SparklingCrystal πŸ’–πŸ’Ž's photo
Tue 10/31/23 04:58 PM
Storm CiarΓ‘n on its way... France, (south of) UK, and The Netherlands going to get badly hit. Since Belgium is in between us en France that would mean them too I gather.

Best prep tomorrow, get groceries I need and put 2 straps on the gates in case it gets real bad.
But I ain't going anywhere Thursday. Unless we're really lucky and it peters out over the North Sea which is highly unlikely...

Mon 10/30/23 04:35 PM
Thinking... We went back to wintertime last Saturday night. Slowly getting used to it :)

Mon 10/30/23 02:40 PM
Wire in the Blood -2002 - 6 seasons - 8,3 IMDB rating
British drama - crime - mystery series.

I love it! Don't understand how it never came up when I searched for British crime series. Maybe it did and I didn't check it out.
It's great. Very unusual.
My rating would be a 10 :)

With Robson Green. What a brilliant actor he is!
I first saw him in Strike Back, and he was totally masculine & a leader then, next I saw him as police officer in Grantchester, set in the '50s. Also brilliantly done.
Now as a somewhat weird & aloof and vulnerable psychologist.
Entirely different and yet he manages to truly 'be' them all.

In any case, great series, very much worth the watch!

Mon 10/30/23 02:34 PM
A wee bit sad/nostalgic.
Had to have a tooth pulled this afternoon, not sure if that has to do with it. I do get emotional when I lose a tooth which I consider losing a body-part. Some don't get that, 'it's only a tooth', but to me it feels that way.

Fri 10/27/23 02:30 PM
Thank you!

Fri 10/27/23 09:08 AM
Thank you so much, Di!
I'm really chuffed with it myself, hihi. I had it hanging up when it wasn't even finished as I was dusting & cleaning and needed it out of the way.
Later on I saw it and that was like seeing it for the first time, me thinking, "Bl**dy 'ell! I love it!"

I'm still thinking where I can hang it and I seriously don't know, hihi.
It's reached the stage that I'd need to have another wall in my home hahaha.

Fri 10/27/23 03:03 AM
Finishing lunch and about to have a shower, then off to ENT for a hearing test.

Fri 10/27/23 02:16 AM
Posting a photo of my finished painting while drinking first coffee of the day :)

Fri 10/27/23 02:13 AM
I finished the thatched cottage painting yesterday!
I'm very happy with it. It's been a lot of work, I had a lot of fun experimenting with this new way of painting, and I learnt a lot!

Colours of the photo don't do it justice but with my Xiaomi this is what I get.

Thu 10/26/23 04:25 AM
Well, not smoking got real difficult when I got trouble with ear infection mid August.
I was in so much pain and misery that I occasionally began smoking again.
Sometimes a few puffs a day, sometimes a few cigs, sometimes smoking all day.

Since the ear infection remained an issue to date, this thing with smoking bits and pieces continued for 2,5 months too.
I did notice it. My hair began to fall out a bit again, coughing a bit, less 'air' even though I smoked much less than before.
Just having a few puffs a day had me waking up with a 'smoker's mouth' in the morning?!
I couldn't believe how much that little already does!?

Now yesterday I went to an alternative therapist as my ear is still a problem. I got the feeling my ENT doesn't know what to do anymore.
The therapist measured my entire body with special scanning material and he could tell I was smoking again.
My Kalium/Natrium balance was -75% shocked which has to do with acidification and toxic stuff in the body.
That was confronting as smoking greatly contributes to that.

So after that I decided it had to be done with, ear infection or no.
I'm back to Step 1 patches for a while (I was at Step 2 when all that ear stuff began).
I do not want to smoke anymore, I'm certain about that, just that my body isn't fully on board with that yet, hihi.

It really is a tough addiction, pfff...
but I'm going for it again!

Mon 10/23/23 05:30 AM

And? You didn't answer my question. If it was the same God you claim Muslims worship, why would they not allow Israel the land He gave Israel?

