. It is life itself that splits the universe up and creates the space we live in right now.

The function of science is to describe how nature operates on a mechanical level. Why IS the sky blue? Why DOES the rain fall? A scientific explanation will explore the nuts and bolts of the question without invoking unsupported god-from-the-machine stories to set everything right. So when the mystic or the theist demands to know how science accounts for this or that, and then proffers his mysticism as an answer worthy of equal consideration, the mystic engages in both a bate-and-switch and a logical fallacy. The bait-and-switch where the mystic demands a mechanical explanation from science and then proffers a non-mechanical 'solution' to fill the gaps, and a logical fallacy because it does not follow that ignorance is evidence for mysticism (or the gods).

You can not argue that BECAUSE we do not know therefore we DO know the answer -its a God, Cosmic Consciousness or insert your favorite fantasy here. Mysticism, Creationism, Theism, The Matrix or the gods do not win by default. They must stand on their own evidential feet, and ignorance by science is not evidence for any of these. Mystic oranges are not equivalent to Newton's apples, regardless of what the new-age gurus pretend. So believe in mysticism if you wish, just know where to draw the line understand why science and mysticism are not the same.

You completely missed my point, What I am saying is consciousness can be measured. And the source of this measurement is related closely to time. (if not time itself) SO no I am not offering any mysticism or god explanation and nor have I ever mentioned god. I'm saying consciousness has been the elusive variable that scientists for a long time could not fit in to their equations. But finally in recent years, with the advancement of Quantum mechanics, scientists now understand the importance of consciousness and how the mere act of observing greatly transforms the matter and energy around us. Quantum Entanglement is yet another proof that all things are connected on a deep intrinsic level. SO I CAN argue this point because WE DO have so much evidence that the source of the universe is in fact consciousness. Every great scientist will not deny this. It just takes a level of thinking that differs from common knowledge of what "layman's" think the substance of time and matter truly is. I have a very valid argument. Yes it may seem "Mystical" to you, because anything people do not understand they label it as "mystical" But there is real science supporting it and real Math involved in the study of consciousness and the true substance of the universe.

dovebear's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:21 PM
Edited by dovebear on Sun 06/16/13 12:22 PM
The proof is in the pudding. Here is a theoretical experiment. Take a rock and throw it off the empire state. have a person at the bottom of the building doing yoga and meditation. He is calm and one with his center. He sees you throw the rock and it appears to hit the ground at a very normal pace. Now have a guy sit next time him, but he is sitting on hot coals, his heads in a vice and hes being poked by hundreds of sharp objects. He sees you throw the rock and it sure takes a damn long time to reach the bottom.

So what is the speed of light? However fast you are observing it. Ever wonder why Einstein made the speed of light "c" Well they say it comes from the Latin word celeritus, But I like to look at it as "c" for consciousness

E=mc2

:D

dovebear's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:02 PM
Edited by dovebear on Sun 06/16/13 12:06 PM
Consciousness is the substance of the Universe. The physical Universe exists within the conscious Universe. Look at it like this, time is consciousness. Time derives from our memory, we remember what just happened, we see what is happening and we can predict what will happen. But the only real time is the moment you are in, right now. past and future are illusions, They do not exist. We have the power to speed up the perception of time and the power to slow it down. Any athlete will tell you when they are in "the zone" time can slow down and they can see things move in slow motion. The opposite is true, If you get Knocked out by falling out of a tree, time will fly by in an instant till you awaken. Now imagine you take consciousness out of the universe. It would be like knocking the universe out. It has nothing to be relative too. No reference point, nothing to observe it, nothing to experience it. Time would move infinitely fast and the universe would revert to being a singularity. (All space and time all at once) it is consciousness that divides the universe into its segments of time. It is consciousness that exists at any giving space and time period of the universe but as far as the physical universe is concerned it is a singularity. It is life itself that splits the universe up and creates the space we live in right now.

dovebear's photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:41 AM
Aww, Dhi. I feel that pain too sometimes. If you need a friend to talk to you have one here ok. Looks like you have lots of people who care. I know it sucks that we all live so far away. but you can use this site as a platform to vent and get the empathy you deserve. Keep your head up. Always look into the light of things and eventually everything you look at will become the light. Things will turn around for you.

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/15/13 10:32 PM
That was beautiful poem, I especially love this part:

"My love is the tide, your soul is the shores ^_^
Forever for you I'll wait till my hand is in yours :)(:"

I liked it very much :D

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/15/13 09:36 PM
Chief Seattle. Deep respect for this man and his crew. They where true warriors of peace and keepers of the twisted hairs way:

“We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors; we borrow it from our children”
― Chief Seattle

“The earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth. This we know. All things are connected like the blood which unites one family. All things are connected.

Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth. We did not weave the web of life, we are merely strands in it. Whatever we do to the web we do to ourselves.”
― Chief Seattle

“There is no death. . . Only a change of worlds.”
― Chief Seattle

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/15/13 05:18 PM
This poem is amazing!! I also love dragon flies, They are like my guardians, they fly with me when I go for walks around the lake and I know that when dragon flies are around in abundance its a sure sign that the mosquitoes are getting eaten all up. :D

dovebear's photo
Sat 06/15/13 12:17 PM
Her name is Bee, I think you know her very well :D

dovebear's photo
Fri 06/14/13 09:39 PM
Edited by dovebear on Fri 06/14/13 09:50 PM
Ok, so I wrote and posted the poem to soon and I had a spur of inspiration shortly after I posted it, so here is the updated version. Also, The word Feminine in the title should be capitalized. I hope you guys like it and feel the depth of my understanding into the Divine Feminine energy which I believe gave birth to the universe.

Divine Feminine

She is the divine power
Forming us into ane
She is a gorgeous flower
And me, the nurtured rain

I've been welcomed to her realm
For I have learned to fly
Branching like an Elm
These fractals never die

The world would stand in awe
If they could comprehend her bloom
I wish only that they saw
The potential of her womb

She is the fruit of consciousness
Pure simplicity
There's no such thing as consequence
Only synchronicity

She is a square within a circle
Not the other way around
For the island of her turtle
has risen above the ground

Her beautiful warm heart
Gave me clarity and intuition
To you I wish to impart
her happiness is my mission

because,

She is gentle soft and kind,
Prolific love and grace
The wonders of my mind
Is safe in her embrace

Her sweet loving smile
Is the sunshine of the day
I have walked a million miles
For a glimmer of a ray

Now that I have made it
I allied with the bears
Her honey is the favorite
My mission is also theirs

Within the cosmic sea
we have shared a lasting love
She is the great Queen Bee
And I, I am her Dove

dovebear's photo
Fri 06/14/13 07:46 PM
The person above me got arrested:

Throwing poo
at the monkeys
in the zoo

dovebear's photo
Fri 06/14/13 06:43 PM
I loved it. As sad as it may be, it was very well done. never give up!