nicegrl's photo
Fri 04/10/09 02:35 PM
i have. family lives in wenatchee. and im in school in ellensburgflowerforyou

nicegrl's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:24 PM
i know weird. but the good news I dont think they will win hehehehe

nicegrl's photo
Tue 12/16/08 05:20 PM
I saw on the TV today. That some people want the Rudolph the red nose to be taken out of school songs. You know when you go to your children’s Christmas concerts and what not. There is another song they want us no to sing. Because that song has to do with Christ. When did that song have to do with Christ?

Here is the thing that flippin cares if it does. When did this country start hating so much? I know there are a few people that hate Christmas but come on. Last time I checked freedom of speech was still around. In addition, any song that I know of goes under that.

We hear about people being killed, raped, and so on in songs but our children cannot sing about a deer of all things now. Well I for one think we should be able to sing it and so should our children.

Merry christmas everyone frustrated

nicegrl's photo
Mon 09/22/08 11:34 PM
I was in wenatchee, but now going to central for the year. so right now in ellensburg lovein the wind i miss it so much happy to be here. anyone around here?:banana: waving

nicegrl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:54 PM
i dont know about other women but I see no point in lieing about my age

nicegrl's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:48 PM
im in my 29s, while till april that is. but that is a long time from now

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:11 PM
i like mine the centro palm smart device. but it does not like to go swimming at all so dont do that. it has everything on it. some cost you money to use and other apps dont. I dont know if verizon has it, im sure they do.

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:04 PM
maybe she is out. you should know that is how they work. always kept waiting

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:00 PM
hello and welcome. enjoy all that you see and read

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:56 PM
i feel the same about separate accounts. everyone that I know has those. but they also dont have trust issues.

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:39 PM
asleep brokenheart

nicegrl's photo
Wed 07/23/08 01:36 PM
# 9 here

nicegrl's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:43 PM
yawn sick brokenheart

nicegrl's photo
Wed 06/11/08 10:22 PM
i did in hs for music

nicegrl's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:38 PM
I have heard that sound waves help get rid of them. anything that could harm another animal wont work. a freind of mine is having the same proublem. she called in a professional to help.

nicegrl's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:30 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

nicegrl's photo
Sun 06/01/08 10:27 PM
and did you wipe the drool of your mouth so no one saw or just left it there devil laugh

nicegrl's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:53 PM
on the type of guy. tried all different types out. not into the bad boy. so I can say havent been there. time I have on my hands. I dont know Im thinking it maybe where I live. the men here I know dont like smart women. they like us dumb and short. Dang cant do either hehelaugh. Thank you for helping

nicegrl's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:45 PM
okay I have tried being someone else. I have tried being myself. no matter what i always get lets be friends. is it that I dont put out on the first meeting/date? need a little help on this one