"He" didn't give them Israel. The allied forced did in some agreement after WW2 as no one knew where to go with the many Jews and no one wanted them in their own country.
So they threw them on Palestinians' shoulders.

The Jews were supposed to peacefully co-habit in their guest country. Didn't work out so well...

Mon 10/23/23 05:26 AM
Edited by SparklingCrystal πŸ’–πŸ’Ž on Mon 10/23/23 05:28 AM
OP asks rhetorically "does the world not care?"...
I think maybe we've gotten numb in that aspect.
I've grown up hearing day in day out about the war in Israel region.

Since the allied forces arranged for the Jews to get land in Israel -originally the country of the Palestinians- it has been messed up.
The original people -Palestinians- were quickly pushed out to make space for the many Jews.
So it has been this way ever since the Jews set foot on land there.

Which now would be at least 75 years given a place there post-WW2. The idea had been to peacefully co-habit with the Palestinians.
That went t*ts up and guess who's to blame...

In any case, caring about it does wear thin after some 75 years of hearing the same shizzel every day.
It means 27.375 days at least!
For people under the age of 75 this has been daily occurrence, meaning it's everyone's normal when under 75.
I've grown up hearing this every day. It's like being told every day "Grass is green!" Would you care about that? Not really as you already know this. We learnt as children grass is green and Israel equals war.

Generally we don't get upset about things that are considered normal.

War is sad. They should start talking and put their huge egos aside.
I mean, if they can agree to hold truce over Christmas, they can also agree on maybe ending this Never Ending Misery.

Mon 10/23/23 03:29 AM
Like I have to find my bearings after yesterday's full day webinar on raising the frequency for the world and giving it an ascension boost.
It was intense, beautiful, deep.
It feels I have plugged into a new, higher vibration myself?

Fri 10/20/23 06:57 AM
Recovering from varnishing 13 paintings (!!). Acrylics varnish is like chemical warfare sick so imagine doing 13 canvases in one room...
My entire extension is off-limits for now, for both me and my 2 cat-girls!

Varnishing costs me a brush though so I never do just 1, but as many as I can carefully put on cupboards etc. to dry.

Fri 10/20/23 04:29 AM
14C rain, quite windy. Grey and dull and wet, bleeeh....

Mon 10/16/23 02:43 AM
13C both clouds & sun after having had showers this morning.
Not much wind

Sun 10/15/23 05:38 AM
Just been in the garden with little Roosje in harness. Waiting for coffee to be done then going back outside -sun is shining- to prune a bit of the hedge :)

Sun 10/15/23 04:44 AM
12C sunny now after a morning with showers, strong wind.

Sat 10/14/23 02:43 AM
@River, earplugs could help?
Or earphones and listening to a great podcast.

OT - drinking coffee and trying to get my brain to wake up while enjoying the bright sunlight :D

Sat 10/14/23 02:39 AM
Edited by SparklingCrystal πŸ’–πŸ’Ž on Sat 10/14/23 02:41 AM
Summer went by fast this year?
Not sure if it just feels that way or if has to do with the short period of good weather.

Over here we had 3 - 3,5 weeks of great summer weather in June, then it was basically crap with a few good days in a row in August and September.
But in July I could already sense a shift in the air, in energy, and I could feel that summer was over. If we were to get nice days it'd be an extra, like late summer/early autumn, but the real summer feel had gone. But it was just July? Should be the height of summer.
As if it had burnt that up during those 3 good weeks in June?
Someone else said they could sense the same in the air.
Really weird.
Is my memory false when I recall summer lasting for months on end? Starting around my birthday mid-May, June, July, August, often a glorious September?
Now people say it's been a great summer when all we had were a few weeks of great weather?

Then sunset shifting... that seems to have gone amazingly fast too this year? I've never experienced it this way.
Like one day sunset was at 10, the next at 9, day after at 8, and the day after that at 7 (now).

What the heck happened this year to make it go this fast?
Two weeks from now the clock's going back, accelerating the whole thing even more.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25