Community > Posts By > nicegrl

nicegrl's photo
Thu 12/20/12 08:15 PM
Still active. just there are times that I am just not around. I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas

nicegrl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:49 PM
yes, he guards all that i have lol.biggrin

nicegrl's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:32 PM
Not new, but i was away for a long time. I was with someone, found he was trying to play me. And now Im moving on to better things. Im back, i hope to meet new and fantastic people this time around.
flowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:58 PM
I can finally say im taken YEA ME love

nicegrl's photo
Sun 01/24/10 09:04 PM
not 34 however i am 3o and i have never been married and have no children. i do know what you mean by not being contacted by people around your age. I get men in their late 40s to 60 emailing me. I have tried emailing and have tried someone not much on the forums here. but i have also gone outside of this site now. not many people around where i live lol.

never give up hope

nicegrl's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:51 AM
see i agree that is so not right. i know here where i live the bars just happen to be all on one street. the cops come around closing time. but they dont arrest anyone. they try not to. they have a bank full of taxis just to make sure no one drives. but there has always been one person that was like no way im driving. the cops never just did that ever.

nicegrl's photo
Fri 01/01/10 04:28 PM
welcome

nicegrl's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:58 PM
hello and welcome. I thought you were 12. you look really young, but anyways have fun in 2010.

nicegrl's photo
Thu 12/31/09 09:55 PM
yeppers, but at the same time i love being in my sweats and slippers lollaugh

nicegrl's photo
Mon 12/14/09 11:47 PM
thank is cute and sweet. flowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Mon 12/14/09 01:32 PM
i have study religion from around the world. first some would say there is a definition for the word religion. but what i have found there is not one that is set in stone to include all the religions around the world.

this is what i have learned, there can be one person and millions of people that believe in god, spirit, and 'doing good in ones life' there are many names. and as long as one person believes in it then it is a religion. Now with that being said, there are differences. There is organized religion and non organized. There are canonized religions and non canonized.

Mostly, what i have noticed and learned. Religion is what a person believes. To me what you want to believe in and what you call what you believe is all up to you.

Here is the closest way of saying what religion is in my world.
(Religion- a set of believes that a group of people in a culture has created.):smile:

nicegrl's photo
Thu 12/10/09 09:21 PM
I know what you mean samgem. I have never wanted or even changed my mind about having children. im not a 'breeder' as most call it. i like what im doing. you stick by what you want, and you will find what you are looking for. no one ever said it will be easy or drop in your lap.

nicegrl's photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:34 AM
i thought it was funny, i just opened this topic and the ad for herpes came up. but it went away real fast, biggrin thank goodness

nicegrl's photo
Sat 12/05/09 09:10 PM
hi and welcome

nicegrl's photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:49 PM
hello and welcome

nicegrl's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:38 PM
Fiancé is the word you are looking for. feonca

nicegrl's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:31 PM
welcome and enjoy getting to know all the interesting and fun people you will get to know.flowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Wed 12/02/09 04:24 PM
Welcome, have fun meeting new and interesting people. flowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:18 PM
i agree i like all your pictures

nicegrl's photo
Wed 11/25/09 11:14 PM
im part time in wenatchee other time in ellensburg

Previous 1 3 4 5