Community > Posts By > nicegrl

nicegrl's photo
Mon 11/23/09 02:06 PM
I agree with issac on this. im an ARMY brat. and i never saw their color other than green. to me they are our troops. i have been many pictures and videos of all colors from around the world fights it is just that their BDUs are all the same and you cant really tell anymore if they are US or British, or other. my brother even has pictures of the men he served with and i had to go back and really look to see what color they were. I saw green.

nicegrl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:29 PM
those ones i like also, and they are what im use to. this is a breed that i dont know lol. thank you all so far for helping

nicegrl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:20 PM
no ma carries the meaning like boo, shorty, baby, stuff like that

nicegrl's photo
Thu 11/19/09 12:05 PM
i have a question out there for all. Im starting to get to know this guy and he is from the south and shy. I have dated shy men before, but not this bad. it is like pulling teeth to get him to talk. and he doesnt look me in the eyes. i can see him looking at me when im not looking directly at him. he uses the term ma way to freely. i dont know what to think of this whole thing. has anyone ever dated or know any guys that are southern and shy? Or at least know what im talking about.

Any help for me is great.biggrin

nicegrl's photo
Sun 11/15/09 09:44 PM
really good profile, i liked it. good luck

nicegrl's photo
Fri 11/13/09 09:25 PM
I love it so much i got it in VHS and then I found it in DVD. and i watch it when i ever need to remember why i still believe in love. or when i want something great to watch. My brothers cant stand the movie because i use to watch it that much, and dance and sing around the house.flowerforyou biggrin

nicegrl's photo
Mon 11/09/09 07:39 PM
i smoked for years and quit a few time here and there, this last April right before my 30 birthday i felt done with smoking and i have not picked up on since. but i didnt turn into a health nut, and i dont care if other smoke around me, i just move so that it doesnt get in my face, and that is just cause it makes me sick every time i smell smoke now. good luck happy flowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 10:36 PM
your little princess is perfect. your profile looks good.happy

nicegrl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 05:50 PM
The day i saw you I knew
Your hands grabbed mine and my heart slammed into my rib cage
Your eyes opened and you looked at me and I knew
The first day I heard you cry I knew
The first time you smiled at me I knew
I would give up everything for you
You have my heart and soul in your hands.
I love you my Niece Andie

nicegrl's photo
Sat 11/07/09 05:34 PM
i see my niece she is my world. i would give her all for just a little glimpse of her smile.

nicegrl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:12 PM
there are some things in life that there is no black and white answer. and this would be one of them. there can be many reasons, but non of the reason are what you want to hear or need to hear. so just chalk it up to a life experience and keep your head up your heart open. good luck

nicegrl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:05 PM

i have people from all over the world looking at my profile. I also do the same. just cause they look at my profile doesnt mean they want to get with you. Most people just like to see who is around the world. and see if they have something in common with. just sit back and enjoy the ride. life if not that scary

Well. They see my age before the full profile. I know they don't want to get with me. Anyway, if I saw a profile half way around the world, I wouldn't bother. Why? They are too old, far, and I won't see em, so iy doesn't matter,

My point is its funny and weird in my opinion.

Nope...in order to see your age, they gotta look at your profile... It's not really a big deal if someone pervs you...get over it.

here herehappy and i second that

nicegrl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:04 PM
welcome

nicegrl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:58 PM
perfection is in the eye of the beholder. what i find perfection someone else may not. I look for someone that is honest and someone that i find freakin hot. but the people i find hot, people i know think i have the worst taste ever lol.

nicegrl's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:55 PM
i have people from all over the world looking at my profile. I also do the same. just cause they look at my profile doesnt mean they want to get with you. Most people just like to see who is around the world. and see if they have something in common with. just sit back and enjoy the ride. life if not that scary

nicegrl's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:27 PM
im active on here every so often ellensburg.

nicegrl's photo
Sat 08/22/09 10:55 PM
Edited by nicegrl on Sat 08/22/09 10:56 PM
I saw the first one. i think was made in the 80s. I liked that, not to sure about the remake of it with brad pitt

nicegrl's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:14 PM
Edited by nicegrl on Tue 08/04/09 06:16 PM
T.A.W.N.Y.A

Transforming
Artificial
Warfare and
Nocturnal
Yelling
Android

nicegrl's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:10 PM
yeppers

nicegrl's photo
Wed 06/17/09 11:07 PM
for me if i talk on here i can tell right away about giving my number. the real guy comes out on the phone better then on the net. that is when you know he is a little (loopy)being nice. and just tell him you dont want to talk to him again. and if he does just dont answer. even the crazy one give up after awhile and find someone else. stalker are all over. just listen to the voice in the back of your head and you will life wellbiggrin